Superior Auto Care

Used 888-328-4977

Serving The Rochester Marketplace Since 1988

Great Recommendation!!

by from Rochester Ny |

A co-worker recommended that i visit this dealership when i was looking for a car... They were very friendly and the service work was done as i wanted... Thanks Bob and Mike

June 24, 2014

Your very welcome Vanessa. And you look so cute in the 02 Pontiac Grand Am. I hope you like your new radio we installed too. Thanks for the business and please drive safely out there. Call any time for an appointment. Thanks, Mike.

I highly recommend this dealer

by from rochester ny |

i truely appreicate Superior Auto and I would recommend anyonte to go to this dealer.. Great experience all the way through the process of buying my car with great attention to every detail.

June 24, 2014

Awh... Thanks Mary. We are glad we could find just the right car for you. Little things do come in big packages! Enjoy your ride and don't forget to call for an appointment when ever you need service Mary. Take care and god bless!

Honest and Great Guys

by from Rochester Ny |

Bob is a great guy. Honest... Easy to talk to and listened to what i wanted and needed.. And when i picked up the car the detail guys had done an awesome job making it just right.. Nice polite and great to to business with...

June 24, 2014

Thanks Dexter...you picked out one of the hardest colors to detail too. An 02 Cad. DeVille...Black! Our detail guy has been in the business for many years and is very detail oriented. We do Interior and Exterior detailing on any vehicles as well. Give us a call for an estimate. Then set up an appointment to drop your vehicle off. Guaranteed to make it shine and smell good too!

Great Customer Service

by from Rochester NY |

Very good customer service thru the whole process... Very satisfied and would recommend Superior to anyone.

June 24, 2014

Thanks Ciera...bought an 2005 Honda Accord and she looks good in it! Watch your oil sticker and rotate those tires. Every little bit helps to keep your car running smoothly.

Needed my car fixed

by from rochester ny |

Brought my daughters car in for service as it was running funny.. They diagnosed the problem, ordered the parts anc called me when received parts to get it back in asap to get it fixed... Very thorough in taking care of me...

June 24, 2014

Thanks Lyle...sometimes the parts just are not on the shelves so we have to order them. Thanks for your patients. Hope you daughter loves her car and when she's ready to trade...think of us again.

Quick and Good

by from rochester ny |

Quick and good... Mike is good to work with when i have a problem with my car.. He gets me in and out quickly and the problem is always fixed right the first time.. thanks mike and your crew

June 24, 2014

Hey Anthony...Thanks man. It was our pleasure to get you back on the road as quick as we can. We have Limited warranties and Extended warranties to cover a lot of issues with cars these days. Make sure to ask when you come by the dealership and are thinking of buying.

Excellent

by from Montclaire NJ |

Great customer service. It was as if they were a fly on my wall in knowing my needs!

June 24, 2014

Sorry we didn't have just the right car for you Jules, but keep us in mind next time around. And if you don't find what your looking for, make sure to ask about availability from an upcoming auction!!! You never know what we can find. Thanks again Jules and happy car hunting.

Very Awesome Dealer

by from rochester ny |

Very awesome. I didn't think they would fix my car so quickly when i got there but they did..Hoorey!!

June 24, 2014

Hey Tiffany, Thanks so much for the response. Don't forget to get that oil changed every 3000 miles or 3 months which every comes first! Get you back on the road as quick as we can!

Some Misunderstandings But they came thru

by from rochester Ny |

Buying a car is never easy.. Lot a stuff to consider and sometimes it does not go the way you want it.. Had some challenges when i went to pick up my new ride as to some things had not been done yet, but in the end Superior came thru with what they promised and i am enjoying the highway...

June 24, 2014

Thanks you Michael, and sorry for the inconvenience. Some times we are at the mercy of parts vendors and rely on them to help us complete our repairs. But we were glad Michael was willing to work with us and now he is enjoying his new ride. Thanks for being so understanding. See you in the near future for all your automotive needs!

honest and treat me well

by from rochester ny |

Good place to have your car taken care of.. Always honest and fair when i bring my car in to be serviced.. have bought cars here and will continue to do business with them as i am always satisfied with the work they do...

June 22, 2014

Thanks C.T.. always nice doing business with a repeat customer. Keep us in mind for all your vehicle needs. Call for an appointment even if it's just an oil change!