Superior Auto Care

Used 888-328-4977

Serving The Rochester Marketplace Since 1988

Most Satisfied Customer

by from Rochester, NY |

After so many shopping around, I was referred to Superior Auto by my in-law. I was looking for more than just a car, I was looking for peace of mind ...I got even more at Superior Auto. I confidently recommend Superior Auto to all, whether you are a first time buyer or a veteran. The courteousness and support I received during the buying process and even after I had driven my Lincoln off the lot was priceless ...so priceless I had to say "Thank You Mike"

June 6, 2014

AAhhh Thanks Ore...You look great in that Lincoln too! Call any time with any concerns or just to say Hello. And tell you in-law we said Thank You also. Have a great drive!

by from rochester |

I got my first truck from them when they were on 104 had it. 6 years with no problems.came time for upgrade I shopped around got the runaround from other places......I went back to Superior and the very next day I was in my avalanche.hassle free.thank you all that work there.when time for another upgrade Superior will be my only stop p.s. my son will buy his first car there

Pleasure working with Bob

by from rochester ny |

Found a nice 09 Charger at Superior and when i met with Bob to go over everything he was very professional, knew everything that had to be done, helped me with my financing and made sure the car was 100% when i picked it up... Thank you for everything....

January 18, 2015

Markia, it was very nice working with you too. don't forget to call for any service related issues you may have or to just get an oil change. I'm glad your happy with your purchase of the 09 Charger. Drive safe!

Love my Equinox

by from rochester Ny |

As a customer i must say that both my wife and i were very satisfied with the services.. Accuracy, patience, polite, professional and kind.. We can see ourselves coming back in the future... Thank you Mike and Bob.. God Bless You!

December 17, 2014

Thanks you two. Glad we could help. Make sure you call for an appointment with all your service related concerns, even oil change maintenance. Enjoy your Equinox and happy driving! Bob and Mike B.

Great Experience

by from Rochester Ny |

Great Experience. Would recommend you give Superior a opportunity next time you want to buy a car. Good service, nice cars and were able to help me with financing....

December 17, 2014

Thanks Sterling.The 2005 Cadillac that you bought is a very nice car with relatively low miles these days. You did get great financing which included an extended warranty also. So remember if you have any concern, call Linda for an appointment. Happy driving and be safe out there! Bob B.

Sweet Car

by from Brockport NY |

Simple, fair, and a great value... My Altima is a sweet car.. Thanks guys...

December 17, 2014

Thank you Jessica. Jessica traded in a vehicle and didn't have to put any money down for her new vehicle. She bought a fuel efficient car for her drives from Brockport. Great job Jessica. Sincerely Mike B.

Best Buying Experience

by from Waterloo Ny |

Best car buying experience of my life. No one was pushy. Very helpful and knowledgable.

August 6, 2014

Thank you Karen. I know you will enjoy driving your new Grand Prix too. Don't forget, call for any mechanical services you may need also. Enjoy!!!Mike B.

I Love my Mercedes

by from rochester ny |

Thanks for the great customer service and all your help in getting me into my dream car.... I recommend everyone give you guys a shot when looking for a car...Bob was very helpful thru it all.

July 10, 2014

Thank You Tangela, and you look great behind the wheel too. Don't forget, any time you need service...just give me a call and we'll set you up with an appointment. Thanks for giving us a shot! Mike B and Bob B.

Very Nice Experience

by from Rochester NY |

Had a very nice experience here and shall return if i ever need another vehicle.. Really like my new Escalade in every way... Thanks Bob and Mike

June 24, 2014

Thanks OJ...the 03 Cadillac Escalade in black is one beautiful ride. You will have years worth of comfort and excellent driving experience for years to come. Don't forget to schedule regular maintenance check ups. Enjoy that sweet ride.

Thank you very much!

by from Rochester Ny |

thank you very much for all the assistance in helping me find my next vehicle.. I love my Sonata and you made it easy for me to get thru the fun process of buying a car... I recommend everyone to give you a chance to help them out when they need a car....

June 25, 2014

Ahh Thanks Candace. You made the selling experience easy too! The 07 Hyundai Sonata has many features and lots of creacher comforts. You will be happy with this vehicle for a long time. We look forward to helping you maintain your vehicle with what ever it needs. Drive safely!

Great Experience

by from Rochester Ny |

The dealership was very nice.. Cars are very clean, the lot is clean and marketed well.. The experience was fast, friendly, and very professional..

June 25, 2014

And Stacey you look great in your new 2007 Dodge Charger, with low mileage! Glad we could help in search for a new ride. Good financing too. We have multiple banks to work with and get you into an affordable vehicle fast. Thanks Stacey and happy trails!