Motor City

1231 S Broadway St, Wichita, KS 67211

Used 866-768-4039

ASK ABOUT OUR 100% WARRANTY!

Good Service

by from Andover |

Great service,got my car in one day,excellent maintence,low mileage, had my car for five years no problems at all

2008 Honda Accord

by from Wichita, KS |

I bought my 2008 Honda Accord for my wife from Mohamed about 2 years, he helped me out to get the car she wanted. The car runs great and I had no issue with the car except I had to bring it back to the dealership to charge the Air Conditioning, to which they did for me at no charge. Overall a very happy customer.

Great Service

by from Gypsum Ks |

I bought a 2012 Nissian Altima 3 months ago. I love my car, it is a great running car, then we sent our daughter and she bought a 2012 Hyundai she likes it . They have great customer service and great prices on their cars. We recommend Motor City for your next car purchase.

Amazing to work with, awesome deals!

by from Wellington, Ks |

Adi and his secretary were very helpful, and easy to get along with.

Great price for a great car

by from Wichita, Kansas |

I got my '08 Honda Accord from Motor City back in December and I am still in love with it! The staff is very polite and are eager to put you in a car fit for you. They also walk you through every step of fixing the cars since the lot consists of primarily cars with a rebuilt salvage title. It is interesting how others say the price is "too good to be true" when the staff has made it clear that the car holds a rebuilt salvage title. Overall happy with the car and I know if I have any trouble, they will be more than happy to help me out!

Great car, friendly service

by from Derby, KS |

We bought a car in April and we absolutely love it!!! Audi gave us a great deal and helped us out! The car runs great and has super low mileage. Audi was very helpful and gave us great customer service. If you are needing a car with low mileage and a great deal, then you need to check out Motor City.

Great car, Thank You

by from Spincer |

Great Staff, I got a car for a great deal. This is my third car from them. They addressed all my issues. The car had a rebuilt salvage title and they shared all the information on the vehicle's repair. I would not worry buying a salvage car from this dealer.

Great car, great price, and a great staff

by from AC, KS |

Start to finish... upfront and honest. The staff was so helpful and honest.. that's not something I was expecting after visiting other dealerships. The car I purchased is so amazing and Avi took care of anything I did not like PRIOR to purchasing without question and even after. I will be returning for my next vehicle purchase.

wonderful experience

by from wichita, ks |

Great experience. Mohamed was very helpful and had lots of knowledge. Great selection of newer cars that have all been expertly repaired. Very happy with the quality and value.

Great business to deal with

by from Hutchinson Kansas |

Very honest and kind. Answered all questions we ask. Very friendly and great deals. Would defiantly would recommend and would buy from again.

Unbeatable prices on salvaged cars, worth the risk

by from Salina, Kansas |

I recently purchased a 2012 Kia Forte EX from Motor City for a great price with only 32K miles. Avi is a very straight forward guy and will show you the photos of the car before repair, fortunately mine was cosmetic damages only to the driver side doors. The whole process only took a few hours. I got a reasonable price for my trade in. He is pretty strict and tough to talk down on his prices. I had to get a faulty battery terminal replaced shortly after buying, only a $10 fix. He was willing to fix a minor wheel barring issue before I purchased the vehicle as well. We talked for about 2 hours during the whole process. He will take care of you, and get you a quality salvaged car for a great price. Will be doing business with him again if my vehicle does well in the long haul.