Russ Darrow Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Madison (High Crossing)

Russ Darrow Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Madison (High Crossing)

3502 Lancaster Dr, Madison, WI 53718

New 877-286-0047
Used 888-675-7311
Service 888-308-1475

Experience the Darrow Difference!

very satisfied

by from Fond Du Lac, WI |

Representative was very engaging and outgoing. He was very eager to assist us and help us with the completing the buying process. We will definitely use this dealership again and refer others. We were very satisfied with our experience

very helpful

by from Stevens Point, WI |

very friendly and informative about car and services offered. Answered all questions and was very helpful in making the whole process smooth.

The Blue Tang!!

by from Madison, WI |

Love it! Love it! Love it! This BLUE mustang is more than I expected!!! WOW! The sales person Ian was the best an excellent customer service, very personable!! Ian truly delivered the car that I wanted. And I wasmBlown away by the color (Exactly what I wanted! You came thru once again!! Russ Darrow hired the best and most knowledgable car salesman, and hismname is IAN!! Thanks Russ Darrow for Ian.

above and beyond

by from Poynette, WI |

I cannot express my gratitude enough I feel as though every time I walk in the door I will be taken care of I trust them like a brother. They really go above and beyond what is expected of them.

Going the extra mile

by from Madison, WI |

We recently went in to look at Minivans. We had a good idea of what we wanted, but need to test drive and see what options we did and didn't need. The sales staff were very friendly and knowledgeable, allowing us multiple test drive vehicles and working to find the exact combination we were looking for. They stayed an hour after close to get our paperwork processed so that we could drive our new vehicle home that night. I will be recommending them to anyone looking for a new car.

very friendly

by from Madison, WI |

I really love the service that they (Ian & Steve) provided me. Very very friendly people here at Russ Darrow in madison

Russ Darrow review

by from Sauk Prairie |

I almost walked out of the dealership because of the time it took to complete the paperwork. I was going out the door when the finance guy said he was ready for us. A plus for the amount time was a lower interest rate, but if you don't have hours to spend on getting a car, look elsewhere.

great!

by from Kewaskum, WI |

I couldn't think of anything that could be done better... maybe some doughnuts in the guest waiting area. Other than that, it was great!

Great service, very knowledgeable

by from Madison, WI |

They showed me the car I was interested in. Were very knowledgeable about it, even though it was a used car and not a brand they sell new. Would go there again.

Absolutely horrible experience!

by from Madison, wi |

I will never purchase a vehicle from this place!! I went in on a Saturday mid-day to look at a Grand Cherokee. I walked around the lot for awhile, has 4 sales guys walk past without acknowledgement; thought ok it's a busy Saturday. I then walked into the showroom, stood by the grand Cherokee in the middle of the showroom since that was the vehicle I wanted to look at and test drive. I stood there for 30 minutes, had multiple sales members walk-by look at me and keep walking without any acknowledgement. I watched as 3 guys stood there and talked about their plans for the weekend, watched as another one stood drinking a cup of water and then proceeded to chew on the styrofoam cup. After 30 minutes of being completely ignored the final straw was when a middle-aged man walked in and was immediately helped. After leaving I called the sales manager to report my experience. The sales manager said he was sorry and asked me to come back so he could handle my sale and get me a good deal; I asked what he was wearing today and he was one of the multiple sales people that passed me without acknowledgement. I am a 30 year old professional in town; I will never purchase from ANY Russ Darrow Dealership because if this experience. Sorry you lost out I'm going to Zimbrick!