Goben Cars West

Goben Cars West

3415 Parmenter St, Middleton, WI 53562

Used 877-783-9182

Full Service Finance Department available!

Poor Customer Service/Lemon Trucks!

by from Madison, WI |

My husband and I purchased a 2009 Chevy truck from them on Dec. 14 2013 since then there has been a list of things that went wrong with it. 1. The voltage meter was not working correctly and they refused to look at it 2. Then the battery died and when my husband took the truck in the Service manager was rude and didn't want to help my husband. He refused to take 15 mins to replace the battery and when he went to look at the battery he ended up cracking the bug shield on the truck. They ended up giving my husband and cheap battery and he put it in him self. The service manager was not going to do anything about the crack he put in the bug shield and said to my husband that it was not his problem. It was not until my husband complained and made enough of a sink in the office that they gave a replacement shield that was below the value of the one that he had. 3. Then on a trip home the truck lost total oil pressure. When he took the truck in they said it was not their issue that it must have been something that my husband did. We had only had the truck for 46 days (they looked it up) at this time and the only thing that had happened to the truck was an oil change. After going rounds with them they finally said that they would look at it. They said that it was only a senor nothing else. They refused to look in to it being anything else. We wanted to make sure that There was no damage to the engine as there was no oil pressure. But they refused to do that. They ended up just fixing the fuse and the pressure seemed to be fine... Until tonight I just go a call from my husband who took the truck up north for the weekend...and there again there is not oil pressure. We will have to see when they do this time....might have another review! They had great customer service up until things went wrong and they had to fork out money on a warranty.

Found A Used Car That I Love

by from Middleton, WI |

I needed to buy a used car and saw a bright red 2008 Dodge Charger that caught my eye. I stopped in just to check it out was test driving a couple cars in minutes. I compared the car to other dealers and it was the best deal with the best trade in. They fixed & replaced every little flaw I could find without question. They even replaced a starter, relay and a thermostat a month after I had purchased the car. A friendly staff that's willing to work with you... I would definately buy from Goben West again.

Not at all like the big dealers

by from Madison, WI |

I was in the market for a minivan and saw one at Goben listed at Cars.com. The staff was prompt in returning my email requesting more information, I was able to take the car on a half hour test drive. Marty had a super attitude in general and made me feel like I was part of the process the whole way. I had noticed a small cosmetic issue during the test drive and no sooner than I had mentioned it, I was told it would be taken care of as part of the deal to buy the vehicle. I got as good of value for my trade that I could have expected and I was also able to get two new tires on the back to go with the new that they had already placed on the front. No headaches, very reasonable prices, 100 day warranty gives you a little more piece of mind when buying used.

Nice people

by from Madison |

My wife and I were in the market for a minivan. We went to Goben's and they treated us fairly and they were very family orientated, they gave our kids toys and everything!! We would recommend Goben Cars to anyone.

car shopper

by from appleton, wi |

Went in with intentions to browse and compare, but ended up buying. The car i bought was in excellent condition and the sales staff was friendly. They worked with me to get the payment i wanted and gave many options.

Great deal!

by from MAdison |

We purchased a 2008 Saturn Vue form Goben 7 months ago, I'm always cautious when buying a used car so I was a bit reluctant to even go in the door. I'm happy we did! We got a great deal on our vehicle. I couldn't find a better deal within a 500 mile radius of Madison Wisconsin so we made the purchase after going in to view the car a few times. & months later we have had absolutely no problems to speak of, the car runs like a dream and we are very happy!