Klass Motors

Klass Motors

925 N Harbor Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92703

Used 888-710-4614

Great First Time Buyer Experience!!!

by from Redlands, CA |

Great customer service, very friendly and welling to work with the buyer. I purchased my 2007 Scion TC as a first time buyer with no established credit and when other dealer would tell me I needed a co-signer and turn me away Klass Motors was still welling to work with me and I thank them for giving me an opportunity to finance my Scion TC and establish my credit I would definitely go back to them in the future for my auto needs, thank Mauricio for all your help.

May 29, 2015

Dear Jerimie, We are happy to hear you had an excellent car buying experience. We are happy to see you so happy! We look forward to helping you in the future. Welcome to the Klass Motors family.

They got me a car I love!

by from Long Beach |

Klass Motors is amazing. I have terrible credit and was told by many other dealers I needed a co signer. I went to Klass Motors as a last ditch effort and I was approved by myself. They were really nice and I didn't feel rushed to do paperwork. Everyone is very friendly. Jennifer was super helpful on the phone and the sales guy was very nice too. Sam and Jasmine are the best for getting me the car of my dreams!

makenna - happy driver

by from huntington beach, ca |

I'm a female and don't know much about cars. Bought my car here 2 weeks ago and had a service light come on this past weekend. I called the sales rep Joe and asked what to do, luckily I had his cell phone number. He was very patient and said to come by immediately. I was expecting completely opposite ! I came in with nervous feeling but was greeting by one of the managers "mike". Super nice guy. Explained to me the process and called for technician to come by and see my mustang. Then had the mechanic replace the faulty battery that was causing the issue. He had also requested a full inspection to be performed while I waited. He even had oil service done and my tires rotated. I felt so welcomed and grateful. I just appreciate the attention by their staff who treated me with professionalism. I didn't expect the free service and such VIP handling. I'm only a female and will definitely come back Thanks mike for being so caring and respectful to my vehicle needs. What a great way to begin week in a safe car again ! Love Klass Motors

Mediocre dealer

by from Riverside, CA |

Financed a vehicle here and won't do it again. They let us take the vehicle home the day we signed all the financing papers, and were told to bring it back a few days later and they would completely detail it and fill up the gas tank. As soon as we left the lot the check engine light came on, drove it straight back and was informed they knew about the issue and would take care of it when we brought it back. When we brought it back it took them 10 hours to complete the servicing and detailing. The repairs were completed as promised, the detailing was horrible. I know have scrathes were it looks like they opened a door into a wall, the inside was not cleaned at all, and they did not fill the gas tank as promised.

Thanks Daniel

by from corona ca |

Thanks Daniel for get me that 2005 matrix and giving me that great deal if your looking for a used car stop looking and go to Klass one motors .thank you once again Simon.

May 30, 2015

Hello Simon, We strive to make every car buying experience great and we are thrilled to hear Daniel took care of you. Congrats on your Toyota Matrix. Welcome to the Klass Motors Family.

Nice inventory, and fear prices

by from La Puente, CA |

I bought a Honda Accord 2006 from this dealer. Diego was very nice and respectful. I just have a misunderstanding about a mechanical insurance that they offered. They wrapped it on the final price without telling me; obviously, I rejected the insurance. Other than that it was a nice experience. If you consider buying a car from them, ask for Diego. He is very patient and professional.

May 30, 2015

Hi Christian, We thank your for sharing your positive experience with Diego; and hope to see you in the future for all / any car needs. We love to see happy customers like yourself! Welcome to the Family

The best Cadillac Escalade DIAMOND i found !

by from Ventura CA |

Just got my dream car !!! White Diamond Escalade Im so happy !!! we drove from 3 hrs away and were looking / shopping around for past 2 months. THIS PLACE ROCKS!!! I love the friendly staff, everyone is soooo nice, we felt like we were buying a brand new car again . We were treated with respect and were giving all financing / cash options, including warranty.. I love how picky they're management is. They have a manager who's name is mike, he's something else.... The nicest genuine person I met He walked us through every option and made sure we drove off on a perfect car, and full tank of gas. Diego was the sales associate and had a great personality. As we drove home, I could be more thankful and stop talking about the transaction... I just wish every used dealer had such service. I guess these guys stand behind they're name" klass motors " and really care. I will be back and will recommend all my friends to you !!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Katie

l.b. from victorville

by from victorville |

I wanted to finance a car here. I called they told me to fill out an application, still didn't get a call so I called them again. They told me to expect a call back that day. Still no call from them. I guess they dont like making money. I'll spend my money elsewhere.

November 19, 2014

We Apologize for the inconvenience but the phone number that you have provided is invalid if you'd like to reconsider, PLEASE Give me a Call at 844-KlassMotors and I will make sure that we give your the best financing option. thanks, -Klass Motors

Fair and Reasonable

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The owner was about to close early as he was on his way out to a birthday party, but we had driven quite a distance to test drive the vehicle we were interested in, so he stayed and processed our sale before leaving. No pressure sale, we got to see the CarFax before buying, and we got a good deal on a nice car.

Great service!!

by from corona ca |

Gd service friendly people. I got a beautiful car at a great price !!!

Nice Folks, Good Service, Clean Cars

by from Santa Monica, ca |

I was looking for a new SUV for my wife because her current car is too small for 2 carseats. We had found Infinit online and we were pleased with their selection and online presence. We had found one of their Hondas and were happy the vehicle turned out to be as nice as it seemed online. The car is super clean and only had one owner! We had obtained a 12 month warranty, but I am sure it won't be used. Our salesman, Ricky, is a really nice guy and was very patient with us while my wife and I really combed through the car and asked a ton of questions. It was super hot outside and he was more than patient with us while we took our time to decide this was the car to carry our precious cargo- our 2 babies! Definitely recommend these Guys!