Motor City

(4.4) 5.0 28 Reviews

1231 S Broadway St, Wichita, KS 67211

Used 866-768-4039 Used866-768-4039

ASK ABOUT OUR 100% WARRANTY AND END OF YEAR INVENTORY REDUCTION!

Good Service

by from Andover |

Great service,got my car in one day,excellent maintence,low mileage, had my car for five years no problems at all

Very good experience!

by from Wichita, Kansas |

I love my new 2015 Chevy Spark! Had a great time buying the car, they definitely know what they're talking about.

Worked with me

by from Wichita ks |

Thanks for working with me on getting my new 2014 Mazda 3, everyone at the dealer was nice and went out their to help. This Is My Second Cars From Them And I Would Highly Recommend them.

Good Service

by from Wichita, Kansas |

Staff are friendly and we are happy with purchase.

Great service

by from Wichita, Ks |

I bought a 2010 Saturn Vue! Low mileage, great serves very helpful! They did a good job on repairs! I just love my new car!

Great customer service

by from Wichita, ks |

I bought my Mazda 3 from Mohamed. I love my car, mohamed helped me out on my trade in. Also, he helped me out on how to set up my car. He always was patient with me and took time to help me. I recommend this dealership yo anyone looking for a car.

Great prices and service

by from Omaha, NE |

I bought a 2010 Mercury Milan from Motor City a few weeks ago and it's amazing. It is a salvage title, but you wouldn't know it by looking at it. They were really open and showed me the pictures of how it looked when it was bought at auction, and it surprised me that insurance "totalled" the car. It was repaired well and was also expertly detailed both inside and out. You're getting a good deal and their service is great. Mohamed and Adi are reasonable and easy to work with to get what you want. I was even able to hold the car for a couple days before making the purchase and they worked over the holiday weekend to make sure it was ready for me . I recommend Motor City to anyone who wants a great car for a great price. And even if you're not buying a car I recommend going there for a detail or repair because you can tell they put a lot of effort into it.

Look no further. Buy from Motor City!

by from Wichita, KS |

I could not have been more satisfied with my purchase from Motor City in Wichita, KS. I got exactly what I was looking for. A low mileage, clean, and affordable car. It is a unique dealership because they only sell salvage title cars. They do all the repairs themselves. They've been in business for 15 years and obviously know what they are doing. They are open and honest throughout the whole process. I really felt like they wanted to help me instead of seeing how much money they could get out of me. I had been searching for my first car for a long time and am relieved to have discovered Motor City. I recommend to my friends and family to go to them for any future car purchases.

2008 Honda Accord

by from Wichita, KS |

I bought my 2008 Honda Accord for my wife from Mohamed about 2 years, he helped me out to get the car she wanted. The car runs great and I had no issue with the car except I had to bring it back to the dealership to charge the Air Conditioning, to which they did for me at no charge. Overall a very happy customer.

Great Service

by from Gypsum Ks |

I bought a 2012 Nissian Altima 3 months ago. I love my car, it is a great running car, then we sent our daughter and she bought a 2012 Hyundai she likes it . They have great customer service and great prices on their cars. We recommend Motor City for your next car purchase.