Portage Car and Truck Sales

Portage Car and Truck Sales

2271 E Waterloo Rd, Akron, OH 44312

Used 866-570-7942

We are a family owned business that values honesty, friendlyness, courtesy and quality for over 20 years

Went Above and Beyond...

by from Tallmadge, Ohio |

I went in to buy a Chevy Avalanche, a truck that I have wanted for awhile. At first, the financing I was looking for was not available so, I left thinking I had no chance at purchasing the truck. Harold Thomas continued to try until he had the deal i was looking for. He truly exceeded my expectations. I now have the truck that I wanted at a price that was lower than it's KBB value. My overall experience at Portage Car and Truck Sales was incredible. I will definitely recommend them to family and friends. Thanks again!

October 28, 2013

Very helpful and honest

by from Canton ohio |

They were extremely nice and helped me get in and out fast. Very informative and fair.

Was worth the trip out there!

by from Aurora, Oh |

Very nice people! Dennis was very helpful ! Honest people and great vehicles!

Great people,great people

by from New Franklin,Ohio |

Harold helped us get the car we wanted and the payments where we wanted them.Every one is so nice there and we love our car. Like I said great prople.

These guys rock!

by from Highland Heights, Ohio |

I was looking for a used cargo van and in my area I could not find any worth looking at. So upon locating this dealership I took the drive 45 miles south and found a huge selection of them. Most were fleet vehicles, reconditioned and ready for sale. I was greeted by Dennis who was immediately in tune to what I was looking for and showed me several vans. Once I made my choice, there was a problem with the brakes and the vehicle needed to be serviced before I was able to test drive it.This was on a Friday afternoon and i asked him if he needed a security deposit to hold it, to which he replied, " A hand shake is good enough for me." Come Monday morning the van was fixed and the deal was made including a discount for my inconveniences. Harold is their finance manager, and is just as nice as Dennis was. He had gathered the information he needed to make the loan prior to me purchasing the van and like 1, 2, 3 it was done. I would go back and buy again from them as they know how to meet your needs, treat you with respect and in the end give you a fair deal.

May 22, 2015

John, Thank-You for your business. Also, thank-you for taking the time to share your experience here at Portage Car and Truck Sales.

Great place to find a great deal!

by from Cuyahoga Falls, OH |

Not an area I frequently drive through. But on a search, or Craigslist, I found a Harley motorcycle that caught my eye. It was advertised by this Dealer. Upon traveling to the location, I found what I saw advertised had been sold. But.... they also had several others to choose from. This being basically a "Used Truck Dealer", I wouldn't have traveled there to look for a motorcycle. But to my surprise, they are well versed on clean, low mileage bikes too. I met a great staff and we struck a deal, actually the price advertised, which I felt was very reasonable and of good value. I purchased a 2005 Heritage Softail Classic with only 3300 miles on it! All of the people I met were friendly and knowledgeable about their job. Someone there will be able to help you!

April 21, 2015

Bud and Karen, we really appreciate the two of you trusting us with you motorcycle needs. Pre-owned Trucks and Harley Davidson's are our specialties. RIDE SAFE!

Glad I drove so far it was worth it.

by from Monroeville, PA |

Great experience, SUV was just as described very clean runs great so far. Harold was great, I live in Pennsylvania and he walked me through the details of registering the car in PA. They made an agreement so I would not have to drive back to Ohio for service. I had an all around great experience. Thanks to all involved.

February 6, 2015

Buying a car, SUV or truck should always be a great experience. Thank you for choosing Portage Car and Truck Sales to be a part of that experience.

best customer service ive ever found

by from mogadore, ohio |

I looked at at least 5 other dealers trying to find a flawless chevy truck and when I seen what quality of vehicles portage car and truck had in stock there was no need to look further, there the most honest people I have ever delt with , if youre looking for a clean hand picked vehicle you wont be disappointed, paul and his crew are awesome

March 4, 2014

Thank-you sir. We value your trust in our company, and we will continue to do our best to meet your expectations. Please come visit us again. The Crew

Great experience start to finish

by from Shelby, OH |

Gave me a very fair value on my trade towards a used truck. Didn't pressure for a quick deal, kept answering questions until i was satisfied and ready to make the deal. Harold and Paul were honest and helpful start to finish. Cleanest used vehicle i have purchased when i went to pick it up!!

July 19, 2013

Here at Portage Car & Truck Sales we continue to strive for offering the best possible automobile buying experience. Competitive pricing, attention to detail and just a plain old fashion honest business practices have been our winning combination. Thanks, Brent

ALL AROUND AWESOME

by from Painesville,Oh |

The people and the vehicle are awesome and I highly recommend them.

February 11, 2013

Here at Portage Car & Truck Sales we continue to strive for offering the best possible automobile buying experience. Competitive pricing, attention to detail and just a plain old fashion honest business practices have been our winning combination. Thanks Glen.

Friendly and no pressure sales.

by from Negley, Ohio |

This was the easiest non pressure sales ever. Dennis and Harold were great. We went to several area big car dealers and were not impressed. Will definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a use vehicle.

October 28, 2012

J. Easy, no pressure sales are the standard at Portage Car and Truck Sales. Thank-you for the opportunity to earn your business.