Superior Auto Care

Used 888-328-4977

Serving The Rochester Marketplace Since 1988

Driving my new Impala

by from Albion Ny |

Thanks much for assisting me in the purchase of my Impala.. You helped me with the financing, the car was spotless when i picked it up and everything went smooth....I will be BACK!!

June 24, 2014

Thank you Victoria. Albion is a long way away to come shopping for a car. But now that you have found the 2006 Impala AND got a very low car payment besides..I know you'll be back when it's time to trade up! And big kudos to our detail guy Rob, for doing such a nice job on detailing!

Kept me informed thru the process!!

by from rochester ny |

The salespeople kept me informed on a daily basis about what was going on with the vehicle i was purchasing. And they fixed a cracked mirror that i had overlooked.. thanks alot for the great service guys...

June 24, 2014

Thanks Ron, I'm glad you enjoy your 02 Lincoln LS. It sure is a pretty ride. And low mileage too. If you can't find what your looking for, don't hesitate to ask about looking at the auction. Hey you never know!

My New Nissan Altima

by from rochester ny |

Very patient. Was not sure what i wanted and they helped me and let me drive different cars until i found my Altima.. Also helped me with financing and got me an affordable monthly payment... Thanks for the great service.

June 24, 2014

Ebony, you made it easy...a test drive is the only way you'll know if you like the vehicle. Bob (our salesman) will show you any car and is very patient with customers. No rush or pressure. Enjoy your 06 Nissan Altima Ebony and call for an appointment any time. Thanks, Mike.

It was a good experience

by from rochester ny |

It was a good experience. It was my first time doing business at this dealership and so far the have delivered on everything they promised. Love my new car and will be back for my next one...

June 24, 2014

Thanks Kim. We were only to glad that you picked the 02 Toyota Camry. You really have to have the feel for the car too when you sit in the drivers seat. Glad we found just the right ride for you. Enjoy and see you in the future.

Great Recommendation!!

by from Rochester Ny |

A co-worker recommended that i visit this dealership when i was looking for a car... They were very friendly and the service work was done as i wanted... Thanks Bob and Mike

June 24, 2014

Your very welcome Vanessa. And you look so cute in the 02 Pontiac Grand Am. I hope you like your new radio we installed too. Thanks for the business and please drive safely out there. Call any time for an appointment. Thanks, Mike.

I highly recommend this dealer

by from rochester ny |

i truely appreicate Superior Auto and I would recommend anyonte to go to this dealer.. Great experience all the way through the process of buying my car with great attention to every detail.

June 24, 2014

Awh... Thanks Mary. We are glad we could find just the right car for you. Little things do come in big packages! Enjoy your ride and don't forget to call for an appointment when ever you need service Mary. Take care and god bless!

Honest and Great Guys

by from Rochester Ny |

Bob is a great guy. Honest... Easy to talk to and listened to what i wanted and needed.. And when i picked up the car the detail guys had done an awesome job making it just right.. Nice polite and great to to business with...

June 24, 2014

Thanks Dexter...you picked out one of the hardest colors to detail too. An 02 Cad. DeVille...Black! Our detail guy has been in the business for many years and is very detail oriented. We do Interior and Exterior detailing on any vehicles as well. Give us a call for an estimate. Then set up an appointment to drop your vehicle off. Guaranteed to make it shine and smell good too!

Great Customer Service

by from Rochester NY |

Very good customer service thru the whole process... Very satisfied and would recommend Superior to anyone.

June 24, 2014

Thanks Ciera...bought an 2005 Honda Accord and she looks good in it! Watch your oil sticker and rotate those tires. Every little bit helps to keep your car running smoothly.

Needed my car fixed

by from rochester ny |

Brought my daughters car in for service as it was running funny.. They diagnosed the problem, ordered the parts anc called me when received parts to get it back in asap to get it fixed... Very thorough in taking care of me...

June 24, 2014

Thanks Lyle...sometimes the parts just are not on the shelves so we have to order them. Thanks for your patients. Hope you daughter loves her car and when she's ready to trade...think of us again.

Quick and Good

by from rochester ny |

Quick and good... Mike is good to work with when i have a problem with my car.. He gets me in and out quickly and the problem is always fixed right the first time.. thanks mike and your crew

June 24, 2014

Hey Anthony...Thanks man. It was our pleasure to get you back on the road as quick as we can. We have Limited warranties and Extended warranties to cover a lot of issues with cars these days. Make sure to ask when you come by the dealership and are thinking of buying.