Fort Myers Infiniti

Service 888-478-2561

Delivering a Lifetime of Luxury

Great Experience

by from Fort Myers |

From the moment we walked in till the moment we drove out with our new car it was the best car buying experience we have EVER had and being 60+ that is saying something! Our salesman, Rod was so nice to work with absolutely no pressure, a car sales nice & no pressure, that is a novelty!! Blair solved our price issue and again so nice and accomodating. The most fun, believe it or not, was Larry the finance director, really the man should be on TV!!! Funny, intelligent and really know his stuff! The whole experience was so great that I am trying to figure out a way to buy another car!!!!

November 1, 2013

Thanks Barb! We loved doing business with you, hope to do more in the future!

Zach Tankersley is a great guy. Very Welcome

by from Fort myers fl |

I'm definitely going to recommend Zach to my Friends, feel like I had known him a long time, similar to back home. He really cares about the clients. Give him a raise and a promotion

Great Sales Consultant

by from Ft Myers, FL |

Zach was an extremely helpful sales consultant, who truly know's his business. He did not pretend to be the expert or blow smoke about what they could do. He went straight to the source to get the facts and then presented both side of the situation.

Best Car Experience

by from Naples, FL. |

I just purchased my first Infiniti (G37) with Justin Woodcox and I am extremely pleased. The process was very quick and easy. And Justin was great. He was not pushy at all and did everything he could to help me out in getting me the best deal. I would definitely recommend this dealer to a friend. I can't thank Justin enough.

Great Service! Family Friendly place to buy a car!

by from NAPLES, FL |

My family and I had THE BEST experience with Fort Myers Infiniti. Zach Tankersley was my sales guy and he made my entire experience amazing and fun! We had a lot of laughs! When I made my trip to the lot, it was unforgettable. I purchased a beautiful vehicle and will enjoy it for many years to come. Blair White made a great deal with me and my family was only able to get this vehicle because of him! Thank you Blair and the Infiniti Sales Team!!

very pleased with the service from Armin.

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I am very pleased with the customer service from Armin Gackic today. He was very helpful. I appreciate his service.

Great overall experience!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Going into any dealership alone can be a little intimidating, especially as a single woman on her own. I was immediately put to ease with the down to earth and friendly staff. I was greeted at the door by a salesman named Armin who helped me through my day long journey flawlessly. Not only was he extremely patient with me through the whole process, but was incredibly knowledgable having an answer for every and any question I had. Not your typical pushy salesman experience I was anticipating. It felt more like a friend helping a friend out. He made every step of the way extremely easy and actually enjoyable. Not to mention the dealership is absolutely beautiful with the modern decor, comfy couches, flat screen televisions and amazing complimentary cappuccinos :) Working with the supervisor Greg, for the final sale was quick, easy and hassle free. Again a pleasant surprise. I ultimately left the dealership with the exact car I wanted at a lower price than I went into the dealership wanting! Not only are Infiniti's my new favorite car but the Fort Myers Infiniti dealership changed my perspective on the overall car buying experience. Thanks guys!

Great Company

by from Naples, FL |

We were looking for an F150 for our business and found the "perfect" one here. We arranged to meet with David Garcia, our sales person. He is young, smart, knows the product and is professional. He and the entire team were fantastic. Had an appointment for service the other day, met Cindy and the team. She knows her stuff as well, If you are looking for a dealer that will work with you from the start this is the place to come. Not a high pressure selling approach, by anyone, anytime.

Visit Eriberto "Eddie" Reyes

by from Cape Coral, FL |

I had a fantastic experience at Fort Myers Infiniti. The customer service and level of attention was remarkable. I had just starting shopping for a new car and had visited a few other dealerships earlier in the day and none were anywhere close to Fort Myers Infiniti when it came to friendliness and desire to work with me to meet my desired needs. Eriberto "Eddie" was fantastic from the time he greeted my husband and I in the parking lot. He was charismatic, energetic, and very knowledgeable. Eddie took the time to answer all of our questions since this was the first time we were considering a lease. He knew we were in the 'shopping' stage and didn't push us at all. After visiting a few other area dealerships, who pushed us far too much or didn't give us even half of the attention Eddie gave us we made the decision to move forward with Infiniti. The very next day my husband and I went in and drove away with my new Infiniti G37. The business manager Larry Raime was awesome too he actually made the agonizing paperwork process 'fun'. If you are in the market for a new car and looking for top notch service visit Eddie you won't be disappointed.

December 2, 2013

WOW! Thanks for reviewing us and the kind words. We really appreciate your business here and hope you are happy with your G37 for years to come. Please let us know how we may serve you, your friends and family in the future. -Fort Myers Infiniti

Fort Myers Infiniti Sales Staff

by from Fort Myers FL |

We started our car search on the internet and then went to the Fort Myers Infiniti dealer. Our experience was the best! Dealing with Mike Robbins, Patrick Reid and Larry Ramie couldn't have been smoother. We will definitely recommend Fort Myers Infiniti to everyone who is looking for a new or used car. We love the car we purchased!!

November 9, 2013

Thanks for the review, we appreciate your business!

a team that aims to please

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

The team at Fort Myers Infiniti far exceeded my expectations. They think out of the box in order to solve problems. Mike Robbins went beyond the extra mile to accommodate me. I have owned BMWs, Audis, Acuras, but have never experienced this level of service.

November 7, 2013

Thanks so much for the review! We were happy to serve you and are thrilled that you chose Fort Myers Infiniti again.