Bommarito St. Peters

4190 N Service Rd, Saint Peters, MO 63376

Made it easy

by from St. Louis, MO |

They made the experience easy. The vehicle and paperwork were prepared. The deal was fair and the sales team was professional.

Excellent Service at Bommarito St. Peters

by from Maryland Heights, MO |

The service was excellent! Very friendly staff and they made sure I was satisfied with the work done. I will definitely bring my cars back for service.

would like to speak with a live tech at the locati

by from Florissant, MO |

I could never speak with a live tech at the dealership, I didn't like that. I was always placed on hold and no one ever answered. I made my original appointment on line I had not received a confirmation so I called to check. The appointment had not been confirmed for the day and time I made it for. So I had to get another appointment, I was not happy about that. Once I arrived I had to wait for the tech to get off the phone, which irritated me because no one every answered my call, if they had the appointment would not have to be rescheduled.

Great service and customer appreciation

by from St. Louis Missouri |

Took care of my requests completely and quickly. Service representives go out of their way to treat customers in the best way and handle all work professionally and courteously.

Excellent Experience

by from St. Louis, MO. |

Steve N. Was beyond fantastic! Extremely professional, knowlegeable, polite, courteous and personal throughout the sales process. He truly did know his cars in great detail. Sincerely, his professionalism was a significant reason we purchased this vehicle. We reviewed several cars and dealerships, none treated my wife and I as well as Bommarito and specifically Steve. Even at closing, the process was quick, friendly, personal and professional with Trent and Steve working to finalize the deal in a team effort. What this means is that Bommarito hires qualified, knowledgeable professionals and not someone off the street who "may be able to sell something". The emphasis on my comments is the professionalism and personal service Bommarito has provided without exception. Thank you very much for a very pleasant experience as I have always hated the car buying process. Please feel free to use my comments as a reference to your dealership and team.

Great service

by from st. peters mo |

This dealership went above and beyond to ensure that I was completely satisfied. Due to this experience I will be a lifelong Cadillac owner!

Great Service and Very clean

by from St Peters, Mo. |

The service was great but I was disappoint to find out that Bommarito don't offer courtesy service to Wentzville area where I live. I want to leave my vehicle but I had to stay because you don't offer courtesy service.

Safety Recall

by from St. Peters, MO |

There was a lot to do and they couldn't finish, so they gave me a loaner and sent me on my way. I picked it up the next day after all the work was done.

Scheduled Maintenance

by from St. Peters, MO |

Jennifer greeted me and was very pleasant and helpful. When my car was finished she came and notified me it was complete

Service always the same - EXCELLENT

by from St.Peters, MO |

KEITH CHASTAIN is amazing, my husband has Parkinsons and Keith is very helpful and kind to us. Wonderful service always - could not ask for more. We have purchased three Cadillac vehicles from your dealership and have never had a complaint about your service advisors. We are totally happy with Bommarito.