Superior Auto Care

Used 888-328-4977

Serving The Rochester Marketplace Since 1988

You are All Awesome

by from Greece Ny |

I was driving by and stopped in to check out a car... They were courteous, knowledgable and not pushy at all... Got a great deal and a great price.....Give these guys a shot

June 23, 2014

Hey Fernando, what a great guy to work with. We are very price competitive and given your situation can work with just about every applicant. Do "give us a shot"!

Great Service Facility and nice folks

by from Rochester Ny |

Whenever i bring my car in they are courteous, get the job done right, and there are never any surprises...thanks to Mike and his team..

June 23, 2014

Thanks Jim, we aim to please. We have a technician here 8-5 and he does a very good job at diagnosing. Parts availability make it tough some times to complete a job, but we try to get it done in one day. Thanks again Jim and see you in the near future for any of your automotive needs.

Every Car looks Great

by from Rochester Ny |

Every car we send to Superior looks brand new. Our customers are extremely satisfied and we refer Superior all of the time.... Thank You Guys

June 23, 2014

Thanks Gina...we have a great detail guy that has been with the company 5 years. He is very meticulous. Call us any time and get your vehicle detailed to look like new!

Really good place to buy a used car!

by from Rochester NY |

Easy folks to deal with.. Did not push me to make a quick decision and made sure the car was 100% when i picked it up.....

June 23, 2014

Thanks Marc..you were a great customer to work with also. We don't need to push any one into a vehicle, we give you a wide range to pick from and you pick one you will love! Mike B.

Kept their Word

by from Rochester Ny |

Had a wheel bearing start to go bad after i purchased a vehicle. I called mike and he got me right in and replaced the bearing at no cost.. Thanks guys..

June 23, 2014

Thanks Dave. Wheel bearings are a common problem now a days. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and glad we could help as soon as we did. Call any time for an appointment!

Frieldy and Respecful Service

by from Rochester ny |

They were friendly and respectful with customer service.

June 23, 2014

Thank you Marion. It was a pleasure doing business with you too. Don't forget to call for all your service needs. Mike B.

Ford Expedition, overall Good experience

by from Hilton, NY |

I have purchased a lot of vehicles from a lot of dealers new & used. Mike and staff truly made this car purchase a good experience which is rare among car dealers. I bought the SUV several years ago and it turned out to be one of the best used vehicles I've owned to date. There were a few minor repairs along the way and my one and only complaint would be while my SUV was at their shop for repairs it was always a multiple day visit and on each occasion I did not receive a call telling me it was done. I am currently vehicle shopping again and If the right vehicle appears I will not hesitate to go back to Superior.

June 23, 2014

Thanks Chris. A lot of times we have difficulty with diagnosing problems...a lot of computer components. Sorry for not getting back to you in a timely fashion. Parts availability is also an issue some times. But thanks for hanging in there and look forward to seeing you in the future either for sales or service!

got a great deal on a oil change

by from Rochester Ny |

Overall a great dealership. Fantastic service and quality of repairs...Also a great price. 14.95 oil change....

June 23, 2014

Thanks Scott...great to see you again. Not only do we do Oil changes, but NYSI, tire rotations and more. Call for an appointment. Mike B.

Friendly Customer Service

by from rochester ny |

Mike and his staff are always willing to find out what's going on with my car without any issues. The guys are always friendly and make the extra effort to get me in as quickly as possible..

June 23, 2014

Hey, Thanks for your service! We try to keep a daily schedule, but if there's ever an emergency...call us right away and we'll get you in. Thanks again. And don't forget to call us for any regular maintenance issues. Mike B.

Fixed my vehicle quickly

by from Rochester New York |

I was having transmission problems and called Superior to get them to take a look at it.. They got me in the same afternoon. the transmission had to be replaced and they were able to locate and replace it for me in 3 days. When i paid my bill they gave me a $50 dollar discount for being a loyal customer.. thanks for getting me back on the road fast.

June 10, 2014

Your very welcome Christina. We were very glad to help you out and get you back on the road as soon as possible. We appreciate your coming back to us and please don't hesitate to call us again even if it's just for an oil change. Have a great day!