Fremont Chevrolet

Used 866-901-5492
Service 888-319-7468

Guy Martin is great

by from Tracy, CA |

I would like to just make a quick review of our sales person, Guy Martin. I did not purchase the exact vehicle I wanted, but I am happy with the purchase. I had planned to leave the dealership when I noticed some of the defects in the vehicle I was interested in like a dent, and scratch. It was because of Guy and the way he treated my wife when she visited the dealership, I chose to continue with the sale. The vehicle I'll is great, and the price was right. They are in a transition from an older location to a newer one, so bare with them, not their fault but the trailer they are in does kind of blow. Any case, good luck Guy in your future, it was a pleasure.

Great experience!!

by from Walnut Creek |

As soon as my fiance and arrieved, one of the guys from sales came up to us and asked what we needed. We told him what we were looking for and as soon as we saw the car that we liked, he told us we could drive it!! The process went very easy! We been driving the car for almost a month and we are loving it!!

a pleasant surprise working with Clark saxberg

by from BRENTWOOD, CA |

I've been shopping for a Chevrolet Cruze sometime now and finally at Fremont Chevrolet had the answers and the price I was looking for. I talked with Clark Saxberg from the Internet Dept. their and he made this a very enjoyable process. WOW did I just say that. The price was great and his knowledge of all the ins and outs on the vehicle amazed me. He took the time to explain everything down to the, start up volume. Please if your looking for a Chevrolet give him "CLARK SAXBERG" a chance. You will like the outcome. I DID!! THANKS CLARK!!

Perfect place to purchase and your repairs done!!

by from MILPITAS, CA |

I purchased a chevy cruze from Clark Saxberg in the special finance my score was low and was able to get a great rate and was treated great even if my score was 497. I went to another dealership and they saw my score and just left me alone. This guy Clark went the extra mile and now i'm driving a brand new 2012 chevy cruze. THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!!

Loving my new Sonic from a wonderful dealer!

by from San Jose, CA |

Our complete experience with Fremont Chevrolet has been the most positive I have ever experienced from a car dealership, and I have purchased many new cars over the years. From my first phone contact, I felt like I was being treated as a very special person. They took care of all of our needs and put us in a car that the whole family loves! We bought a 2012 Chev Sonic. It is wonderful to look at, to drive, and it one of the safest small cars available. We will return to Fremont Chev for future needs.

Buying process

by from San Jose, Ca |

Good people that don't feed u line after line. Facilities are respectable. Willing 2 negotiate with customers. Did not call everyday asking 2 come in and se this car or that car.