Fort Myers Infiniti

Service 888-478-2561

Delivering a Lifetime of Luxury

Great Experience

by from Fort Myers |

From the moment we walked in till the moment we drove out with our new car it was the best car buying experience we have EVER had and being 60+ that is saying something! Our salesman, Rod was so nice to work with absolutely no pressure, a car sales nice & no pressure, that is a novelty!! Blair solved our price issue and again so nice and accomodating. The most fun, believe it or not, was Larry the finance director, really the man should be on TV!!! Funny, intelligent and really know his stuff! The whole experience was so great that I am trying to figure out a way to buy another car!!!!

Fort Myers Infiniti responded to this review

November 1, 2013

Thanks Barb! We loved doing business with you, hope to do more in the future!

recommended

by from naples, fl. |

I recommended this dealer this people is very professional

Fort Myers Infiniti responded to this review

August 20, 2015

Thank you for the recommendation and 5 start review Claudia.

recommended

by from naples, fl. |

I recommended this dealer this people is very professional

Worst experience

by from Bokeelia, Fl. |

Bought a 2013 Volvo from Ft. Myers Infinity, January 2015, nice car. Made me wait 6 hours in the lobby waiting to have different tires put on it. After I left, I noticed a shimmy in the front end. The brakes were shot and they wouldn't return my call. I guess once they have your money.... I had to take care of it myself. Apparently the sales person didn't notice the very noticeable the broken gas cap when he filled it, another $30. They said it was owned by one of the managers, if they don't take care of their on cars they're probably not going to take care of yours.....

Zach Tankersley is a great guy. Very Welcome

by from Fort myers fl |

I'm definitely going to recommend Zach to my Friends, feel like I had known him a long time, similar to back home. He really cares about the clients. Give him a raise and a promotion

Great Sales Consultant

by from Ft Myers, FL |

Zach was an extremely helpful sales consultant, who truly know's his business. He did not pretend to be the expert or blow smoke about what they could do. He went straight to the source to get the facts and then presented both side of the situation.

Best Car Experience

by from Naples, FL. |

I just purchased my first Infiniti (G37) with Justin Woodcox and I am extremely pleased. The process was very quick and easy. And Justin was great. He was not pushy at all and did everything he could to help me out in getting me the best deal. I would definitely recommend this dealer to a friend. I can't thank Justin enough.

Great Service! Family Friendly place to buy a car!

by from NAPLES, FL |

My family and I had THE BEST experience with Fort Myers Infiniti. Zach Tankersley was my sales guy and he made my entire experience amazing and fun! We had a lot of laughs! When I made my trip to the lot, it was unforgettable. I purchased a beautiful vehicle and will enjoy it for many years to come. Blair White made a great deal with me and my family was only able to get this vehicle because of him! Thank you Blair and the Infiniti Sales Team!!

very pleased with the service from Armin.

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I am very pleased with the customer service from Armin Gackic today. He was very helpful. I appreciate his service.

Great overall experience!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Going into any dealership alone can be a little intimidating, especially as a single woman on her own. I was immediately put to ease with the down to earth and friendly staff. I was greeted at the door by a salesman named Armin who helped me through my day long journey flawlessly. Not only was he extremely patient with me through the whole process, but was incredibly knowledgable having an answer for every and any question I had. Not your typical pushy salesman experience I was anticipating. It felt more like a friend helping a friend out. He made every step of the way extremely easy and actually enjoyable. Not to mention the dealership is absolutely beautiful with the modern decor, comfy couches, flat screen televisions and amazing complimentary cappuccinos :) Working with the supervisor Greg, for the final sale was quick, easy and hassle free. Again a pleasant surprise. I ultimately left the dealership with the exact car I wanted at a lower price than I went into the dealership wanting! Not only are Infiniti's my new favorite car but the Fort Myers Infiniti dealership changed my perspective on the overall car buying experience. Thanks guys!

Great Company

by from Naples, FL |

We were looking for an F150 for our business and found the "perfect" one here. We arranged to meet with David Garcia, our sales person. He is young, smart, knows the product and is professional. He and the entire team were fantastic. Had an appointment for service the other day, met Cindy and the team. She knows her stuff as well, If you are looking for a dealer that will work with you from the start this is the place to come. Not a high pressure selling approach, by anyone, anytime.