Lou Fusz Chevrolet

New 888-568-6296
Used 888-568-2169

Satisfied new customer

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Most all of my contact was with salesman Jason Johns. He said he'd get me the best deal possible and that he did. Christine in the office was also very helpful getting the title to me in a timely manner.

Kathy Thro

by from Saint Charles, MO |

Quick check in, service was fast, Quick check out. Everyone was pleasant and helpful.

Lou Fusz Service

by from St Peters Missouri |

I have purchased three 1500 Chevy trucks in the past five years and your service as always been great. Dave Mayer is my great sales person and service issues with the help of Ron Ernst and Ken Fears have been excellent. Thanks - Joe Kaufman

Great deaership!!

by from Ofallon, Mo |

Great dealership!!! They went out of their way, even going to another dealer to get the vehicle that we wanted!!!!

great Experience

by from St. Charles, MO |

Your reps were very proficient presenting your dealership and the vehicle were are proud to have purchased. We look forward to a productive and long relationship with you. Amber and Eric explained in great detail the vehicle operation as well as financing and the service packages to our satisfaction. Both were very knowledgeable during presentations and we were very happy when we left with our new car. We have been customers at Lou Fusz for awhile and will be for the long term. Thanks, Rick and Ardith Ellis

Horrible customer service!

by from st louis mo |

Wish I could give -5 stars. Needed a car and gave the salesman the specified details he'd asked for. Was informed that the information needed to be viewed by one of the sales managers to get a list of available vehicles in the budget. Ok understood and no problem, right? Not exactly he left us in his office to believe he was checking with his sales managers. Upon leaving the office momentarily it was soon discovered he was helping another customer. There were 3 others standing at the customer service desk talking and telling jokes. Horrible customer service. Tired of waiting (2 hours after walking inside the door) we left. The salesman gave us a promise to contact us within 24 hours with a list of cars available in our budget. [Didn't care at this point we were done. ] 3 days later received a call asking about the experience. Truth is it was the worst. Nothing like walking into a place looking for help and received none. Don't patronize and avoid me. If you cannot help me then admit it and tell me you cannot help me. Don't waste my time!

Addendum to Oct 4th Review

by from St Charles, MO |

Since doing my review on the 4th both Joe and Alexis have done an amazing job at making sure I am happy and have all that I need. I needed floor mats due to the wet weather and Alrxis went above and beyond to make sure I got the right ones. Thank you. You definitely have a happy return client.

My Spark Purchase

by from St Charles, MO |

Joe Troia did a great job in communicating with me and setting up an appointment. Joe, Alexis, and Kevin all did a great job with being patient and working with my budget. I do wish that Joe would have communicated to Kevin that my budget was $200/month. I got excited when Kevin came and said I'd be going home with my car. When he presented my financing with extended warranties was over $300! I was stunned. I told him I'm sorry but I had told Joe several times that my budget at most was $200/month. Kevin had to work a little magic and got it down to $227. I reiterated that my budget was $200/mo. I then spoke with both Kevin and Joe and said that I really liked the extended warranty but can't afford it. If I went over my $200 budget I would need to speak with Jason (my boyfriend with whom I live with). Kevin asked me who would be making the payments, me or Jason. I was taken aback. Of course it is my car so I'm making the payments but it affects our household budget if I pay more than we agreed on. I explained I didnt feel comfortable making this decision without speaking with Jas. Kevin asked if he were to go to Alexis and able to get the monthly payment to $200 if we'd have a deal. I shook his hand and said yes keeping in mind I wanted the GAP coverage. He went to Alexis and got it down to $200.72. It was over my budget but completely doable. I was very happy. Then we began going over the extended warranty and it didnt include the GAP coverage. Kevin said to add it on would be $7 more. I still felt it was over my budget but they've worked so hard to get within my budget I Would feel horrible saying no again. I said ok to the $7 increase. I appreciate all of their flexability and help but when I first came to Joe I had stated I hadnt intended to buy a car right away. I just wanted another car by winter. Looking back on the experience I felt pressured into buying the car. Regardless, I got the car I wanted and very close to my budget. In the future all I ask is not to push the sale. If they had just waited for Jason to call me back, which he did an hour after leaving the lot, I would have been much less nervous about the purchase and have had a better experience overall. So my constructive critisism is listen to your client, if they say they need to talk to someone then trust them and they'll come back.

The best experience in my long life. Enjoyable.

by from St. Charles, MO |

I have been around many years and must say this was the most comfortable. It is first due to Joe Redman our sales person. He is patient. He listens. He accomodates. He does not apply pressure. He does not do the typical sales stuff. We got what we wanted in our time frame. What a blessing. And we think we got a fair deal in an expedient manner. We will enjoy our driving and expect to come back to Lou Fuzh.

Service at Lou Fusz Express

by from St. Louis, MO |

Jim & crew did a fantastic job of taking care of my car! Thanks!!!