Tom Pappas Toyota

10011 Spencer Rd, Saint Peters, MO 63376

New 888-426-1199
Used 888-778-3792
Service 888-783-8163

St. Louis' #1 Toyota dealer 9 years in a row!

Great sales team!

by from Saint Peters, MO |

My wife and I were looking for a new Sedan. Jimmy Adams was our sales person. He was very helpful and informative when it came to selecting the model and features that would best suit our needs. The facility its nice and clean. The best part was banging on the gong after we made our purchase. Viva la Toyota!

No product knowledge

by from st. louis, mo |

The saleswoman I worked with was very nice and courteous. She just didn't know anything about the vehicle. I was given generic answers to my questions which were not even close to satisfactory. When the sales manager was going to appraise my car for trade-in, he walked out with my keys without a word to me. I would like to meet a person before they hop into my car and drive away with it. Cars were overpriced for the most part, and one car that I looked at had 50k miles over what the internet ad stated. It was a waste of an hour drive and I will not deal with them or recommend Pappas Toyota to anyone in the future.

April 18, 2015

Our apologies to this customer. It was never our intent to be rude by not introducing ourselves before the appraisal. We do have 20 sales professionals and appraise a lot of vehicles. Once we are given permission to appraise the car and given the key we try to expedite the appraisal in a timely manner. As far as the deal goes, we are a volume dealer (#1 in St Louis since 2007) and if the deal made any business sense at all we would have said yes. We also apologize about our newest saleswoman who did not have all the answers that were necessary. She does not know everything yet but what she does not know she makes up for in kindness and caring. We do apologize for any slights this customer may have felt and will as always try to improve.

oil change gone wrong

by from st charles mo |

Brought my vehicle in for an oil change. Received a report from the customer service rep (tom pappas son) that a vehicle with 50000 miles needed rear brakes, filters that were filthy, fluid replacement and tail light burned out. I questioned tail light since I just checked. Then was told it was license plate light. Questioned how a vehicle with 50000 miles needed rear brakes. Cost of repairs $700. Service rep left and came back to tell me they had the wrong vehicle and there was nothing wrong with my vehicle. Just think if I had agreed to the repairs? Left with an oil change only.

March 3, 2015

John S, Thank you for your feedback, we always appreciate hearing back from our customers. As a result of your experience all service advisors and technicians are double/triple checking the vehicles to avoid any confusion. I vividly remember the exchange and apologize again on how confusing that may have been. Had any service been performed as a result of a mishap Pappas Toyota would not have held you responsible. I hope you are satisfied with the work performed in regards to the oil change and we look forward to servicing your vehicle again soon. Best Wishes, Mike Pappas

Good work on spur-of-the-moment

by from Cape Girardeau, MO |

We had been wanting a certain type of Subaru, and noted on a Monday evening through the Cars.com app that the Pappas dealership had one. We live about 2 hours away, and arrived about 45 minutes from their regular closing time. We finished the deal about 45 minutes after their scheduled close, which went the extra mile. My only complaint is we filled out an online credit form before departing. Then we had to fill out a credit form AGAIN at the dealership. If the online credit form was sufficient (believe me, it was thorough), it seems terribly redundant and time-wasting to fill it out again. Pick one credit form and stick with it, please.

March 3, 2015

Thank you for your business and feedback on our process! We appreciate the time it took for you to come visit our dealership. We understand credit applications are time consuming and are working on a better finance application system to meet our customer's needs. Currently, our goal is to be completely paperless on most finance forms by the end of 2015. We must provide the convenience of online applications and will work to better our system. Thank you again for your feedback.

Worst salespeople i have ever met

by from ofallon mo |

Have been doing business there for years, my son purchased vehicles there, the facility is really nice. Too bad there are some salespeople who are so unprofessional and discourteous. I made a written offer on a Prius very close to the asking price, the salesperson brought it back with my check ripped in half and quoted some numbers that he did not really understand on a different car entirely and seemingly not totally understanding what he was talking about, he tried to refuse returning some personal property to me including my check. I ended up walking out. I always liked Toyota--but

October 15, 2014

We would like to apologize for this customer's poor perception of our dealership. It is always our goal to attain the pricing budget of our customers. We make every attempt possible to reach these goals. Unfortunately, this customer did not have a realistic approach to the available sale price of the Prius. We would be happy to reconcile with the customer, please feel free to call me directly at 855-674-1214. I will work directly with you to make sure you get the best service and pricing available on our Toyota Prius.

Satisfied customer

by from St. Louis, MO |

Thanks to Megan Prinzi I was able to get into a car I needed quickly and efficiently. She was very professional and courteous. Jamie in finance was very nice also. Thanks so much!

October 14, 2014

Thank you for your kind comments! Please let us know if we can be assistance in the future.

Great service

by from St. Louis Mo. |

Excellent service Mark Weyers was my Salesman has been my guy for more than 5 years. He has great customer service skills walks you step by step on purchacing a new car. Gives detailed imformation about Toyota products ,service, and financing. He is a peoples person. Very pleasant. Provides insight to my needs. It is always a pleasure working with him.

July 18, 2014

We sincerely thank you for your business. I will pass along your kind words to Mark Weyers. He is a good person who cares tremendously for our customers.

Bad experience for me

by from O'Fallon MO |

I went in and wanted to test drive a Prius and could hardly get a sales person to help. The person that did, wasn't informed at all on the Prius's because I asked him for Prius 4 specifically. He seemed puzzled. So finally 10 minutes later he came back with one to test drive. He just handed us the keys, never asked for my drivers license, never asked my name NOTHING. I test drove it and returned it without even going back in and giving them the keys. Just left it in the car. He never came back out. It was very disappointing since they are the only Toyota dealership in my county. I loved to the car and in all honesty they had a Red one that I wanted but I would NOT deal with them.

July 20, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I do sincerely apologize for the poor treatment you received while at our dealership. This is not the way we do business. I would be very interested to discuss any further details you could share with me. Please contact me at 636-939-7910 and ask for Matthew Howat.

The Tom Pappas experience

by from Cape girardeau , Missouri |

Ryan "fergy" ferguson. Will be our salesman for life. Paul nettler in service will keep it going for life. Great experience.

GREAT SERVICE

by from st. peters missouri |

I recently purchased a car from Pappas Toyota and received excellent service. All my questions were answered and great suggestions were suggested. Mike Gray was my sales person and he went above and beyond to help me find a vehicle. You guys rock, keep up the good work Pappas Toyota!

Dont buy from here. Service stops at purchase

by from St Peters Mo |

2014 Avalon purchased in Sept, nothing but issues, not big issues the little annoying ones. Service department is AWEFUL. With a new car purchase no one should have to spend that much time in a dealer. Bring it in to get fixed, have to bring it back again for same thing, was told " they didnt fix it last time". what do they do with your car all the HOURS you wait for it. They have made NO ATTEMPT at service recovery at all. Worse than I could have ever imagined experience.....