13940 Brookpark Rd, Cleveland, OH 44135

Service 216-586-3901

Inspired Performance

Professional service!

by from Wooster, OH |

We were very impressed with the entire Airport Infinity dealership. Everyone treated us with respect and courtesy. The dealership was pristine inside with complementary snacks and beverages (juice boxes for our wild 3 yr old included.). Adam, our salesman, was a joy to work with. He was honest and respectful of our time and money. We hate pushy sales departments and we never felt pushed here for a second. Big thanks!

Nice shopping experience

by from Parma, Ohio |

I got a 2015 Infiniti QX50 AWD Premium with the leather package, larger wheels and spare tire. The sales associate John Krystowsky showed me the vehicle and offered a test drive right away. He understood what I was looking for and made the shopping experience an easy one. The dealership had a great selection of these cars. I was considering other brands but was never able to locate a vehicle with the equipment and colors that I was looking for. But that changed after visiting Airport Infinity in Cleveland, Ohio. I highly recommend John and Airport Infiniti

Love my Q50!

by from Medina, Ohio |

I had a great experience purchasing my Q50 from Andrew Conner. I appreciate the fine attention to details and the overall high quality customer service. You're treated like royalty and well taken care of at Airport Infiniti!

Super Sales Consultant and Dealership

by from Aurora, OH |

We went to this dealer to see what they had after a trip to a nearby Lexus dealership where we had bought a vehicle a few years ago. The sales person we were told to see at Airport Infiniti was not working that day but our good fate had us meet sales consultant Meagan Muniz and what outstanding service she provided. From finding us a car that fit our parameters to working for us to finalize the purchase. Additionally she made herself available so we could phone/text her with questions we had before as well as after the purchase. Then she was willing to come to our house the day after purchase to get the title and extra keys to our Lexus that we used as a trade. We opted to save her the trip and went to the dealership the next day with those keys and title because we had many questions about the technological features on this Q50S AWD Hybrid. Meagan made sure that she answered all of our questions, showed us features that we didn't even know about and said that anytime we had questions to call her or bring the car in and she would take time to answer our questions-not like other sales consultants we've experienced who would say "it's in the owners manual". That was definitely superior customer service for those of us who are not technically savvy. Everyone else at this dealership from Sales Manager to Finance Manager were super. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone in the market to purchase a vehicle.

Paul from Marblehead

by from Marblehead, OH |

Outstanding service advisor, professional and friendly. He explained all services and gave an accurate estimate. The car was fixed and ready on time and in excellent condition. All problems were fixed in one visit. 60,000 mile service plus brakes and replacement of some interior black trim pieces. My 2007 car looks and drives like new again. Thanks to everyone at the service department at Airport Infiniti.

True intent and execution on customer satisfaction

by from Avon, Ohio |

Milo is excellent! I hope the new car is equivalent to the customer service.

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I liked the vehicle I leased and the great price it was offered. I liked the service provided by everyone connected with the transaction from the dealership including Meagan Muniz, Bryan Escott, Reggie Wade, Jessie Huber and Peter Mapp --- as well as others. I got a lot more than I bargained for --- such as the unveiling and showing me all of the vehicle's features. It truly was exceptional!

Chana Washington and Airport Infinity Rock!

by from Strongsville, OH |

My new G37 is a fantastic automobile. There is no substitute for the quality and performance of the Infinity family of vehicles. There is also no substitute for the people at Airport Infinity. Everyone was outgoing, friendly and respectful, especially Chana Washington. She took the time to make sure that I had all the needed information to make an informed decision on the perfect car for me. Above that she treated myself and my family like we have been friends for years. Thanks for taking the time to ensure even my young daughters were apart of the whole process. If you are looking for an unprecidented car buying experience ... Go see Chana at Airport Infinity!

From sales to service Airport Infiniti is the best

by from Westlake,OH |

I was looking for a certain Infiniti so I called and spoke to Jesse Huber and he told me it had been sold. Jesse told me he had a few other G37 sedans to look at so I went in to see what they had in stock. The car I looked at was really nice but it just wasn't the car for me. I went home and I was looking at the Collection Group website and found a G37x at the beachwood store. I texted Jesse the next day and asked if he could have it brought to his store since I was comfortable dealing with him. He was enjoying his day off and still got the car to his store. his had it all cleaned up and ready for me to look at the next day. I can say I'm very happy with the car, I had small concern with the brakes and Kristen in service went above and beyond to fix the problem. I would not hesitate to recommend Jesse in sales and Kristen in service.

Recent service experience

by from Brecksville Ohio |

Special Thanks to Irena for returning my laptop (which I left in the loaner) within an hour after I called.

Excellent experience

by from Elyria, OH |

I just leased my second car from Airport Infiniti, the first was a G37 coupe that I loved so much I considered buying it after my lease expired. Not a single problem to report after 3 years and 45K miles! My salesman recommended I drive the new Q50 and after one short test drive I was convinced this was the car for me. Every luxury option on the G has been upgraded on the Q50, and the feel and handling of this car is amazing. I did consider other luxury sedans, but the overall excellent customer service I receive at Airport Infiniti is second to none, especially from my salesman Adam Webster. I gave him my long list of "must haves" and he found the perfect Q50 for me...I just returned from a business trip to Harrisburg PA, and the luxury, comfort and navigating curves at 75 mph on the PA TNPK made this drive an amazing experience thanks for the enhanced features on the Q50. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this car. If anyone on the Cleveland west side is considering Infiniti, I would highly encourage you to visit Airport Infiniti and ask for Adam Webster, you will be 100% pleased and never disappointed!