Lou Fusz Chevrolet

by from St. Charles |

The Show Room is full of professional people. Thanks, Rick

Great Experience at Lou Fusz Chevy

by from O'Fallon, MO |

My wife and I had a very specific list of features we wanted in our new vehicle. Joe Redmond and Mark Theis worked hard for us and took the time to answer all of our questions completely and found us the perfect vehicle to fit our needs. They were easily accessible at all times, but also gave us space to make a decision without pressuring us. This was our first purchase at a Lou Fusz dealership and we will be back when my car needs to be replaced.

Tichrn

by from Cottleville, MO |

Recently purchased a 2LTZ Impala. This was our first experience with this dealership, & it was extremely pleasant. We didn't feel pressured & were given a fair trade-in.

Dave Mayer my saleman was great..

by from st. charles, MO |

Love my car..great place...Dave Mayer was a great saleman

Satisfied new customer

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Most all of my contact was with salesman Jason Johns. He said he'd get me the best deal possible and that he did. Christine in the office was also very helpful getting the title to me in a timely manner.

Kathy Thro

by from Saint Charles, MO |

Quick check in, service was fast, Quick check out. Everyone was pleasant and helpful.

Lou Fusz Service

by from St Peters Missouri |

I have purchased three 1500 Chevy trucks in the past five years and your service as always been great. Dave Mayer is my great sales person and service issues with the help of Ron Ernst and Ken Fears have been excellent. Thanks - Joe Kaufman

Great deaership!!

by from Ofallon, Mo |

Great dealership!!! They went out of their way, even going to another dealer to get the vehicle that we wanted!!!!

great Experience

by from St. Charles, MO |

Your reps were very proficient presenting your dealership and the vehicle were are proud to have purchased. We look forward to a productive and long relationship with you. Amber and Eric explained in great detail the vehicle operation as well as financing and the service packages to our satisfaction. Both were very knowledgeable during presentations and we were very happy when we left with our new car. We have been customers at Lou Fusz for awhile and will be for the long term. Thanks, Rick and Ardith Ellis

Horrible customer service!

by from st louis mo |

Wish I could give -5 stars. Needed a car and gave the salesman the specified details he'd asked for. Was informed that the information needed to be viewed by one of the sales managers to get a list of available vehicles in the budget. Ok understood and no problem, right? Not exactly he left us in his office to believe he was checking with his sales managers. Upon leaving the office momentarily it was soon discovered he was helping another customer. There were 3 others standing at the customer service desk talking and telling jokes. Horrible customer service. Tired of waiting (2 hours after walking inside the door) we left. The salesman gave us a promise to contact us within 24 hours with a list of cars available in our budget. [Didn't care at this point we were done. ] 3 days later received a call asking about the experience. Truth is it was the worst. Nothing like walking into a place looking for help and received none. Don't patronize and avoid me. If you cannot help me then admit it and tell me you cannot help me. Don't waste my time!