Tom Pappas Toyota

10011 Spencer Rd, Saint Peters, MO 63376

New 888-426-1199
Used 888-778-3792
Service 888-783-8163

St. Louis' #1 Toyota dealer 9 years in a row!

Second Time As Good As the First

by from St. Louis, MO |

I purchased my last 2 cars here at Pappas and I've been happy with everything from the purchase to the service. I wouldn't own anything other than a Toyota!

Satisfied customer

by from St. Louis, MO |

Thanks to Megan Prinzi I was able to get into a car I needed quickly and efficiently. She was very professional and courteous. Jamie in finance was very nice also. Thanks so much!

Great service

by from St. Louis Mo. |

Excellent service Mark Weyers was my Salesman has been my guy for more than 5 years. He has great customer service skills walks you step by step on purchacing a new car. Gives detailed imformation about Toyota products ,service, and financing. He is a peoples person. Very pleasant. Provides insight to my needs. It is always a pleasure working with him.

July 18, 2014

We sincerely thank you for your business. I will pass along your kind words to Mark Weyers. He is a good person who cares tremendously for our customers.

Bad experience for me

by from O'Fallon MO |

I went in and wanted to test drive a Prius and could hardly get a sales person to help. The person that did, wasn't informed at all on the Prius's because I asked him for Prius 4 specifically. He seemed puzzled. So finally 10 minutes later he came back with one to test drive. He just handed us the keys, never asked for my drivers license, never asked my name NOTHING. I test drove it and returned it without even going back in and giving them the keys. Just left it in the car. He never came back out. It was very disappointing since they are the only Toyota dealership in my county. I loved to the car and in all honesty they had a Red one that I wanted but I would NOT deal with them.

July 20, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. I do sincerely apologize for the poor treatment you received while at our dealership. This is not the way we do business. I would be very interested to discuss any further details you could share with me. Please contact me at 636-939-7910 and ask for Matthew Howat.

The Tom Pappas experience

by from Cape girardeau , Missouri |

Ryan "fergy" ferguson. Will be our salesman for life. Paul nettler in service will keep it going for life. Great experience.

GREAT SERVICE

by from st. peters missouri |

I recently purchased a car from Pappas Toyota and received excellent service. All my questions were answered and great suggestions were suggested. Mike Gray was my sales person and he went above and beyond to help me find a vehicle. You guys rock, keep up the good work Pappas Toyota!

Dont buy from here. Service stops at purchase

by from St Peters Mo |

2014 Avalon purchased in Sept, nothing but issues, not big issues the little annoying ones. Service department is AWEFUL. With a new car purchase no one should have to spend that much time in a dealer. Bring it in to get fixed, have to bring it back again for same thing, was told " they didnt fix it last time". what do they do with your car all the HOURS you wait for it. They have made NO ATTEMPT at service recovery at all. Worse than I could have ever imagined experience.....

Bait and switch

by from o Fallon,mo. |

I saw a car on cars.com and went to see the car. Once my Wife and I got to the dealership we found out the car was being sold "as is". No where on there listing did it state this fact. We never did find out exactly what was wrong with the car. We were told that the car "ran rough" , but they would pay for the towing to our house or shop! They even had a video showing how nice condition this car was, again never stating the problems with it. I felt like it was nothing but a "bait and switch". They offered to show us other cars (twice the price as the one we came to see). I will not go back or recommend this dealership.!

April 24, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. Here at Pappas Toyota, we have an extensive inventory of both new, used, and wholesale vehicles. The wholesale vehicles vary in condition. Some may be road ready with just a little love and care. Some of these vehicles may require more extensive service to be road ready. We apologize that this customer felt we were not providing enough information regarding the status of this vehicle. Our policy is to disclose as much information as possible to avoid misunderstandings such as this one. We truly appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Tom Pappas Toyota does apologize that the vehicle was not up to your standards. As a vehicle is updated to wholesale status, we make every attempt to merchandise the vehicle that way. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Bad service from Emmaly internet mgr.

by from Missouri |

My family came to test drive a used car after emailing Emmaly the internet sales manager many times. Emmaly was not there for the test drive as promised (told she was at lunch and I had an appointment with her) and car was not ready to be driven or in the condition explained. After I emailed to complain she must have been the one to receive that email because no one ever responded. The gentleman that did help with the test drive was professional but we were already bothered because Emmaly did not deliver on what she said. Very disappointed, contact a sales manager other then Emmaly if possible. I understand people get busy and have bad days but she never even contacted us to explain why she was not there and why the car was misrepresented.

Great sales team!

by from Saint Peters, MO |

My wife and I were looking for a new Sedan. Jimmy Adams was our sales person. He was very helpful and informative when it came to selecting the model and features that would best suit our needs. The facility its nice and clean. The best part was banging on the gong after we made our purchase. Viva la Toyota!

great job

by from lake st.Louis mo |

Jim Adams was my sales guy, he was so helpful. he answered any questions I had, and he was always available when I needed him he was very organized when it came to the paper work, it was right there ready to go...no ttime wasted