Quality Auto Imports

5360 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44134

Used 330-354-6504

Very bad

by from Cleveland,Ohio. |

Ver bad service. Very bad service. Very bad service.

Excellent!! A++

by from North Royalton, OH |

Excellent communication, responded to phone and emails immediately. Bought my vehicle from here about a month ago and have had not a single problem. Title came in the mail a little after a week of purchase as told and everything was taken care of professionally. Would definately recommend to a friend!

Hard to reach - cldn't get car inspected by mech.

by from westside of Cleveland, OH |

Pros: All their cars are inside so they're always clean and easy to see regardless of the weather. Good prices. The car I was interested drove well (unlike some broker's cars that often don't drive as they should). When I could reach him, the salesperson was courteous. Cons: Their voicemail box is full so unless you're really lucky you won't be able to get through to them. They had a car I was interested in so I went to look at it. I had to go back the next day to test drive it because of a dead battery on a car blocking the path to the door. I was willing to pay their price but wanted to have the car checked by a mechanic. That's when they stopped picking up the phone when I called and didn't respond to an email message. Don't know if they know the car has an issue that will be spotted on inspection or if my attempts to reach them just fell through the cracks. The result is the same: I have no car after driving out there twice. Their warehouse has a pool table and weight lifting equip, -- both times I went they were playing pool with a friend and the friend patiently waited while the salesperson helped me. Not in a great neighborhood.

Vehicle just as described

by from Akron, OH |

The car was just as described and got it for a great price. Good customer service. Would do business again

Great customer service and very fast transaction!

by from New York |

Bought a vehicle offline from Quality Auto Imports. Dave was with us every step of the way and always was there to answer our questions. We flew in from out of state and were in an out within a half hour. Car was just as described!! I would highly recommend doing business again!

great customer satisfaction

by from Eckman |

I recently bought a Audi Q5, this car is clean, low mileage, and very good running car. I received everything I needed for my vehicle in a well mannered time. I would definitively recommend this dealership to others and buying another vehicle from there is a done deal.

Dealer Dishonesty

by from Chciago, IL |

Anthony, the manager, has forgotten what it means to have customer courtesy. We made an arrangement to hold the car Oct 12, with a $300 deposit made on the 11th. Drove from Chicago to Cleveland we couldn't close as full details of the car was not disclosed prior to the deposit. Also the pictures do not demonstrate the extent of issues that exists. So I spoke to Anthony after negotiations fell through about the return of the deposit. He said he had a lot of paper work doing and would return the funds electronically a day or 2 after. It is November now and he still hasn't refunded the deposit. Discover Card Services have stepped in to recover the funds. Additionally, the facility's restrooms were dilapidated and unsanitary.

Quality Auto Imports responded to this review

January 31, 2013

Deposit had been left on Paypal and their process takes 3 to 4 days to get back your payment. Any refunded deposit we ask you request from us through paypal and no request had been made after multiple times asking. Thanks