Ram Motors Auto Sales

4537 Arrowhead Ridge Dr SE, Rio Rancho, NM 87124

Used 866-731-1277

Great service at Ram Motors

by from Rio ranch new mexico |

I recently purchased a vehicle from ram motors, my sales person was mike mcculley and he helped ne with everything I needed and got me in a car that day. I would highly recommend going to ram motors after my experience .

Mr rob v

by from Rio Rancho nm |

Carlos was my salesperson. Awesome guy, knows how to treat people. Everyone at this dealer treated me excellent. The quality of their cars is excellent! I'd buy my next vehicle here for sure! Thank you Ram Motors

Purchased 2011 KIA Soul

by from Rio Rancho NM |

Jeremy, salesman, was very pleasant, efficient and thorough. We had a monthly cost fixed within our budget and he was most considerate of our situation. He answered all of our questions and was most respectful and cordial.

Top notch business

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Ram Motors and was overly impressed. The staff was very friendly, vehicles and building were all cleanly, and all my needs were taken care of. I requested the loan be processed through a local credit union in which they were the first to be contacted and quick to respond. The purchasing process was very fast and I was out the door in no time driving my newly purchased vehicle. I would highly recommend this business to anyone located in the Central New Mexico area that is looking for a well taken care of pre-owned vehicle. Good job!

AWESOME!

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

I wanted to take some time and express to all that might see this, i have never purchased a vehicle and been treated so nicely as I was when I purchased at Ram! The staff was amazing and I would recommed them to all! I rated them as a "4" from a scale of 1-5 just because I dont think anyone is perfect, we all can always improve. That being said I will return for another purchase when I need another vehicle.

Great Staff

by from rio rancho,nm |

Great people! I would recommend buying here. Keep it local Rio

Ram Motors Auto Sales responded to this review

January 10, 2014

Marcus Thank you for the business and we look forward to doing more business in the future. Thank you, Andre Coleman Ram Motors Auto Sales

Ram Motors is the Place to go...

by from Albuqueruque, NM |

I have known the dealer of Ram Motors for 10 years and he is know my friend. If you want a truly great experience when shopping for a vehicle then make sure that you go to Ram Motors first, where you will be treated like a friend, not a customer.

Ram Motors Auto Sales responded to this review

January 28, 2012

TakAttack, Thanks for your kind words. We hope that you look to us for your next purchase.