Bommarito Cadillac, VW

4190 N Service Rd, Saint Peters, MO 63376

Disappointed

by from St. Louis, Mo |

I received a recall order for my car. I made an appointment with a very friendly customer service rep because I also needed my anti theft system reset. My car has been there for a total of three days and has yet to be serviced. I call everyday after three to check on my vehicle and get exactly no where. As an educator I understand the twist and turns of the day. I also know about consumer respect and common courtesy. It is very frustrating to spend your money with an organization that displays no regard for the community. Maybe I'm being too sensitive but enough is enough.

Horrible Dealer- Will Never Visit Again

by from O'Fallon MO |

I was interested in buying a new Mazda 6. I emailed the dealer and was going back and forth with the sales manager on a specific model on the lot. He quoted me a price. I printed out the quote and went into the dealer the next day with the intent on purchasing it. He starts to write up the ticket for $3-4000 more than what we agreed upon. I asked why the amount had changed and he said the price included all available rebates and I qualified for none of them since I wasn't a previous Mazda owner or a member of the military. That was never listed in the email communication. Horrible dealer. I will never do business with them again.

Great Service on Recall Appointment

by from Florissant, MO |

Making appointment for recall was easy online. Our car was taken in as soon as we arrived for our appointment. Even received a complimentary car wash and inspection.

Exceptional Customer Service - Service Department

by from St. Louis, Mo |

Keith and Art are consummate professionals who provided exceptional customer service. Although I know they were exceptionally busy, my wife and I felt like we were the only ones to whom they were providing service.

Great customer service!

by from St. Louis, MO |

The staff and technicians are very professional and friendly.

Great service

by from Wright City MO |

Art was wonderful to work with. He kept us informed on what actions were being taken and what the anticipated completion date was. Very satisfied with this visit.

by from St. Charles, Mo. |

Very poor service, low balled on trade in, made them a more than fair offer on there car, and they wanted more than $1100 more, stick to your guns, they took my offer after trying over and over to get more money out of me. Only after telling them to take it or leave it did they take my offer. The process took over 4 hours!!!.......way to long to close on a used car. Salesman was impartial so I'm not blaming him. I will never deal with Bommarito again.

by from OFallon Missouri |

Brought my car in to the dealer after I was told by a professional company that my windshield was not cracked do to impact but manufacturing defect. No impact mark. Scott is service said they lied to me said he sees impact mark and it looks like someone try to fix it. I said no know one has fixed anything. I called back out the other company and ask for another repair person. When he came out he said they samething the first guy did. I asked him did it look like someone tried to repair it. He said know just normal window dirt. I called back the dealer talked to general manager and he back Scott. NEVER BUYING A CAR FROM THAT DEALER. I just wanted them to stand behind their cars. POOR POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. I wish I could talk to Mr Bommarito himself. I'm sure he would love to hear how his dealer is being ran.

by from Olathe, KS |

I was VERY interested in a car that was in stock. I don't live near by, so phone calls and emails was the most practical to get my questions about the car answered. After several emails went unanswered, I called only to be put on hold for 10 minutes. Once I did get ahold of the salesman, he couldn't give me any more information than what was in the ad. He said he'd call me back with answers to my other questions, and I've yet to hear back from him over 2 weeks later.

Bommarito Cadillac, VW responded to this review

February 20, 2013

Dear TL Fan, thank you for your review. At Bommarito St. Peters, we strive to make sure every customer contact is the best it could be. I have reviewed the details of your case and can see that the sales team member assigned to your initial email request did respond via email on 3 occasions. The email's may have been sent to a spam filter as we have had that happen before(our stores send a lot of email's every day). When you called and requested the specific sales team member, he was with another client. The receptionist was unaware of this at the time which is why the hold time was extended. We have set new procedures to ensure this does not happen again. The TL you were inquiring on was sold a little over 2 weeks ago. We apologize for what seemed to be lack concern for your requests and thank you for providing a review to help us further assist future customers. -Bommarito St. Peters

Team effort

by from st. louis |

Everyone worked as a team to help in my purchase, when my salesman was tied up with something, someone else stepped in to help to get me on my way.