Red White and Blue

5740 Old Seward Hwy, Anchorage, AK 99518

Used 888-904-5979 Used888-904-5979

Established in 1999, our dealership sells more vehicles - $10,000 & Under - than any other dealer in Alaska.

Excellent Dealer, Got us off our LamberFeeties

by from JBER, Ak |

We came to ak without any transport and they were able to have us a vehicle, not only was it in our price range, but in outstanding condition. Every person was extremely helpful and understanding. We even brought our infant daughter with us and we were in and out within 90 mins.

great service

by from Wasilla, AK |

Got a truck from here last week, salesman Tito was great. Answered all our question and just felt the whole process was fast and hassle free. Lots of great options and we were more then happy with what the vehicle we got. Check em out

Toby is awesome.

by from anchorage |

I've bought 5 cars from Toby and RWB. Alway get what I want for a great price. Great experience. I have recommended many friends to Toby and RWB

Awesome place to shop for a great car!

by from Anchorage, AK |

Had been searching for weeks all over town for a car with great miles, affordable, and safe for my daughters graduation present. We finally turned into red white and blue auto, and was presently surprised at the inventory. Salesman Donnie, was awesome!! Let us browse with no pressure he answered some questions and concerns that we had, and the best part was we took the car for a test drive with no rush to buy or get back. We talked it over for a day and went back to make an offer and felt that we got a great deal on a great car. Thanks Donnie. Alofa Norm

Best experience buying a car!

by from Anchorage, AK |

My wife and I were shopping for a safe, well-maintained used vehicle for our daughter this Saturday. We went to Red, White and Blue and Toby immediately helped us locate the vehicles that fit our price range and specifications. He was very friendly and personable and let us look around without being pushy or making us feel smothered, yet still available when we had questions. We found the vehicle we wanted and Toby was excellent in streamlining everything, making the process extremely simple and stress free. We were in and out in no time. By far, this was the best experience we've had at any dealership. Toby's exceptional salesmanship and genuine nature made us feel very comfortable. I won't hesitate to recommend this dealership in the future. Thank you for all your help, Toby.

Great Customer Service

by from Eagle River |

Costumer service was awesome! Tito and Toby were great to work with and we're able to help me work around my lack of credit. I found the perfect vehicle that I was looking.

great customer service

by from anchorage, AK |

great customer service, worked with me over the phone before the drive down to anchorage. very informative on the truck and willing to negotiate a good price.

Great value, great service

by from Anchorage, Alaska |

We were shopping for a replacement vehicle and my wife just happened to see the dealership and pulled in on a whim. Toby listened to us when we told him what we were looking for, and what we were planning on spending. After all that he showed us some options and gave us his recommendation. We took the vehicle to our mechanic to have it checked out, and the car was in wonderful condition. We went around to other dealers after the initial test drive, but couldn't find a deal as good as the one Toby had for us. We took the vehicle for another test drive and decided to buy this car. Thanks Toby.

Great service

by from Anchorage, ak |

Ky was a excellent sales rep I highly recommend his services!!!

Really great service. Would recommend them.

by from Anchorage ALASKA |

Shortly after I purchased my vehicle, it broker down. I immediately called toto and he was very helpful in having a tow truck come get the vehicle and take it to a facility to be fixed. He kept me up to date on the progress of the repairs. Everything turned out great. I would recommend them to anybody. Thanks RWB