Kirk's Auto Sales

Used 888-650-1856

Buy ~ Sell ~ Trade

Hee Haw

by from Olathe |

Well I'd be very careful no one ever at lot then when there was rude and cars not ready

Kirk's Auto Sales responded to this review

April 22, 2012

If I was rude & cars are not ready why would u buy one this reply is false always somebody at the the lot.

Spectacular service

by from Gardner KS |

We recently bought a second car from Dusty, within the 2 month tag we found something wrong with it, we went to get it checked out and told him about it and he said it was on him even though it was no fault of his. He is a very excellent guy who is very fair, I have bought other cars from other dealers and they didn't go the extra mile like Dusty does. Like I said this is our 2nd car from him and they are excellent cars at a fair price. I would highly recommend him to any one who is looking for a new/used car.

Such a good experience we got TWO vehicles at once

by from Olathe, Ks |

I did quite a bit of research before finally deciding I ONLY wanted to buy from Dusty. His reviews are consistently at 5/5 stars over a four year period. This is VERY rare! He might come across a bit gruff at times, but he's a straight shooter, and stands by his word. He is the first dealer I've bought from without taking the vehicle to a mechanic first. So far I don't regret that decision. His mother works with him and is an absolute doll! The mechanic we went to for a minor issue said he is the only dealership (that the mechanice works with) in town that actually does all of the repairs a vehicle needs before selling it. We ended up buying two vehicles from him in the same day. He gave us a great deal and a 30 day limited warranty. His vehicles are clean and often appear just like new. Of course you still need to do your part, as in test drive and research the model/year you are getting. That's just good business. This was one of the easiest, stress free car purchases I have ever made. I will definitely buy from him in the future, and have already referred two new customers to him. If you want an honest dealer who stands behind any promises or claims he makes, you can't go wrong with Dusty! To Dusty and Mom- thanks again! :o)

Great Experience!

by from Olathe KS |

I recently had to replace my daughter's car and was not wanting to spend a lot of money. I found several cars at different dealers on cars.com. Of all the cars (5 total) that I test drove and looked at - Kirk's Auto had the best cars! They were in the best maintained shape and ran well. Dennis was easy to talk to - no pressure to buy and allowed me to take the car I was considering to my mechanic to have it double check. My mechanic who has worked on my cars for 15 years was impressed by the car's condition. Prices are very fair and competitive. The choice was easy! My daughter lovers her new (used) car.

Good source for quality used vehicles

by from Manhattan, Kansas |

We recently purchased a truck from Kirk. He is very easy to do business with. He seems straight forward and to the point, exactly what a used car salesman ought to be in my opinion. He seems to prefer to sell quality dependable used cars. Unlike some used car dealers I've dealt with in the past, he doesn't try to hide problems on his cars. I'm told he sends every car he gets in to his mechanic to scout for problems. Any problems are then corrected before they go for sale on his lot. We've only had the truck for a week, but regardless, we have been very happy with the purchase. I would buy from him again.

Purchased For Ranger

by from Topeka, KS |

This had to be one of the best car buying experiences I have ever had. I will start at Kirk's next time when I am looking for a quality used vehicle. The owner places already repaired, excellent used cars on his lot.

Excellent dealer.

by from Overland Park, KS |

Dusty was very easy to work with. A no non-sense type of a person that doesn't beat around the bush. The car purchase process was very simple and quick. I would definitely recommend his cars to a friend.

The BEST car buying experience possible

by from Olathe |

After looking for several months for an older used Camry I finally found Kirks Auto Sales who had exactly what I was looking for and at a very reasonable price. The car was by far cleaner and in better shape than anything I had looked at previously. Dusty is honest, knowledgeable and fair, qualities you don't normally find when car shopping. I will certainly buy from Kirks Auto Sales again.

The Ultimate Car Buying Experience!

by from Olathe, Ks |

I bought a very nice 2006 Hyundai Elantra. It had 40,000 miles very clean like new at a very competitive price! Excellent customer service! I give my overall buying experience A++ I would refer anyone to Kirks Auto Sales! Nice Job guys!

We found what we were looking for!

by from Topeka, KS |

We were looking for a small 4 wheel drive truck, finding none available. While Sunday driving thru Lawrence, we were checking all lots I could Google. We found the lot open, with a Ford Ranger we really liked. We started to leave, then went back & bought it that day. It has been very reliable & enjoyable. Thanks!

Always a positive experience

by from Olathe, KS |

Purchased a vehicle 3 years ago and was so happy with it that i purchased another vehicle this week. Dusty is very knowledgeable and sells a quality vehicle that i know is safe and will last. Very pleased with my recent purchase. Thank You