Performance Ford Lincoln

7601 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273

New 844-629-8691
Used 844-629-8692
Service 844-688-8670

Others Promise. We Perform.

Service

by from CHARLOTTE, NC |

Although the dealership had just changed management, the service was still excellent! The only thing they didn't do that I was expecting was a car wash. Previously when I took my cars in to be serviced they would run them through the car wash after the service was completed. I very much liked this and thought it was the perfect finishing touch to getting a vehicle service at the dealership.

Performance Ford Lincoln responded to this review

January 24, 2014

Michael, Thank you for the positive review. I just went to service to see why your vehicle was not washed.. The car wash soap dispenser has not worked since the transfer of ownership. If you have about 15-20 minutes free, please come by and ask for me, Bob Marossy and I will get you vehicle hand washed and vacuumed.... In the future, you will once again have the vehicle run through the car wash.. T Thanks again

Pleasant!

by from Charlotte, NC |

It was an extremely pleasant experience. The people here Brandon and Anthony were very nice and listening. They helped me get the best car for me. I talked to Alexa on the phone and she was nice to talk to. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

This dealership is incompetent

by from Gastonia, NC |

I purchased a 2013 Ford Fusion from this dealership in February 2014. The purchase process was standard issue negotiations. The bad came when waiting for them to send payoff to my trade-in finance company. It took much longer than normal for them to process and payoff the previous loan. It doesn't end there. I requested to cancel my vehicle extended warranty and prepaid service contract on September 3 of this year to Wes Downey, then current Finance Manager. He assured me this would be taken care of. I left 2 voicemails, and spoke to him on the phone once over the next 30days. No action was taken on my refund. After a 41 day wait, I decided to show up in person at the dealership. A new Finance Manager named Ken(last name slips my mind) found out my refund had never been processed, and it would be approximately 4 more weeks to get it taken care of. I asked Ken to please keep me in the loop on this and to let me know when the check is mailed. This was on October 14th. Today is December 15th and my loan STILL has not been credited and I have heard nothing from Ken. This is beyond rediculous to have to wait over 3 months for a simple warranty/service contract refund. They make it a point o want your money as quick as possible and bend over backwards prior to the sale. Their service after the sale is severely lacking, and I would not recommend anyone do business with them based on my experience. I would also recommend they fire every person in the accounting/payoff/refund department and hire people who are competent and can get the job done in a timely manner. I have left a message with Ken as of today. We will see how quickly they take care of this(past experience is not in their favor). My next option will be to show up at the dealership this week, and not leave until I have a check in my hand. Be warned. Unless they fix their issues, stay away.

Excellence in sales and service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Bought my Lincoln Navigator at Performance 4 years ago and the service department has kept it running smoothly ever since. I would recommend Performance for all your buying and service needs. I'll be a lifelong customer.

Great Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

I recently purchased a 2012 Ford Explorer and there where some minor issues with it. I took it to Performance Ford and met with Terrance Raynor. He assisted me with diagnosing and resolving the problems quickly and professionally. He went above and beyond to work with Ford to get everything covered. I would recommend visiting Terrance!

Review of Terrance R.

by from Charlotte, NC |

Terrance Raynor has an outstanding attitude and was a pleasure to work with!

Satisfying experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I have been completely satisfied with any experience with Jim Cash at Performance Ford. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

Great experience!

by from Nashville, TN |

I had a great experience at performance ford in Charlotte. The facility was very nice & clean. Everyone I spoke with was welcoming and helpful. My salesman was Gaither Hendrix, he was very professional and knowledgable. He made my first purchase of my own car a great one!

Great experience

by from Maiden NC |

We were very pleased with our experience purchasing our Tundra from Performance Ford. Most of our purchase was handled online or over the phone and everything was ready when we arrived at the dealer. Our salesman, Mike Muckenfuss went above and beyond to get our deal done and helped us out tremendously. And Chip in the finance dept was excellent as well! We highly recommend this dealership!

Wonderful Experience

by from North Carolina |

My wife and I had a wonderful buying experience from two top sales people- Jim Cash and Mark Scott. Both men were were very personable and knowledgeable about their vehicles. They never applied pressure to buy a vehicle and answered all of our questions thoroughly. We will certainly recommend this dealership to others.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Came to compare the Escape to other small SUV's I was considering. Did not have to look any further. Miguel Acosta helped me with my purchase from start to finish in a professional, no-nonsense manner. Before leaving, I had pricing information and all of my questions answered. Talked it over with the husband and then called Miguel to discuss what our pricing expectations were in order to close the deal. In less than 30 minutes we were on our way to pick up our Escape! No hassle, no pressure, no games--just straight talk! Have never had such a simple car purchase!