DARCARS Westside Pre-Owned

DARCARS Westside Pre-Owned

1665 Cassat Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32210

Used 866-493-0613

LOWEST PRICES IN JACKSONVILLE

Top Notch Customer Experience!!!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I can't speak highly enough of Ben Mitts, Sales/Finance Manager - I called his personal cell (referred by a friend) and told him my daughter and I were interested in coming in to test drive a vehicle we saw on line. He advised me they had to close a little early as the a/c went out and the building was steamy. But, I could come first thing in the morning when it was cooler. I explained that I would be at work and my daughter was headed out of town for the long holiday weekend. I thanked him and told him we'd just check back next week. He insisted on meeting us there in an hour - I told him it was ok, I did not want him to do that. His exact words were "I need to do what others won't to provide great customer service". So, he met us there an hour later and we closed the deal that night. He single handedly worked the entire transacation and far surpassed out expectations. We are THRILLED and highly recommend him and this establishment. Thanks Ben - you've earned repeat business :)

great service very friendly atmosphere

by from jacksonville fl |

i bought a car from here and would strongly recommend anyone looking for a new car go here. ben did a fantastic job and was very honest he did not try sell me any junk all the cars on his lot was very nice and clean. i will definitely be going back here.

Best prices and Honest representatives

by from Jax Beach, Fl |

I purchased my last vehicle from Darcars. Zack made the process simple, fast, and didn't try to give me the run-around. Ben, the GM, got me in and out in under 2 hours. I would recommend Darcars to my friends and family. Great prices on late model cars. At least 20% less than you would expect to pay at another dealership.

An excited and stress free customer

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I have been looking for a car for months. I am a working college student and I am always on the move. Being dropped off and waiting to be picked up was irritating. If this is the case for you, Darcars is the place you want to be. The general manager Ben Mitts really cares about his customers. I bought my first car from Ben Mitts and I will always remember that and appreciate the great customer service he provided. I now have my own car and Ben Mitts has another satisfied customer. Never judge a book by it's cover, you'll never know what's inside until you open it. I definitely recommend going to Darcars. Thank You Ben Mitts!!!

I was amazed

by from Jacksonville,FL |

I was amazed at the service I received. Although I have gone to tons of larger dealerships, the level of professionalism and the speed at which everything was handled here is unmatchable. Considering that my situation was difficult, Ben made sure i was well taken care of and highly satisfied with my new car. I would highly recommend Darcars Westside Pre owned to anyone.

Good service

by from Jacksonville Florida |

Service was excellent and quick the people were really friendly and I would go there again and recommend people

A great no nonsense buying experience

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I purchased a 2012 Toyota Tundra and am extremely pleased with my experience at this dealership. Everyone was friendly and helpful. It was a pleasure to work with Ben Mitts on this purchase. He was straightforward and made the deal without any nonsense, which exceeded my expectations. The entire purchase from the initial deal negotiation to accepting the vehicle was extremely smooth. I would highly recommend someone to give Ben a call if they are interested in purchasing a vehicle.

Great customer service and buying experience

by from Jacksonville, FL |

We came to Darr Cars almost as an after thought... But once we met GM Ben Mitts and he introduced himself he started personally working to help us get the car we wanted - within the price range. Once Ben talked to us about our desires he went to work. We had some pretty specific wants and requirements. He found the car that met almost all of our exact desires and ALL of our 'must haves'! On the list of our must haves was the price. He delivered - and when promised. His focus on the 'out the door price' and not on the usual dealer shell games -- with this charge and that fee was refreshingly welcome. He's a straight shooter and delivers on his promises. We are completely satisfied with our purchase. We recommend Ben to anyone car shopping. We'll definitely be heading back to Ben for our next car purchase.

Great customer service and buying experience

by from Jacksonville FL |

Excellent!!! I am extremely satisfied!! It was hard trading on my vehicle because I had so much negative equity, but Ben the general manager made it all happen for me! I walked in and fell in love with 1 car I told him that's what I wanted and he crunched numbers to make it all possible for me. I really do appreciate all the work done that day and I would recommend this dealership to anyone!! Stop at Darcars first and I guarantee you will leave with everything you want plus more!! Thank you Ben!!

People of their word

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

I recently purchased a 2014 dodge charger at a bank sale from Faeces sales ZACK who really was a big help in finding a vehicle that fit my budget. After being turned down by countless creditors and told I need a large amount of money down GM Ben Mitts really blessed me in doing everything he could to get me out of a car that wasn't worth the money in which I still owed alot of money on. They were straight forward with me and went to bat for me as an individual not as another sale to be made and I thank them for that.

Excellence Customer Service!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

The best deal in purchasing a car. Customer service was excellent with meeting the customer needs.