Airport Infiniti

Service 888-875-1763

Inspired Performance

Chose Infiniti!.. after visiting Airport Infiniti

by from Cleveland, OH |

...wanted to be helped quickly, and I was! Jesse was extremely knowledgable, helpful and efficient. he kept the process moving so i could leave in my new car without being tied up all day. So glad I stopped by Airport Infiniti before being tied down the the Lexus IS 250 I thought I was set on having. Love the extra horsepower and look I have with my Q60s!!!

Recent service experience

by from Brecksville Ohio |

Special Thanks to Irena for returning my laptop (which I left in the loaner) within an hour after I called.

Excellent experience

by from Elyria, OH |

I just leased my second car from Airport Infiniti, the first was a G37 coupe that I loved so much I considered buying it after my lease expired. Not a single problem to report after 3 years and 45K miles! My salesman recommended I drive the new Q50 and after one short test drive I was convinced this was the car for me. Every luxury option on the G has been upgraded on the Q50, and the feel and handling of this car is amazing. I did consider other luxury sedans, but the overall excellent customer service I receive at Airport Infiniti is second to none, especially from my salesman Adam Webster. I gave him my long list of "must haves" and he found the perfect Q50 for me...I just returned from a business trip to Harrisburg PA, and the luxury, comfort and navigating curves at 75 mph on the PA TNPK made this drive an amazing experience thanks for the enhanced features on the Q50. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this car. If anyone on the Cleveland west side is considering Infiniti, I would highly encourage you to visit Airport Infiniti and ask for Adam Webster, you will be 100% pleased and never disappointed!

Good Car Buying Experience

by from Avon, OH |

Recently bought a used G37x and my experience here was excellent. Meagan Muniz was a pleasure to work with and very helpful during this process. They treat people fairly and with respect. I would definitley recommend going to them if your in the market for a vehicle. Great job Meagan and the rest of the team at Airport Infinity. Thanks!

Very Helpful Salesman

by from Akron, Ohio |

I saw the Infinity G37 I was interested in on line. Visited once (45 miles away) to see it and again to make the final deal. Met with Victor Klimchuk each time. Victor was more than helpful and on my second visit had the vehicle I was interested in all washed, cleaned up, ready to test drive, and sitting out in front of the showroom. After some 'light' negotiating, and Victor's help with his boss, we finalized the deal for my Certified Pre-owned G37. All my experiences with Victor (and Steve David) was courteous and efficient....didn't waste my time. I couldn't take the car home at that time, but Victor delivered it to my home in Akron (from Cleveland) later the same day....Great sales service. No one is perfect, so the only issue I had was with the service team's paint 'touch-up' of some of the small scratches on the front bumper....it was a 'used' car. Not anything that would prevent me from buying again from Airport Infinity and Victor Klimchuk. Thanks Victor!

200 miles away

by from "Ohio200" |

My experience with sales consultant Victor, following up from a pass consultant and not taking me through a lot of back and forth I will defentlly return. If I hadn't looked on Internet I wouldn't have my Qx60 , I wouldn't have driven around to the 200 miles away. Oh.. but I did check Dayton and two columbus Ohio dealers in person they didn't come close. Victor said he would make the the deal and deliver it to me ... And He Did...

Top notch staff and service!

by from Olmsted Falls, Oh |

This dealership treats you like family! It is a real pleasure to get my car serviced there!

Car service

by from Cleveland oh |

I was treated very well. They made it very convenient for me by giving me a loaner car to use for my chores as they worked on my car

Recent car purchase

by from lmsted Falls, OH |

I recently leased a new Q70 from airport Infiniti and was extremely impressed by the entire experience. My salesperson; Milo Nikolic oversaw every aspect of the deal and made sure I was 100% satisfied with the outcome. The facility is fabulous, the staff is absolutely attentive and helpful. Overall I rate them two thumbs up! This being my fourth Infiniti, I think that I'm qualified to say that this was the best buying experience I've ever had. Thanks Milo!

Review

by from Cleveland, OH |

Very prompt, personable, efficient and knowledgable staff. I was very happy about being able to get in for an oil change on the fly when I unexpectedly had some free time that day.

Awesome Customer Service !!

by from Cleveland, OH |

The way staff interacted with me and treated me with respect. Answered all my questions and were helpful all the time. Never hesitated to help me during my buying experience.