Klass Motors

Klass Motors

925 N Harbor Blvd, Santa Ana, CA 92703

Used 888-710-4614

Great First Time Buyer Experience!!!

by from Redlands, CA |

Great customer service, very friendly and welling to work with the buyer. I purchased my 2007 Scion TC as a first time buyer with no established credit and when other dealer would tell me I needed a co-signer and turn me away Klass Motors was still welling to work with me and I thank them for giving me an opportunity to finance my Scion TC and establish my credit I would definitely go back to them in the future for my auto needs, thank Mauricio for all your help.

Thanks Daniel

by from corona ca |

Thanks Daniel for get me that 2005 matrix and giving me that great deal if your looking for a used car stop looking and go to Klass one motors .thank you once again Simon.

Nice inventory, and fear prices

by from La Puente, CA |

I bought a Honda Accord 2006 from this dealer. Diego was very nice and respectful. I just have a misunderstanding about a mechanical insurance that they offered. They wrapped it on the final price without telling me; obviously, I rejected the insurance. Other than that it was a nice experience. If you consider buying a car from them, ask for Diego. He is very patient and professional.

The best Cadillac Escalade DIAMOND i found !

by from Ventura CA |

Just got my dream car !!! White Diamond Escalade Im so happy !!! we drove from 3 hrs away and were looking / shopping around for past 2 months. THIS PLACE ROCKS!!! I love the friendly staff, everyone is soooo nice, we felt like we were buying a brand new car again . We were treated with respect and were giving all financing / cash options, including warranty.. I love how picky they're management is. They have a manager who's name is mike, he's something else.... The nicest genuine person I met He walked us through every option and made sure we drove off on a perfect car, and full tank of gas. Diego was the sales associate and had a great personality. As we drove home, I could be more thankful and stop talking about the transaction... I just wish every used dealer had such service. I guess these guys stand behind they're name" klass motors " and really care. I will be back and will recommend all my friends to you !!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Katie

l.b. from victorville

by from victorville |

I wanted to finance a car here. I called they told me to fill out an application, still didn't get a call so I called them again. They told me to expect a call back that day. Still no call from them. I guess they dont like making money. I'll spend my money elsewhere.

Klass Motors responded to this review

November 19, 2014

We Apologize for the inconvenience but the phone number that you have provided is invalid if you'd like to reconsider, PLEASE Give me a Call at 844-KlassMotors and I will make sure that we give your the best financing option. thanks, -Klass Motors

Fair and Reasonable

by from Los Angeles, CA |

The owner was about to close early as he was on his way out to a birthday party, but we had driven quite a distance to test drive the vehicle we were interested in, so he stayed and processed our sale before leaving. No pressure sale, we got to see the CarFax before buying, and we got a good deal on a nice car.

Great service!!

by from corona ca |

Gd service friendly people. I got a beautiful car at a great price !!!

Nice Folks, Good Service, Clean Cars

by from Santa Monica, ca |

I was looking for a new SUV for my wife because her current car is too small for 2 carseats. We had found Infinit online and we were pleased with their selection and online presence. We had found one of their Hondas and were happy the vehicle turned out to be as nice as it seemed online. The car is super clean and only had one owner! We had obtained a 12 month warranty, but I am sure it won't be used. Our salesman, Ricky, is a really nice guy and was very patient with us while my wife and I really combed through the car and asked a ton of questions. It was super hot outside and he was more than patient with us while we took our time to decide this was the car to carry our precious cargo- our 2 babies! Definitely recommend these Guys!

H Laran

by from Palm Springs CA |

Very Thankful for my new truck!!! Spent last 3 weeks shopping for a descent used p/u truck for my work. Researched many dif. dealerships in search of the perfect reliable model for daily work use, and partial financing option. Came across Infinitif and was intrigued to drive out 70 miles to see the truck advertised online. IT WAS WORTH THE DRIVE !!! Got the truck I wanted, 2006 Toyota Tundra with all available options, clean carfax history and was able to get super low finance rates. I feel like the happiest car buyer. The staff was amazing and assisted me in all my buying needs. Thanks Infinitif, I will share my experience with everyone and will be coming back for more business ! -Lara Harrison

J.S.D -

by from irvine CA |

just picked up my Dodge Charger. LOVE IT ...! Thanks for the friendly & welcoming atmostpere. We drove around looking for a used charger and didnt see anything close to what we found at INFINITIF. Dealt with financing and bank process even seemed easier then expected for me, as a self employed buyer. Aby (manager) was very friendly and made it a very comfortable experience. Im definately coming back to upgrade my truck soon....$ Thanks INFINITIF Love the Car, Love the service & experience.