Subaru of Glendale

Service 877-719-0739

Drive People Happy

Best Result

by from Pasadena Ca |

The Sales department knew the product and excellent inventory also I had a great experience in the Service department. Friendly dealership and clean place.

Subaru of Glendale responded to this review

February 24, 2014

Thank you Mark for taking the time to write a review for us, we appreciate it. We have one of the largest Subaru inventories in California and plan on keeping it that way.

amazing!!!

by from Los Angeles, ca |

Excellent service department!! Very fast and efficient

Happy camper

by from Glendale ca |

I took my husbands car to service, they were fast and fair priced.

Great service

by from Tarzana |

They were so professional and took care of my needs. I will definitely go back to this dealership.

Shady Manager

by from studio city, ca |

Told me I must be rich if I was buying a third car, then said I should come back with my husband.

st what I wanted

by from Ridgecrest, CA |

It was pretty good experience. I just look at the website, found what I wanted and it brought me to my new car. They hook me up with the Seller and in a few days I bought this car. Thanks a lot! So easy to use the website and very nice search software. Thanks to my friend for good advise. Yury

Dog Lover

by from Santa Monica CA |

I had shop for a new car for months and I narrow to a new Subaru and I contacted 6 different dealerships and Subaru of Glendale was the first to respond and gave me the best price. I was treated as a king from the beginning to the end and could not ask for more. They earned my business for life. PS my dog "Bonzai" loved them as well, it is a great and excellent animal friendly dealership as well:):):)

wrote service

by from San Fernando California |

Really bad experience I have in my life they discriminate me because I Latin person. I have the money to pay but my last name is sanchez maybe if have different ethics. They treat me better.

Happy customer

by from Sherman Oaks |

I have never been treated this good in any service department ever. I will service and buy my next car from Subaru of Glendale. Also while I was waiting for my car a very helpful gentleman from Internet department showed me the inventory and explained to me about all new Subaru product.

Hands down the best purchase experience Ever!!

by from pasadena, Ca |

I bought an Outback from Danny from Subaru of Glendale, and I inquired about the vehicle via internet and i got a response not even 5 minutes after, he called and asked me exactly what I was looking for and the color, and after I told him that, he sent me a price and it was the best price without hanggling or a second email. So, I went in with my guards up and as soon as I saw Danny, my guards were down,because he gave me the exact price he quoted me and I didn't even have to show him the quote he sent me. In my life time, I've purchased 10 cars, and this was the best experience I've had. If anyone asks who and where I bought this vehicle from, my answer will always be Subaru Of Glendale and Danny. Thanks Guys!!

Hands down the best purchase experience Ever!!

by from pasadena, Ca |