Russ Darrow Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Madison (High Crossing)

Russ Darrow Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Madison (High Crossing)

3502 Lancaster Dr, Madison, WI 53718

New 877-286-0047
Used 888-675-7311
Service 888-308-1475

Experience the Darrow Difference!

Excellent sales team at Russ Darrow

by from chicago il |

This was a great expierence They were very accommodating and answered all questions. I will be back for future purchases and will refer many friends. I was very impressed!

Painless used car shopping at Russ Darrow

by from madison wi |

Vehicle became in the need of them but we only expected alternatives as to owning the first vehicle. An experienced person in deferred payment was highly efficient in attempting us find payment for one mother. We are confident in the cheque we acquired. We must begin to bring to this Kia for a new car without an off needs in the future. We should be astounded for that network.

awsome

by from chicago il |

This was my first car purchase They helped me get a great deal. I got a perfectly clean used vehicle at a price I could afford.   I am extremely happy with my experience at Russ Darrow

thanks Russ Darrow

by from chicago il |

Took me a minute to induce my stuff along and decide to one vehicle. the entire time everybody was very patient with us even obtaining me tips about the way to grasp the tires ar aligned among alternative things. it is the 1st time I've gotten such a lot real facilitate from a business. They very helped me out ensuring i used to be comfy with my alternative and payment!

i suggest

by from chicago il |

I extremely suggest this dealer. The cars ar specifically as represented and automatically and cosmetically sound and higher. I started my search on-line for a next generation classic automobile. I live five hours away started act with them over email and over phone. everybody I spoke with was terribly courtesy and direct with American state. Thanks once more for everything. I extremely suggest this dealer.

will recommend

by from madison wi |

This was my first car buying experience and it was nothing but pleasant!. I showed up with the intention of merely test driving a car, and was out of there within 90 minutes owning the perfect car! A great perk was that I also got $200 worth of free gas. They also offer a limited warranty on all of their cars. Although I've never dealt with another dealer, we all are aware of the horror stories and trepidation that accompany car buying. I never got a bad vibe, or felt rushing into anything. They didn't push all of the extra features and warranties on me, which is appreciated. I would, and will recommend this business to anyone looking into purchasing a car.

Used Saturn

by from DeForest, WI |

The deal was for a used Saturn, from one of their sister stores. We were given one key (without a keyless entry fob) at the time of purchase. We asked about the second key, had to call back about it, and were then told there wasn't another one. I guess I should have made that part of the contract before I bought it, but you expect to get these things when you purchase.

I was very impressed

by from milwaukee wi |

We came into Russ Darrow in search for a certified automobile I had not purchased an automobile or purchased from a business organization for an extended time I was very impressed! The entire experience was pleasant and skilled.

Russ Darrow Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram review

by from appleton wi |

I bought an automotive from Russ Darrow this weekend. They helped me get the correct value and finance I want we tend to get a very sensible value. I completely love my car!! Thanks Russ Darrow

Extremely happy

by from Madison, Wisconsin |

I just bought a car from Jason Royal at Russ Darrow. Overall my experience was great working with Jason and the finance manager. They were both extremely personable and very knowledgable. Jason's boss was super pushy and wouldn't really listen to the questions I was asking and was trying to get me to buy a car I had no original interest in... Luckily Jason could see that I wasn't happy with the other car and was able to find me the perfect one and have it brought to madison from Milwaukee! He even came in on his day off to make sure I was happy :) best car salesman I've ever worked with, we will be buying my husbands vehicle from Jason in the near future!