Infinitif Auto Sales Inc

925 N Harbor Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92703

Used 888-710-4614

J.S.D -

by from irvine CA |

just picked up my Dodge Charger. LOVE IT ...! Thanks for the friendly & welcoming atmostpere. We drove around looking for a used charger and didnt see anything close to what we found at INFINITIF. Dealt with financing and bank process even seemed easier then expected for me, as a self employed buyer. Aby (manager) was very friendly and made it a very comfortable experience. Im definately coming back to upgrade my truck soon....$ Thanks INFINITIF Love the Car, Love the service & experience.

Fair and Reasonable

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The owner was about to close early as he was on his way out to a birthday party, but we had driven quite a distance to test drive the vehicle we were interested in, so he stayed and processed our sale before leaving. No pressure sale, we got to see the CarFax before buying, and we got a good deal on a nice car.

Great service!!

by from corona ca |

Gd service friendly people. I got a beautiful car at a great price !!!

Nice Folks, Good Service, Clean Cars

by from Santa Monica, ca |

I was looking for a new SUV for my wife because her current car is too small for 2 carseats. We had found Infinit online and we were pleased with their selection and online presence. We had found one of their Hondas and were happy the vehicle turned out to be as nice as it seemed online. The car is super clean and only had one owner! We had obtained a 12 month warranty, but I am sure it won't be used. Our salesman, Ricky, is a really nice guy and was very patient with us while my wife and I really combed through the car and asked a ton of questions. It was super hot outside and he was more than patient with us while we took our time to decide this was the car to carry our precious cargo- our 2 babies! Definitely recommend these Guys!

H Laran

by from Palm Springs CA |

Very Thankful for my new truck!!! Spent last 3 weeks shopping for a descent used p/u truck for my work. Researched many dif. dealerships in search of the perfect reliable model for daily work use, and partial financing option. Came across Infinitif and was intrigued to drive out 70 miles to see the truck advertised online. IT WAS WORTH THE DRIVE !!! Got the truck I wanted, 2006 Toyota Tundra with all available options, clean carfax history and was able to get super low finance rates. I feel like the happiest car buyer. The staff was amazing and assisted me in all my buying needs. Thanks Infinitif, I will share my experience with everyone and will be coming back for more business ! -Lara Harrison