Airport Infiniti

New 866-765-2547 New 866-765-2547
Used 866-606-8351 Used 866-606-8351
Service 888-875-1763 Service 888-875-1763

Inspired Performance

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

Andrew Conner and Jeff Sustersic and the entire team at Airport Infiniti are absolutely incredible. They have literally bent over backwards for me, getting me approved, finding the perfect car, and taking care of any other obnoxious requests I had. The response time for emails and calls were immediate, the facilities are the best in the Mid-West, and the entire deal took no time at all. Thank you everyone at Airport Infiniti, Jeff and the entire team for an amazing car buying experience!

First Class Experience

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I purchased a used Cadillac CTS from this dealership but I don't believe the process would have been any different had I been purchasing the latest flagship Infiniti model on the lot. The experience was second to none. The staff was courteous, knowledgeable, and extremely helpful. My salesman was Adam and the finance specialist was Danay. Both are great people with very down to earth personalities. They made the buying process hassle free for me and made sure that I was aware of everything that the dealership has to offer for its customers. Everyone else had a great attitude as well. The receptionist, the detail specialist, and the general manager all made me feel "part of the family". Airport Infiniti seems to understand how it is from the buyer's perspective and they go out of there way to do those little things the make the experience as positive as possible. I would definitely consider this dealership for my next vehicle purchase.

made it right

by from Massillon Ohio |

I want to thank Jeff Sustersic and Pat Rogers for addressing my issues and working with me to resolve them . I now have a car I'm proud to drive and a dealer I would highly recommend.

be careful.

by from massillon ohio |

Worst car buying experience I have ever had. I bought a "certified" used Infiniti. After a few car washes I found the car had been repaired and repainted. I sent an email to the vice president listed on their website and never got a response. I finally went through customer service and the reply I got back was " it has no accidents reported on carfax". I don't know if this was done at one of their dealerships or just completely ignored in the rigorous checks a cerified car is supposed to go through ! In my opinion I would be leary of the whole group of dealerships, and be very careful if you do buy from them, specially a used vehicle.

Airport Infiniti responded to this review

July 15, 2015

This is not the way that we do business. We are working to investigate this. Someone will be reaching out shortly.

WELL WORTH THE DRIVE FROM PITTSBURGH, PA

by from PITTSBURGH, PA |

My husband and found a car that we were interested in on the internet and I called to confirm that it was still available. Victor Klimchuk answered and told us that it was still there. He was very pleasant and answered all of our questions. The next morning we drove from Pittsburgh, Pa to Airport Infiniti to test drive and potentially take the vehicle home. When we arrived, Victor had the vehicle cleaned, heated up, and waiting for us at the front of the dealership. We were already preapproved and he had the paperwork ready for just our signatures. I changed my mind about the other vehicle once I saw the Infiniti QX56. I couldn't take my eyes off of it. We told Victor that we wanted to test drive the QX56 after we came back. He was very gracious and got the keys for us. I knew that the QX56 was what I wanted immediately as I test drove it. Victor was the consummate professional after we informed him that although all of the paperwork for the other vehicle was already done, everything had to be redone for the new vehicle. He kept us with a endless supply of snacks and drinks while we were there and even invited us to have pizza with them after it became apparent that we would be there for dinner. I got a little nervous because I didn't get to do the research for the QX56 as it wasn't what I originally came to purchase. They didn't put any pressure on me or try to force me to make a quick decision. Victor brought all of the information up for me and took his time to show me the difference of all the packages that this vehicle had. Once we completed all the paperwork, it was dark outside and we still had to drive back to Pittsburgh. Victor informed us that we could drive home together and he would have our truck delivered to us. We requested to have it delivered to our local Infiniti dealership since Pennsylvania requires emission & inspection stickers. Airport Infiniti paid for all of the Pennsylvania sales taxes, registration, and mailed us a check for the stickers. We couldn't have asked for better service and they made us feel like we won the lottery by purchasing a vehicle from them. To top it all off, when we went to pick up our truck, the service technician told us that they had a package for us from Airport Infiniti. While we were there, my husband told Victor how much he loved the chocolates that were part of the snacks that he gave us. He remembered this and sent us a large box of Malley's chocolate covered cherries with our truck. This was the cherry on top of the EXCELLENT SERVICE we received here. Kudos to Sales Consultant Victor Klimchuk, General Manager Jeff Sustersic, and Business Manager Denae Jones for making it well worth our 2 hour trip from Pittsburgh, Pa. For great service like this, we would do it all over again.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Cleveland Ohio |

I found my vehicle online and called to confirm they still had it. I spoke with Jesse on the phone and informed him about the terrible process I had been through while buying a vehicle. Jesse confirmed they had the vehicle and he made sure it was still there when I arrived. Upon arriving, the van was washed and pulled to the front of the business. Jesse was polite and eager to answer my questions. The sales process was one of the best I have ever experienced while buying a vehicle. I appreciate Jesse Huber/Pete Mapp for valuing a customer and treating me fairly. I would definitely recommend this dealership and would not hesitate to buy from again.

Professional service!

by from Wooster, OH |

We were very impressed with the entire Airport Infinity dealership. Everyone treated us with respect and courtesy. The dealership was pristine inside with complementary snacks and beverages (juice boxes for our wild 3 yr old included.). Adam, our salesman, was a joy to work with. He was honest and respectful of our time and money. We hate pushy sales departments and we never felt pushed here for a second. Big thanks!

Nice shopping experience

by from Parma, Ohio |

I got a 2015 Infiniti QX50 AWD Premium with the leather package, larger wheels and spare tire. The sales associate John Krystowsky showed me the vehicle and offered a test drive right away. He understood what I was looking for and made the shopping experience an easy one. The dealership had a great selection of these cars. I was considering other brands but was never able to locate a vehicle with the equipment and colors that I was looking for. But that changed after visiting Airport Infinity in Cleveland, Ohio. I highly recommend John and Airport Infiniti

Love my Q50!

by from Medina, Ohio |

I had a great experience purchasing my Q50 from Andrew Conner. I appreciate the fine attention to details and the overall high quality customer service. You're treated like royalty and well taken care of at Airport Infiniti!

Super Sales Consultant and Dealership

by from Aurora, OH |

We went to this dealer to see what they had after a trip to a nearby Lexus dealership where we had bought a vehicle a few years ago. The sales person we were told to see at Airport Infiniti was not working that day but our good fate had us meet sales consultant Meagan Muniz and what outstanding service she provided. From finding us a car that fit our parameters to working for us to finalize the purchase. Additionally she made herself available so we could phone/text her with questions we had before as well as after the purchase. Then she was willing to come to our house the day after purchase to get the title and extra keys to our Lexus that we used as a trade. We opted to save her the trip and went to the dealership the next day with those keys and title because we had many questions about the technological features on this Q50S AWD Hybrid. Meagan made sure that she answered all of our questions, showed us features that we didn't even know about and said that anytime we had questions to call her or bring the car in and she would take time to answer our questions-not like other sales consultants we've experienced who would say "it's in the owners manual". That was definitely superior customer service for those of us who are not technically savvy. Everyone else at this dealership from Sales Manager to Finance Manager were super. I highly recommend this dealership for anyone in the market to purchase a vehicle.