Performance Ford Lincoln

7601 South Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28273

New 844-629-8691
Used 877-468-3195
Service 877-884-6203

Others Promise. We Perform.

Service

by from CHARLOTTE, NC |

Although the dealership had just changed management, the service was still excellent! The only thing they didn't do that I was expecting was a car wash. Previously when I took my cars in to be serviced they would run them through the car wash after the service was completed. I very much liked this and thought it was the perfect finishing touch to getting a vehicle service at the dealership.

January 24, 2014

Michael, Thank you for the positive review. I just went to service to see why your vehicle was not washed.. The car wash soap dispenser has not worked since the transfer of ownership. If you have about 15-20 minutes free, please come by and ask for me, Bob Marossy and I will get you vehicle hand washed and vacuumed.... In the future, you will once again have the vehicle run through the car wash.. T Thanks again

Service

by from Charlotte |

This dealer has a terrible staff of mechanics. I took my 2010 Explorer to get a differential seal repaired, and the car has never been the same since. When i picked the car up it missed, backfired, and was hard to start. The car has a howl in the drive train, which was not there before the "repair." Michael Harper got the car to run decently, but the howl is still there. Then I bought a new set of Michelins for the car (installation included alignment), and now I have a problem in the steering linkage (thumps & rattles). I would not recommend this dealer's service to anyone.

Jerome Winfield

by from Charlotte, NC |

Jerome did a outstanding job helping me when I brought in my car for its 20K check up. He was quick to help, kept me informed of how much longer it would be, answered all my questions, and came and got me as soon as everything was done. As someone who works in customer service, he showed me that he understood what it take to keep a customer happy.

outstanding

by from Charlotte, NC |

Mindy in Quick Service was outstanding. She did a great job and was very customer service friendly. Great experience! --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

August 20, 2015

Thank you for your business Charlie S. We will be happy to pass on the good work to Mindy!

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I walked into Performance Ford and it was a great experience from start to finish. I had no intentions on purchasing a car that day. They asked me what I was looking for and if they could find something that would fit my budget would I consider buying. I gave them my particulars(price, payment range., etc.) I found a car that I really liked at my price and they made it fit my budget! I drove off the lot that afternoon in a 2013 Chevrolet Impala LT. Micheal Tullos was my sales associate. He was great. Very knowledgeable, attentive and friendly. Great Job Guys!

August 15, 2015

Thank you for your business and enjoy your Chevy Impala! We look forward to the next time we can be of service!

Joel Beck is the best!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

First car that I have bought in a log while. The staff were all very nice. Joel Beck, the salesman assigned to me, was patient and listened to my needs. Busy day so the place was crowded. Brian stayed with us until 11:00 pm , was patient and never seemed aggravated or hurried.

August 11, 2015

Happy to hear we exceeded your expectations! Thank you for your business and we look froward to serving you the next time.

Best Service from start to Finish Thank you Albert

by from Charlotte, NC |

Loved this dealership. The process was easy. Albert Paille was an awesome sales man. Very quick and efficient. Everyone I met was friendly even the finance guy Brian. I received exactly what I wanted at an affordable price. Thank you Albert I will definitely be back and recommend. Kathie

August 5, 2015

Kathie - We're happy to hear Albert and our Performance Ford Lincoln team were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and most importantly, thank you for your business!

Beware

by from no where |

Buyer beware customer support is atrocious. Huge waste of time thx Operator who answers the phone is the first problem very rude.

August 1, 2015

Please accept our apology for any misunderstanding. We do care about our customers and I would personally like to discuss this situation with you further. At your earliest convenience please contact me, Greg Masters, GSM, Performance Ford Lincoln of Charlotte PH: 704-552-2760 ext. 2140 Email: gmasters@performancecharlotte.com

Friendly!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Very friendly, knowledgeable and willing to work with customer. --Posted as a service per authority of business, review written by customer.

August 1, 2015

Thank you James C for your 5 Star review and glad to hear we met your expectations! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

WORKED WITH ME TO ARRIVE AT AN ACCEPTABLE DEAL

by from HUNTERSVILLE, NC |

MY MAIN CONTACT AT THE DEALERSHIP WAS MIKE TULLOS, I FOUND MIKE TO BE VERY ATTENTIVE TO WHAT I TOLD HIM I WAS LOOKING FOR AND WHAT MY BUDGET WAS. MIKE WORKED HARD GET THE RIGHT SPECIFICATIONS AND AFTER SEVERAL CONVERSATIONS WITH THE SALES MANAGET WAS ABLE TO ARRIVE AT A PRICE WE COULD BOTH BE HAPPY WITH. IT WAS A TRUE PLEASURE WORKING WITH MIKE TULLOS AND THE REST OF THE STAFF AT PREFORMANCE FORD.

July 31, 2015

Glad we were able to give you the deal you not only wanted, but deserve. Thank you for your business and we will share your kind words with Mike.

lincoln mkc

by from Charlotte, NC |

Albert Paille was very informed on the (2) vehicles I was interested in learning more about to make an informed decision on new car purchase. Al took the time to answer all of my questions, spent time on several test drives, and was diligent about finding me the best price. Al took a geniun interest in me as a customer, and provided me with great service. I would recommend Performance and Al to my friends.

July 31, 2015

So happy to hear we exceeded your expectations. Buying a new car is a bug decision and we want to make sure each and every customer that buys one from us, is completely satisfied that they made the right decision. Thanks you for your business and enjoy your new MKC.