Motor City

1231 S Broadway St, Wichita, KS 67211

Used 866-768-4039

ASK ABOUT OUR 100% WARRANTY!

Good Service

by from Andover |

Great service,got my car in one day,excellent maintence,low mileage, had my car for five years no problems at all

Great Business To Buy Your Vehicle

by from Derby |

My wife and I have purchased numerous vehicles from Motor City and have been very satisfied! We have referred our Family and Friends and they have been equally satisfied! Awesome vehicles, mileage and price!! Excellent Owner and Staff they are honest and hard working to find the car you want!! We will purchase our future cars from Motor City!!

honest people & amazing price for cars.

by from Wichita ks |

I've bought two cars from them & both cars were steals. The cars are all in great shape and with really low mileage the owner is very honest about the cars & the repairs they have done on them. The prices for the car are amazing very hard to find cars in good shape & low mileage for their prices. I would definitely recommended these guys to everyone. Place is ran by great honest people selling cars at a great price.

Don't let salvaged cars scare you!

by from Rose Hill, KS |

This is the second car experience I had with them, and it was just as good as the first. The only reason I didn't give them five stars was because of the cruise control not working. Can't blame Motor City for this, because the repair center they sent it to couldn't figure it out. They had the car for two days, and I finally gave up. Otherwise I recommend anyone looking for a good car for a reasonable price to give them a try.

Great Car at a fair price.

by from Wichita,KS |

I bought a Honda there and it has been almost 9 months. So far the car has been great. The price I paid was more fair and the process of purchase went very smooth. I actually considering buying my next car there too. So I highly recommend it. Just remember these are salvage titles.

Good experience

by from Wichita KS |

Just bought a Honda here and we're really happy with it. The dealer was helpful and very open about the salvage title and repairs. We got to see pictures of the car before it was fixed. They were kind of sticklers on the price though. Not too willing to bargain.

awesome dealer.

by from Manhattan,ks |

i have bought 2 cars from him so far "2007 for fusion, and 2003 ford Taurus" and 3 of my friends bought cars from him also. Great cars, low mileage, low prices for sure. awesome dealer.

Not Professional!

by from Wichita, KS |

I was inquiring about a 2005 Honda Accord while car shopping at this lot. When I walked in office, no one was there. I stepped back out to lot and someone was walking from another people, screaming, "Can I help you", cause there was distance between us. At the same time, his English was not up to "par". While talking to me about the car, he took a phone call that seemed to make him "angry"---and excused himself for a few minutes. I just left. This was the weirdest most unprofessional dealership i have ever, ever come across!!!

overall good experience

by from Wichita, Ks |

Not too much to complain about. I got a nice car for a good price.

Non-existent car

by from Wichita, KS |

I found the perfect Ford Taurus online and went by the dealership to see it. The representative advised that the car was "in the shop" at another location. I gave him my information to contact me when the car was returned to their lot. I never again heard from this dealership. I don't believe the car really existed.