Auto Outlet Inc

496 Lancaster Dr SE, Salem, OR 97317

Used 888-298-8213 Used 888-298-8213

Some of the CLEANEST used vehicles in the Northwest

My car included a 3month/3000 mile warranty!!

by from Salem, Oregon |

A lot right down the street tried to sell me an extended warranty on a 170k mile on a Hyundai for $3500 extra. I just didn't feel comfortable. I was driving past the Auto Outlet and their cars just stood out. They appeared so much cleaner. I bought a 2006 Hyundai at just $300 under the asking price and it included a 3month/3000 mile limited warranty. It's clear where I'll be shopping again!

By far the cleanest used cars I've seen in Salem

by from Salem, Oregon |

After going to 5 different lots on Lancaster I came upon the Auto Outlet. There cars were so much cleaner and well kept. It was clear that they take more pride in the cars they sell then the other lots I'd been to. The salesman actually said, "I don't feel comfortable shoving you into something you don't want or aren't sure about. Lets find something you can see yourself in for the next 5-10 years". I was shocked and I will definiitely return.

2002 Chevy Trailblazer

by from Salem, Oregon |

Great customer service. No hassle and not pushy. They just wanted to make sure that I left in the car I felt most comfortable with

2002 Jeep Wrangler Sport

by from Albany, OR |

I have nothing but good things to say about my Jeep Wrangler I bought from the Auto Outlet! Nothing but good things.

by from Dayton Oregon |

When my husband, and I arrived at this lot to look at vans, and suv's we were approached by salesman Dave. He informed us that all vehicles were open and the information about them was posted on windshields. We walked around without the pressure of a sales person following us around, but when I did need one, Dave was right there to answer all questions. I saw a car....A beautiful car....... 2002 Pontiac bonniville. WOW did I fall in love with this car!!!! Dave was right there to answer all my questions. I didn't plan on buying a car.....but, this car got my full attention!! Dave took us for a test drive, he was great. He assisted us in the purchase of this car. The whole experience was perfect. We had been to several lots that day, dealing with sales people following us around trying to make deals with us....I was pretty frustrated by the time I arrived at Auto Outlet, but felt at ease right away!! Next time I'm in the market for a vehicle I would definitely shop at Auto Outlet, and would hope Dave would be there to assist me. I recommend anyon looking for a vehickle, to go see Dave at Auto Outlet in Salem ore.

2004 Grand Cherokee

by from Woodburn, Or |

I recently purchased a 2004 Grand Cherokee from the Auto Outlet. I LOVE IT! The salesman were all very nice and polite. They were trying to make it as easy as it should be to be in and out with a car. My salesman was Dave. He offered water, coffee and even pizza when the manager brought some into the office. It was definitely a nice change from the previous lots I had been to that Saturday. RECOMMEND VERY MUCH! And I have been nothing but happy with my purchase. My payments were within $20 of what they estimated.

2000 Honda Accord

by from Salem, or |

I bought 2000 Honda Accord recently from the Auto Outlet. I love the car still. Two weeks after I bought it the turn signal switch stopped working. I called and spoke with Bob. He then called their mechanic shop and made an appointment for me to take my car in and said they would take care of it. I am nothing but pleased so far.

2002 Grand Cherokee Limited

by from Albany, Or |

I recently purchased a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited from this dealership. It am so far pleased with my jeep and I have had no issues so far.

the car dealer did not let me test drive the car

by from salem or |

the dealer did not let me test drive the car and treated me very wrong, i hope that these men can learn to control the way they treat some people. i will never return do to there again. the experience i got there was unexceptable