Ted Britt Ford Lincoln of Chantilly

Ted Britt Ford Lincoln of Chantilly

4175 Auto Park Cir, Chantilly, VA 20151

New 866-530-7853
Used 866-500-8797

We do the deals others can't and won't!

Outstanding Purchase

by from Chantilly., Virginia |

The whole purchase experience of an automobile at Ted Britt Ford Lincoln in Chantilly was expertly handled by three wonderful people. Jack Armbruster -the Sales Consultant - very patient and extremely knowledgeable. Jack is super amiable and easy to work with even in the sometimes tedious grind of negotiating a deal. Jenny Kueny - Customer Service - puts a completely new meaning to the words "Customer Service". Jenny led us through trying to make us understand the electronics, the paint and leather coatings and all of the time with a smile and an effervescent personality. She is very customer oriented and said on more than one occasion that she is there to help anytime. Her attitude speaks wonders and she lives everything she says. Last but not least is the finance man, Matt Aglio. Matt is very professional and friendly at the same time. He also noted that he loves his job, and it was evident by the care in which he led us through the finance maze, including the warranties, maintenance and tires. I can't say enough good things about these three dedicated Ted Britt people. I would deal with them anytime.

Best dealer!

by from Fairfax, VA |

I've always said that a successful business is made by its incredible people, and Ted Beitt Ford has exactly that, incredible people. They are sales people, but they're genuinely enjoying their job to help put you in a new car that is what you want, budget wise, and feature wise. I had the privilege to buy a new 2015 Mustang from Victoria Fornadel. She was sweet and professional. She communicated to me in the best way possible which was often text messaging, and she was dynamic about how she sold me the car based on my needs. She was knowledgeful about the Mustangs, and she didn't try to pressure sell me a car that I couldn't afford. Furthermore, 2 days after I bought the car, she messaged me to make sure everything was just as expected! And I know if I ever had a problem or question soon, I'm welcomed to easily get in contact with Victoria or management. Seriously, Ted Britt was th best car buying experience I've ever had or seen. I walked out of there knowing that I made the best decision.

Down to Earth Sales Experience and a Fair Price

by from Centreville, VA |

Buying a new car and going through all the steps: looking at various models, test driving, paperwork, trade-in, readying the car, etc. is a process no matter how prepared you are...it's just time consuming. Ted Britt in general, and especially the Chantilly location, makes it much easier to go through. Our most recent purchase there was in December 2014, and previously in 2010. Prior to that, over the years we have purchased 4 other Fords at Ted Britt (for a total of 6). The down to earth approach has made the last two purchases enjoyable. Specifically our Salesperson Fred Stoner (we've now bought two cars from Fred) and Matt Aglio in Financing. They are very open, honest, and present both the pros and cons of various choices...no unwarranted pressure applied. Over the years since 1992 we've also been nothing but pleased with the Service Teams at Ted Britt (both locations). An all around good experience.

First Domestics Car Purcha

by from Northern VA |

The entire team worked cohesively to complete the experience. I am in my late 40's and this is my first domestic car purchase. Ford continue to grow, design and produce stellar vehicles applying the "More Bang For Your Buck" methodology and I will be back. Koodoos to the Finance Team.

Phil T. - Top Notch Salesman

by from Haymarket, VA |

Phil has to be one of the best salesman I have ever had the pleasure of working with! Phil worked hard to help me find the right car for the right price. He worked exceptionally hard and even came in on his day off to help me get everything taken care of once I made my decision. Phil provided top notch service every step of the way to make sure I was completely satisfied - even after I left the lot. His sales approach is completely honest and straight forward. I got exactly what I wanted without the stress and no games. I highly recommend Phil to anyone looking to buy a new ford. There are two main reasons why I cam back to Ted Britt to purchase my vehicle after visiting four other dealerships: Excellent Staff: Phil Trankovich, Mary Burroughs, Matt Aglio, and Nicolle Flaten. The unbeatable deal: No other dealer even came close to the deal I received here.

Most fun I've ever had buying a new car

by from Vienna, VA |

We were planning just to test drive a 2015 MKZ and Fusion, both hybrids to replace my wife's 2009 Prius. We did that while Naz explained the salient points of the two cars like weight, suspension, handling, fuel economy, etc. Little did we know how well he LISTENED. When we finally sat down to talk it wasn't 15 minutes later he leaves while saying "I think have exactly the car you are looking for." Then he pulls a Fusion SE Hybrid up to the front entrance in exactly our colors minus MyTouch, which we didn't want. He was right. It was perfect. He had to be listening closely to nail it that well. He could have sold us the MKZ, but by listening closely he figured out it wasn't the car for us. Then negotiations began and he explained to us how he could get us the best price, which he clearly did...even on our Prius, which we had planned on selling ourselves! Connie did the same for the protection package; best possible price and it was obvious! On to Matt in finance and all that other stuff they usually try to coerce you to buy. We ended up with the protection and service plan WE wanted and at a VERY fair price. Everyone was very easy to work with and we actually enjoyed the whole process (definitely a first). We couldn't believe we'd bought that Fusion, but we drove away quite happy, and we really love the car. It had been since 1986 that we bought from Ted Britt, a new Ford Tempo. We've bought from and serviced with other Ford dealers since then, but they never treated us the way this dealership does. We're with the right people now.

worth the drive

by from Hollidaysburg, PA |

I found a Ford Edge at my local dealer and then found the same Edge at Ted Britt Ford in Chantilly for less money. I called and started the sale over the phone on a Saturday. I was driving home in my new Edge by the next evening! My husband and I were treated with respect, care, and the best customer service! This was the best car buying experience ever!!

Service Center Came Through

by from Sterling, VA |

I had some confusion related to a Ford Technical Service Bulletin with the service center. The parts were not available when I brought my car in for service. I was frustrated by this and Anre and Susan apologized for the frustration. As such, it was necessary to take my car back home. I received a call 11 days later saying the parts were in and that they would have the repairs completed in a day. I appreciate Andre offering me a convenient option to make the transmission repairs. Warren Wordsworth Sterling, VA

Great Dealership

by from Hedgesville WV |

The new Transit 350 is an awesome machine. I've had a lot of E series vans in the past. The new Transit is easier to maneuver and gets better fuel mileage. The team @ Ted Britt is best described as a well polished, professional team. They interact on a very professional level. To be sure I'll be back

Love my Edge!

by from stafford, VA |

Great service and team! This is my second vehicle from Ted Britt and they are always customer friendly! Love my new Edge and love Ted Britt!

A wonderful car buying experience!

by from Fairfax Station, VA |

I highly recommend visiting Ted Britt Ford Lincoln Chantilly for your next vehicle purchase. My sales team was great! David Black, Sales Manager, showed his interest in me as a customer and let me know he was available to answer any questions without overshadowing his sales team. Waqas Asif was a wonderful salesman. I initially contacted him to simply test drive the new MKC with a warning that I would not make a decision that day. He took plenty of time to explain all the vehicle?s features and gave me ample time to examine and test-drive it. He was conscientious in his follow up to my visit. He let me know he was very interested in having me as a customer without being pushy. When I returned to the dealership, he was well prepared for my visit. It was obvious he is very knowledgeable and passionate about cars and enjoys meeting new customers. Connie Caballero was a terrific customer service representative. She was very clear and concise in all her explanations of features, coverage, and support available to me from both the dealership and Ford/Lincoln. She was very helpful in setting up my system and made me feel that I can count on her as a helpful resource if I have further questions. Matt Aglio was more than the ?finance guy?. He was so friendly and personable. He definitely made me feel that he was interested in personal service and not just the numbers. Overall, it was a superb experience!