Inver Grove Toyota

New 877-283-9553
Used 877-246-4916
Service 877-312-0179

DRIVE HOME THE FEELING!

Top-Notch experience with Inver Grove Toyota!

by from Woodbury, MN |

I just purchased a brand-new Toyota Highlander from Derek Erickson at Inver Grove Toyota. His Customer Service was outstanding and his attention to detail through the whole process was exemplary. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and made sure I found the exact vehicle I was looking for. This was the best car buying experience I have had; efficient, well informed, and very professional. I will definitely recommend Derek to my friends and Family.

Chuck Paciorek is the guy to see!

by from Hudson, WI |

This is our second purchase with Chuck Paciorek. This purchase was no different than our last purchase with Chuck two years ago. He is professional and extremely knowledgeable. The buying process is made easy and enjoyable with Chuck. He is good at what he does..we're spending a lot of money and for this reason we chose Chuck knowing he takes good care of us. We will look him up again on our next purchase and highly recommend him for anyone looking to buy a car.

Too busy to respond/answer questions

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I contacted Inver Grove Toyota to get information and pricing on a Highlander. I wanted specific information and details and was not getting answers to my questions. I followed up a couple of times, and was given an offer of $100 over invoice. I said that would be great, but what would the out the door price be? That question was never answered. I was told that they would not be bidding for my business, they were very busy and that they had very few of the Highlanders in inventory. So, the way I took this is that they don't want to take the time to answer questions, they are too busy and don't have enough inventory. Other dealerships managed to take the time to answer my questions, so I will give them my business and I would suggest that you all do the same.

Awesome

by from Brooklyn Center, MN |

The services at Inver Grove Toyota Dealership was phenomenal. They are very professional, friendly, highly knowledgeable. My sales man had a firm handshake and he was very helpful and patience with me and my wife. I highly recommended them to anyone who is searching for a car to get them a visit.

Great Deal Great People

by from Oak Grove,Mn |

I was driving a 2014 Corolla but it was a little small for my liking they got me into a new Camry lease payment is easy to manage the car is just the right size I love my new Camry

Patrick was amazing

by from Minneapolis, MN |

I just bought a new 2015 Toyota Camry from Patrick Albien and the expereince was truly amazing. He was very knowledgeable and helped us out with any questions we had. I have bought several vehicles in my lifetime and with Patrick's help he made it by far the most fantastic experience I have ever had. The dealership was great. My kids were able to play in the kids room they have with a slide and all! Larry helped us in finance and did a great job. Overall I recommend this dealership to everything and especially Patrick. If you go in ask for Patrick and you will see why I enjoyed this car purchase!

Two Timer

by from Hastings, MN |

I recently leased two vehicles from Inver Grove Toyota, and had a great experience both times. The process went extremely smooth. Greg Gurewitz is a wonderful manager and Darin Wald does a great job through the entire sales process. I would not hesitate to recommend Inver Grove Toyota to all of my family and friends.

Bought my Van there and the service is great!

by from Stillwater, MN |

Since buying my Van here two year ago I have had all the service done there also. Luckily almost all the little stuff was fixed after I bought the Van (agreed to before the sale). But I was especially surprised when I had it in for an oil change almost a year later and there was rust showing from one of the paint repair spots. I mentioned this in passing and to my surprise, they actually stood behind this repair and had it fixed again. now this was a used Van with over 100000 miles on it. The workers have been polite and efficient. Only one major repair and the price shocked me. I thought it would be twice as much, but they explained that they were able to repair the bearing on the car and the savings were passed back to me. Super happy. I plan on taking it for my future work from all the good experience I have had. I know they own the Maplewood dealer also, but my great experience has been at this location.

Great Dealer and Service Staff!

by from Inver Grove, MN |

Great dealer and service staff! Great place to come! Thank You!

Always Great Service!

by from Mpls. MN |

I have always had great service here. The staff is polite and truly cares about it's customers.

Dee's Amazing!

by from Inver Grove Heights, MN |

Always nice to see DEE! She truly cares about her customers!