Houston Direct Auto

4011 Jeanetta St, Houston, TX 77063

Used 877-604-5782 Used 877-604-5782

We do not have any unsatisfied customers!

Quick Response

by from Village Mills, TX |

Prompt, professional response! No pushy tactics. Would definitely consider in the future.

Great Service! Great Car! Great Price! W

by from houston texas |

I would like to point out how excited I am to have purchased my FX35 with Houston Direct Auto. I always buy from third party dealerships but have been to the big ones as well. A lot of people expect too much from a dealership that sales cars "As Is" like come on. But I will make it known that Santiago Son made sure to give me the new dealership experience here. The car I bought had minor things that I could fix on my own but the major things I pointed out he took care of and that was super awesome to me. This couldn't have came at a better time for me since I am expecting my third baby girl in September. If you want a dealership that will work with you and a nice low down payment then Santiago Son at Houston Direct Auto is the man to see!!!

Horrible car dealer!!!

by from Houston TX |

Horrible business!!!! I first spoke with a salesman named Osvaldo who changed the asking price three times and was not willing to negotiate at all. Afyer not returning two calls I dealt with the sales manager, Amine, who was just as bad. Customer service is horrible here. With the size of Houston I would highly discourage anyone from using this business.

haha... low miles, but problems

by from Leesville, LA |

Very tight lot... A few suspicious characters, advertise low mile vehicles, but beware vehicles have significant underlying issues. Long story short, went to purchase a vehicle, performed an inspection on vehicle, found out vehicle had major problems, brought it to the salesman attention, the car is still on the lot. Do your due diligence with this dealership, go the extra mile and have vehicle checked with a mechanic.

Awesome!

by from katy, texas. |

Was very happy with the service and timely response! Thank you. Will visit again.

Do not shop or buy from this dealership

by from Houston,Texas |

I was looking to buy a Jeep Wrangler. I checked cars.com and found a bueatifule looking Jeep. It was just what I wanted. I called and spoke to one of the salespeople. He said yes they still had it and read me the car fax report. I told him it sounded like what I wanted. I then confirmed the price that was on the site and he told me yes that is the price of the vehicle. I called before going to look at the vehicle. They told me yes it was still there. When I arrived I did not see it and went inside to ask for the saleman I spoke with. He was not there. The vehicle was not there either. They sai it was in the body shop getting some touch up. I then asked the person Behind te counter the price and he told me it was more than I originally was quoted. The price changed by 2,500.00 in 2 days. I showed him the print out from cars.com and said the price was still and he could not do it for that price anymore. I will never shop with them again. If you agree upon a price then that is what it should sell for. Do not change it after smeone drives a long way to get there. DO NOT SHOP HERE

good customer service

by from Sheridan, tx |

I was out shopping for a new and after visiting lots of other places I chose this one for the fact that the staff was friendly and very helpful and very knowledgeable about the cars they had on the lot I ended up purchasing one and I couldn't be happier the price I got the car for was a steal and quality of the car was just outstanding and the paper work process went by really quick I was in and out before I even knew it and I will continue to do business with them and tell all my friends as well

Great Services and Excellent Pricing!

by from Houston texas |

Dealer was very professional and helped me find the perfect car. i visited about 6 other dealerships and this one stood out. Customer service was outstanding and very friendly. They hand mechanics that showed me the car and answered any questions about the car. The have mechanics that fix all their cars oil leaks and anything else that is needed. I was so impressed and will definitely come back here for my next car!