Luxury Pre-Owned Motorcars

Luxury Pre-Owned Motorcars

8559 Artesia Blvd, Bellflower, CA 90706

Used 877-661-2030

We are confident that you will be completely satisfied with your purchase. If not, return it within 3 days.

Volkswagen Station Purchase

by from Long Beach, CA |

I would recommend this dealer to anyone seeking a friendly and honest buying experience. The gentlemen who work here take great pride in explaining the buying process and assisting customers buying a car they can afford and enjoy. They took the "stress" out of car buying and I appreciate the assistance and, I love my new wagon!

Good customer service

by from Southern California |

Bill Brink was professional and helpful. He was patient, and went the extra mile. Assisted with transfering a car from another location. Ultimately, we decided the car we bought was not the right car for us, and the return process was very easy, and our money was refunded. Kind and knowledgable staff.

Luxury Auto You Rock!

by from Alhambra, Calif |

My experience with salesman Alfonso Alvarez was as great as a customer would want to be expected! Joseph worked very hard to get me a Great Price and low payments with all the extras added in.My husband and I went there with just the intentions of looking and came home with a new SUV. We were very happy working with them and we would definatley go back and recommend then to all our family and friends looking for a car. They go above and beyond to make you feel very comfortable!!!!! Husband is considering going back in 2-years to trade in his car for a newer one. Thank You guys, Your The Best . Happy Customer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Exellent Service Grate Associates

by from San Diego, CA |

All three guys, Said, Joseph and Alfonso are very friendly, professional and service was above my expectation. Highly recommend this dealership and crew! Thank you so much guys! Will do business again!

Exellent Service

by from San Diego, CA |

Found a vehicle online that I was interested in. I drove from San Diego to this dealership and definitely no regret. Alfonso, Said and Joseph were very friendly, professional, just extremely nice guys. I purchased grate car too and left happy with car key in hands. Thank you guys so much! Highly recommend this dealership, not just because you?ll find grate car at affordable price, but service is unparallel. Will

ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC SERVICE!

by from Huntington Beach, CA |

After searching online for over a year for a used vehicle, I came across one that caught my attention like no other at Luxury Pre-Owned Motorcars. The website was very informative with many pictures and spec details: I knew immediately that this 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo was the ONE. Let me tell you, as soon as I pulled into the dealership and looked at the car, I got Said?s attention for assistance and the rest is history?30 minutes later I bought the vehicle. The professional, polite, and courteous experience Said afforded me was so exceptional that it truly had a bearing on my buying decision (NO overbearing, pressured, haggling salesperson)...absolutely delightful experience; overall extraordinary product and service from this dealership. I will definitely buy from them in the future. Thank you Said! Highly recommend!

Great customer service

by from Springville, CA |

Found a vehicle online that I was interested in.There were several pictures to look at, which was good because I live 4 hours away from the dealership. Said and Joseph were very friendly but also professional on the phone. My husband and I made the drive and our experience with them was great. We left the dealership with keys in hand and happy with our purchase.

GREAT SERVICE

by from LOS ANGELES,CA |

after looking over a period of a few weeks and visiting many car dealers this one was by far the best experince. Said was a great salesman, not pushy at all and very patient. my husband took care of the overall inspection of the car and was very satisfied with the car we decided to purchase.excellent customer service and good buying experince.

Great Experience

by from Corona,ca |

I worked with Said and he was great. This was a no pressure buying experience and not a lot of back and forth drawn out negotiating. Overall good buying experience. If you need a used car go see these guys.

Great experience and very competitive prices.

by from West Hollywood, CA |

Purchased a used 2009 Honda Fit from here and probably the easiest car buying experienced I've had. The car is in great condition, very clean and no problems. The salesman was extremely friendly and helpful and was not pushy at all, which was a pleasant surprise after having visited several other dealerships over the past few weeks.