Subaru of Glendale

Service 877-719-0739

Drive People Happy

Best Result

by from Pasadena Ca |

The Sales department knew the product and excellent inventory also I had a great experience in the Service department. Friendly dealership and clean place.

Subaru of Glendale responded to this review

February 24, 2014

Thank you Mark for taking the time to write a review for us, we appreciate it. We have one of the largest Subaru inventories in California and plan on keeping it that way.

wrote service

by from San Fernando California |

Really bad experience I have in my life they discriminate me because I Latin person. I have the money to pay but my last name is sanchez maybe if have different ethics. They treat me better.

Happy customer

by from Sherman Oaks |

I have never been treated this good in any service department ever. I will service and buy my next car from Subaru of Glendale. Also while I was waiting for my car a very helpful gentleman from Internet department showed me the inventory and explained to me about all new Subaru product.

by from pasadena, Ca |

I bought an Outback from Danny from Subaru of Glendale, and I inquired about the vehicle via internet and i got a response not even 5 minutes after, he called and asked me exactly what I was looking for and the color, and after I told him that, he sent me a price and it was the best price without hanggling or a second email. So, I went in with my guards up and as soon as I saw Danny, my guards were down,because he gave me the exact price he quoted me and I didn't even have to show him the quote he sent me. In my life time, I've purchased 10 cars, and this was the best experience I've had. If anyone asks who and where I bought this vehicle from, my answer will always be Subaru Of Glendale and Danny. Thanks Guys!!

Ask for Anthony! Lively experience

by from Santa Monica |

I never been to a dealership and met someone with such a passionate drive in what he does. Anthony definitely made our car buying experience turn from night to day. By the time I knew it we were already going into finance. Best part about our process is towards the end, we asked him how long has he been doing this and he said only 4 weeks! He still has to write his name on his business cards! I Highly recommend Anthony in the Internet Department to anyone.

Great experience

by from Los Angeles. Ca |

I recently purchased a new Outback from the internet sales department. The buying process was very easy. I received a upfront quote. They did not have any extra items installed on the car like a other dealership i visited that offered a very slightly lower price and when i arrived they already had Lojack installed. Raiding the price more then Glendale Subaru. I really appreciated how upfront the Subaru of Glendale did business. They even have a completely Different show room just for the internet sales department. Check them out if you are in the market. Chris was my sales person and his manager Edward was very nice as well.

Woot WOOT!

by from Puente Hills, CA |

Very prompt and clean facilities, a large inventory, complimentary shuttle service, free car wash with every service, and a welcoming play area for my little guy to play in? What else could you ask for? I am very happy I found Subaru of Glendale for my Subaru needs.

Clean Facility

by from Santa Monica, California |

This was my first time visit to Subaru of Glendale and yet was a great first time experience. They did the job promptly with a very reasonable price. The waiting area was not Hugh like most places in Glendale but was very clean and friendly with flat screen TV, Coffee and fresh pastry. I defiantly will go back.

Extremely Grateful !!

by from Pasadena Ca |

Really really amazed by professionalism of the Sales Rep. "Romik". What a great guy, what an awesome experience buying a vehicle. I've bought so many in my life time, but this was absolutely the best ever ! Thank you Subaru of Glendale !!

Subaru of Glendale responded to this review

February 23, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Romik! Here at Subaru of Glendale we make it our priority to make the purchase process a smooth one for all of our Subaru guests.