Six Stars Auto Sales Inc

13317 Liberty Ave, Richmond Hill, NY 11419

Used 877-438-6159 Used 877-438-6159

Buyer Beware!

by from Philadelphia, PA |

This was my first time buying a car (2010 Nissan Altima coupe) and I think I got a good price for the car, the people at the facility were friendly but very persistent and demanding. BEWARE of their Carfaxs, when I asked my buddy to look up a copy of the Carfax I noted that there was a discrepancy between the one I got from the dealership and the one I got from my friend. Missing from the dealership's Carfax was an accident which occurred 2 years ago. When I asked to see the Carfax on their computer they were unable to provide with it, and when I asked them to send me the Carfax in the mail, it was never sent which makes me believe that they photoshopped it. They also charge you with almost $900 in dealership fees and once again when I asked for a receipt of the fees, they could not provide me with it. Lastly I noticed the front bumper was misaligned from the accident, and was offered $200 back, when I sat down to begin the buying process I was asked buy the guy who offered $200 back to reduce it to $100, overall I am unhappy with the buying process and am still unclear of what I paid for and the history of the car but the car runs and looks great, live and learn I guess.

Go see the people of Six Star!

by from 11413 |

This was probally one of the best car buying experiences i could have hoped for. It was a long day but all due to the finance officer doing her all to get me in the car i wanted, at a price I COULD AFFORD. No pressure, no dirty feeling at the end of the day. I HIGHLY recommend the professionals at Six Star Auto for a new or seasoned car buyer you will not be disappointed....special shout out to Lisa (Financial officer), Greg (Manager), and Ricky, when you treat people like humans and not a potiential sales, its no wonder they stayed around for 29 years...i thank you for going above and beyond to get me into a great vehicle allowing me take care of my family and myself.

GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH THIS DEALER!!!

by from NJ |

I picked up a 2005 Porsche Cayenne S from these guys and dealing with them was a pleasure! It's a family run dealership and everybody was great to work with. I will definitely be going back to Six Stars when it's time for a new car. Very happy with my purchase and great service when I returned for new break pads! Really good people!!!

Great experience!

by from North Bergen, NJ |

I just purchased an '05 Cayenne from this dealership. Car was as described and in great condition! Very nice people to deal with. I've only driven the car for a day, but so far so good and great experience overall!