Bommarito Cadillac, VW, Mazda

4190 N Service Rd, Saint Peters, MO 63376

Poor customer service

by from OFallon Missouri |

Brought my car in to the dealer after I was told by a professional company that my windshield was not cracked do to impact but manufacturing defect. No impact mark. Scott is service said they lied to me said he sees impact mark and it looks like someone try to fix it. I said no know one has fixed anything. I called back out the other company and ask for another repair person. When he came out he said they samething the first guy did. I asked him did it look like someone tried to repair it. He said know just normal window dirt. I called back the dealer talked to general manager and he back Scott. NEVER BUYING A CAR FROM THAT DEALER. I just wanted them to stand behind their cars. POOR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I wish I could talk to Mr Bommarito himself. I'm sure he would love to hear how his dealer is being ran.

Poor customer service

by from Olathe, KS |

I was VERY interested in a car that was in stock. I don't live near by, so phone calls and emails was the most practical to get my questions about the car answered. After several emails went unanswered, I called only to be put on hold for 10 minutes. Once I did get ahold of the salesman, he couldn't give me any more information than what was in the ad. He said he'd call me back with answers to my other questions, and I've yet to hear back from him over 2 weeks later.

Bommarito Cadillac, VW, Mazda responded to this review

February 20, 2013

Dear TL Fan, thank you for your review. At Bommarito St. Peters, we strive to make sure every customer contact is the best it could be. I have reviewed the details of your case and can see that the sales team member assigned to your initial email request did respond via email on 3 occasions. The email's may have been sent to a spam filter as we have had that happen before(our stores send a lot of email's every day). When you called and requested the specific sales team member, he was with another client. The receptionist was unaware of this at the time which is why the hold time was extended. We have set new procedures to ensure this does not happen again. The TL you were inquiring on was sold a little over 2 weeks ago. We apologize for what seemed to be lack concern for your requests and thank you for providing a review to help us further assist future customers. -Bommarito St. Peters

We highly recommend the Bommarito St. Peters

by from st. charles |

Pete was great, very laid back, and not pushy at all. We actually met the sales manager, JJ, at the beginning of the process and he was very upfront. So we didn't have to go back and forth. Jim in the finance department, was very honest and had all the details laid out, which took all of the guess work out. Greg was very thorough on the car before we drove off. The process was the smoothest that we've ever experienced! We highly recommend the Bommarito St. Peters!

Team effort

by from st. louis |

Everyone worked as a team to help in my purchase, when my salesman was tied up with something, someone else stepped in to help to get me on my way.

To the point

by from st. peters |

Hands down best service I've ever receive and the staff was friendly and willing to cut to the bottom-line on the price so that made it easier. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Your staff is Awesome!!

by from st. louis |

Your staff is Awesome!! Thank you for all your help!! I would love to give Kevin Fields and Trent G. a special mention, they are both Awesome people and very honest and helpful, I would recommend to to Anyone!!

Thanks to the whole Bommarito Cadillac "Team"

by from st. louis |

I purchased my 2nd Cadillac from Bommarito Cadillac. Kevin was my sales person again, and will be for all future Cadillac purchases. After my first Cadillac purchase, Kevin became not only a very professional and knowledgable sales person, but a friend! During the 5 years I owned my previous car, anytime I was at the dealership for routine maintenance, Kevin always made a point to say "hello" and ask if there was anything he could do for me. The sales manager, Bryan was great to deal with as well. As for the service department at Bommarito Cadillac, there is no comparison!!!! They are informed, efficient, friendly, courteous, clean, and overwhelmingly ready to please. To sum it up, Cadillac caught my eye, Kevin sold me on the CTS, and the service department keeps my business and future sales Thanks to the whole Bommarito Cadillac "Team"

This is what a car dealership should be like

by from st. charles |

We have bought 4 Volkswagons within the past two years and everyone at Bommarito Volkswagon in St. Peters was wonderful to work with. It is like you are with family when you buy a car and/or need to have service done. Everyone there knows and calls our family by our first name and ALWAYS goes above and beyond to make sure our needs are met and we get the best value and experience possible. Everyone from J.J. the manager, Greg our Salesman, Chris and all the guys in Service, and the Finance guys and everyone there are always wonderful to work with. This is what a car dealership should be like. Mr. Bommarito must be proud!

best experience with a dealer that I've ever had

by from st. peters |

I've bought two cars from Bommarito and they've both been great. Still holding up and I'm still satisfied. Killer service, everyone was up front about everything and thoroughly explained the terms, they were courteous and not pushy... all in all the best experience with a dealer that I've ever had. Hands down. No contest. Ask for Bryan Mueller or Kirk Moore. These guys are stellar. They made the whole situation stress free and I appreciate that.

patience and professional

by from st. louis |

I purchased a Mazda 3 and am very happy. As a long time used car owner I am satisfied with my decision to start the new-car experience in a Mazda. I worked with David who had sold another member of my family their car and came highly recommended. He was excellent and I plan to do business with him in the future as long as I can. He, and the whole team really, were pleasant, knowledgeable and did not come across as though they were competing with each other for my business. Their patience and professional courtesy will not be forgotten. I look forward to doing business with Bommarito Mazda in years to come.