Portage Car and Truck Sales

2271 E Waterloo Rd, Akron, OH 44312

Used 866-570-7942

Went Above and Beyond...

by from Tallmadge, Ohio |

I went in to buy a Chevy Avalanche, a truck that I have wanted for awhile. At first, the financing I was looking for was not available so, I left thinking I had no chance at purchasing the truck. Harold Thomas continued to try until he had the deal i was looking for. He truly exceeded my expectations. I now have the truck that I wanted at a price that was lower than it's KBB value. My overall experience at Portage Car and Truck Sales was incredible. I will definitely recommend them to family and friends. Thanks again!

October 28, 2013

Glad I drove so far it was worth it.

by from Monroeville, PA |

Great experience, SUV was just as described very clean runs great so far. Harold was great, I live in Pennsylvania and he walked me through the details of registering the car in PA. They made an agreement so I would not have to drive back to Ohio for service. I had an all around great experience. Thanks to all involved.

best customer service ive ever found

by from mogadore, ohio |

I looked at at least 5 other dealers trying to find a flawless chevy truck and when I seen what quality of vehicles portage car and truck had in stock there was no need to look further, there the most honest people I have ever delt with , if youre looking for a clean hand picked vehicle you wont be disappointed, paul and his crew are awesome

March 4, 2014

Thank-you sir. We value your trust in our company, and we will continue to do our best to meet your expectations. Please come visit us again. The Crew

Great experience start to finish

by from Shelby, OH |

Gave me a very fair value on my trade towards a used truck. Didn't pressure for a quick deal, kept answering questions until i was satisfied and ready to make the deal. Harold and Paul were honest and helpful start to finish. Cleanest used vehicle i have purchased when i went to pick it up!!

July 19, 2013

Here at Portage Car & Truck Sales we continue to strive for offering the best possible automobile buying experience. Competitive pricing, attention to detail and just a plain old fashion honest business practices have been our winning combination. Thanks, Brent

ALL AROUND AWESOME

by from Painesville,Oh |

The people and the vehicle are awesome and I highly recommend them.

February 11, 2013

Here at Portage Car & Truck Sales we continue to strive for offering the best possible automobile buying experience. Competitive pricing, attention to detail and just a plain old fashion honest business practices have been our winning combination. Thanks Glen.

Friendly and no pressure sales.

by from Negley, Ohio |

This was the easiest non pressure sales ever. Dennis and Harold were great. We went to several area big car dealers and were not impressed. Will definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a use vehicle.

October 28, 2012

J. Easy, no pressure sales are the standard at Portage Car and Truck Sales. Thank-you for the opportunity to earn your business.

Excellent Selection

by from Atwood Lake, Ohio |

The next time we need a vehicle, this will be the first place we will look! Portage Car & Truck Sales had the best selection to meet our business requirements. Feel that we bought a very good used vehicle at a fair price. Harold was very easy to work with and made the whole buying process less painful. Thanks Harold!

September 26, 2012

Ontheroad, here at Portage Car and Truck Sales we believe customers stay where they are appreciated. We appreciate your time and the opportunity to earn your business. Thanks again!

Exceptional Dealership & Customer Service

by from Canton, Ohio |

Do not overlook this Dealership! I recently bought a Chevrolet Truck from Portage Car & Truck Sales & my experience was outstanding. My salesmen was Harold, he walked me through the process from start to finish. He made it easy and that was just what I needed. He had answers for all my questions and there was no pressure whatsoever. I would recommend them without hesitation!

September 26, 2012

Sandy, thank-you for the opportunity to earn your business. As you know our desire is to exceed all your expectations in fulfilling your automotive needs. We look forward to working together with you in the future.

Great vehicles. Honest sales

by from Canton |

Great experience. Will buy here again. Quality vehicles. Ask for Harold

August 19, 2012

"Thank you for sharing your customer experience about our company with others. Your testimonial as a satisfied customer is very important to us, we really appreciate it.

NO PRESSURE, FRIENDLY, AND PROFESSIONAL

by from Kent, OH |

The Staff at Portage Car and Truck Sales were great. Easy to talk to and a wonderful buying experience for me and my family. We will be back!!! Thank you to, Dennis,Harold and Paul. Your business is an asset to our community. Thanks again for everything!

July 27, 2012

GrillMaster, The growth we?ve experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business. Thanks again, Staff- Portage Car & Truck Sales

Couldnt have been happier !!!!!!

by from Akron, Ohio |

They made the whole process easy and painless. Everyone there was pleasant to work with and made me feel much more comfortable than anywhere else that Ive shopped at in the past. When it comes time for a new vehicle, I will be coming to these guys first. Thanks again for everything!!

July 27, 2012

fatboy, Your business is much appreciated, and we will do our very best to continue to meet your automotive and Harley Davidson needs.