Rusty Wallace Kia

(5.0) 6 Reviews

4612 Alcoa Hwy, Louisville, TN 37777

Review of Rusty Wallace Kia in Louisville, TN

by from Knoxville, TN |

The customer service was great! My husband and I were very pleased with the service and professionalism from David Oliver and Paul Nodine.

Great Experience Buy Cars

by from Knoxville, TN |

I just had two of my Daughters buy Kia's from Derek Smith at Rusty Wallace Kia on Alcoa Hwy. There is no way we can thank Derek and the rest of the staff enough. My first Daughter bought a used Kia. She was so nervous and Derek helped her right through every step. Ditto was wonderful with the financing and all her questions was explained,not just answered. My youngest bought a 2013 Kia Rio right off the floor. She knows nothing about cars and Derek walked her through every step. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone that wants honesty, great prices, dependable service, and a wonderful car buying experience.

November 17, 2012

Thank you for your business and I am pleased to know that you had such a great experience. Derek and Ditto are assets and we are lucky to have them as part of our staff. I know the girls will love their KIA's and we look forward to servicing your family for years to come.

I am in love with Kia!

by from Knoxville, TN |

I shopped around all day for cars at local dealers and Kia was my last stop (it was almost closing time). It was the first place I saw a car I actually fell in love with! It was a Sand colored Kia Sportage. Derek Smith walked me through the entire process and did a wonderful job explaining all my questions and concerns. This was the first time I had ever went on my own to purchase a new vehicle from a dealer. I am telling all my friends and family how pleased I was with the whole process. I am in love with my new car! Everyone should buy Kia my sister and I both have now!

November 17, 2012

Thank you for the positive feedback. Derek is a great sales consultant and we are lucky to have him. We strive to offer the experience that you had to all of our customers. We look forward to seeing you again and I completely agree, everyone should own a KIA.

Excellent Service, Friendly Staff, AWESOME overall

by from Knoxville, TN |

I am a soon to be mommy and a recent college graduate and was in the market for a new car- well used, but new to me. After a bit of research, I found a Kia Forte that would fit me perfectly. Upon meeting Rob (my salesman)I knew I was at the right dealership. He was all around awesome (and funny!) and made sure I not only found the right car, but that I also had snacks and enjoyed the waiting process. Then I met Travis, superb GM, he is so down to earth and approachable. We spent time in conversation and he is so encouraging. Travis took things a step further and actually decided that I would be better in a NEW Kia Forte. That's right, 2013!! After consulting Harold (the finance manager) my dreams came true! Harold was very diligent in his efforts and wouldn't accept a 'NO'. He worked hard to make sure the deal was RIGHT and not a penny over what I was looking to spend. While I waited I met even more wonderful gentleman. Jimmy (who works internet sales) remembered me from a previous email I sent inquiring about the used Forte and he helped to make my time enjoyable as well. I also met Scott and Nathan in the service department- these men made sure that I knew all there is to know about my car AND the proper protocol to follow if ever I need to bring my car in for service (They have a loaner vehicle they provide while you wait to get your car serviced!! How great is that?!). I can not express how elated I am- not just about my new purchase, but also that I was able to FINALLY find a dealership that operates in honesty and excellency! I am now a KIA GIRL!! I have peace of mind knowing that me, my hubby and my future little one will be just fine in our new Forte. Final thoughts: if you're looking for a new (or pre-owned) vehicle, RUSTY WALLACE KIA is the place to go! And tell 'em Veronica Williams sent ya ;-)

November 17, 2012

Thank you for all of your kind words. Everyone here appreciates your business and look forward to serving you in the future.

great service

by from Maryville,Tn |

we just bought a new Kia Soul from Rusty Wallace Kia, with the help of Jimmy Clark we experienced a very easy process,,,,,can't say anything negative about them.....Ditto worked very hard to get us the monthly payment we wanted and was so much fun to work with.....Jimmy was really great at helping us decide which car we wanted...no pressure and so patient......over all a super great experience.....you must give them a try!

November 17, 2012

Thank you for your positive feedback. Ditto and Jimmy are a couple of the best in the business. I am glad to hear that you had a good experience and I hope you enjoy your new car. I look forward to servicing you automotive needs for years to come.

Misery!

by from Knoxville, TN |

They sold us a lemon in 08/2010. We fought until 12/2011 trying to get them to repair defects in the transmission, heated seats, sunroof, and suspension. They low balled us on our trades. Miserable buying experience. Their service department could not identify issues that an independent technician identified in 45 minutes. They had the car 19 days and could not correct the issues. We had an arbitration case and due to the fact that they LIED, blatantly, we lost the case. Their Regional Parts and Service Manager, Johna Hollis, is rude, condescending, and a downright misery to deal with. I would never recommend a Kia or Rusty Wallace to my worst enemy. They do not stand behind their products and do not care that their customer's are unhappy. Rusty Wallace would be ashamed knowing these things are going on at his dealerships. Please for your own sanity, STAY AWAY!