A1 Auto Sales

Used 888-844-9089

Over 400 Vehicles available DAILY - Check us OUT we probably have it in stock

RUDE PUSHY POOR VEHICLES

by from unsatisfactory |

Went to dealer to look at a few cars I was interested in online and went down to their new location one of the sales people were very nice to my boyfriend and I we ended up getting a SUV the only one we could get it was dirty and there was no gas car had to be jumped and looked like it was jus sitting there on lot after signing papers we asked a few questions Calvin the owner came out and was rude n basically forced us out of lot I felt bad for sales girl that helped us. I would never refer a friend their mark ups are insane n expensive for the product we are getting we are returning vehicle and never coming back to them

Unimpressed

by from Honolulu, HI |

I stopped by early in the day to inquire about a car I'd seen on-line. I learned it was in the "back lot," and would have to be brought out. No problem, I told them I'd be back around 4 PM. While the car WAS in the lot at 4PM, they had to jump start it twice, once to bring it to the main lot, and again so I could look at it. The car was filthy, even with 6 hours notice. I saw rust INSIDE the car, as well as cigarette burns in the plastic around the passenger doors (3-4 inch-long scars...not just ash marks). I walked away from this car after 2 minutes, and didn't look at another car on their website. Too little care taken for a customer who came BACK to look at their inventory. Color me unimpressed.

Junker!

by from Kailua, Hawaii |

They aint worth it. The guy who tended me never called back to sell a car. I was interested in three different models, none of them started, one had the accelerator skidding after jump started. They keep cars in very bad conditions.

BEST OF THE BEST

by from HONOLULU |

THIS IS THE BEST CAR DEALERSHIP EVER!!!!! FRIENDLY COURTEOUS AND VERY KNOWLEDGABLE REGARDING FINANCING A CAR. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS.