Fort Myers Infiniti

Used 888-376-9606
Service 888-478-2561

Great Experience

by from Fort Myers |

From the moment we walked in till the moment we drove out with our new car it was the best car buying experience we have EVER had and being 60+ that is saying something! Our salesman, Rod was so nice to work with absolutely no pressure, a car sales nice & no pressure, that is a novelty!! Blair solved our price issue and again so nice and accomodating. The most fun, believe it or not, was Larry the finance director, really the man should be on TV!!! Funny, intelligent and really know his stuff! The whole experience was so great that I am trying to figure out a way to buy another car!!!!

November 1, 2013

Thanks Barb! We loved doing business with you, hope to do more in the future!

Visit Eriberto "Eddie" Reyes

by from Cape Coral, FL |

I had a fantastic experience at Fort Myers Infiniti. The customer service and level of attention was remarkable. I had just starting shopping for a new car and had visited a few other dealerships earlier in the day and none were anywhere close to Fort Myers Infiniti when it came to friendliness and desire to work with me to meet my desired needs. Eriberto "Eddie" was fantastic from the time he greeted my husband and I in the parking lot. He was charismatic, energetic, and very knowledgeable. Eddie took the time to answer all of our questions since this was the first time we were considering a lease. He knew we were in the 'shopping' stage and didn't push us at all. After visiting a few other area dealerships, who pushed us far too much or didn't give us even half of the attention Eddie gave us we made the decision to move forward with Infiniti. The very next day my husband and I went in and drove away with my new Infiniti G37. The business manager Larry Raime was awesome too he actually made the agonizing paperwork process 'fun'. If you are in the market for a new car and looking for top notch service visit Eddie you won't be disappointed.

December 2, 2013

WOW! Thanks for reviewing us and the kind words. We really appreciate your business here and hope you are happy with your G37 for years to come. Please let us know how we may serve you, your friends and family in the future. -Fort Myers Infiniti

Fort Myers Infiniti Sales Staff

by from Fort Myers FL |

We started our car search on the internet and then went to the Fort Myers Infiniti dealer. Our experience was the best! Dealing with Mike Robbins, Patrick Reid and Larry Ramie couldn't have been smoother. We will definitely recommend Fort Myers Infiniti to everyone who is looking for a new or used car. We love the car we purchased!!

November 9, 2013

Thanks for the review, we appreciate your business!

a team that aims to please

by from Fort Myers, Fl |

The team at Fort Myers Infiniti far exceeded my expectations. They think out of the box in order to solve problems. Mike Robbins went beyond the extra mile to accommodate me. I have owned BMWs, Audis, Acuras, but have never experienced this level of service.

November 7, 2013

Thanks so much for the review! We were happy to serve you and are thrilled that you chose Fort Myers Infiniti again.

the sales person makes the difference

by from naples,fl |

hi, my name is dieter (german born) and we saw on a car advertised the lease special, thats how we met Mr. Armin Gackic. what a friendly and well informed gentleman. we were shopping everywhere for a car, you name it BMW-Germain/Naples, lexus, lincoln, volvo etc. we even drove to the other coast miami/dural infinity and naples infinity but Armin was doing the best job, without pressuring for a sale, and with help of his manager we got the best deal, right here in ft. myers, even if we are naples residents. again Mr. Armin Gackic is the best man, i wouldnt even compare him to all those others sales guys they just trying to make a sale thanks to all who helped making that sale, vielen dank dieter

November 2, 2013

Dieter, thank you for the positive feedback. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

Great sales person, great agency

by from Fort Myers, FL |

If there is "the perfect car dealer," it is Mike Robbins. I looked far and wide for cars and dealt with a number of nice and competent people at a number of dealerships in my search. None were as good as Mike. From the first phone call, I could tell the quality of this guy. He is very personable, not pushy, and very informative. This was my experience. I started with contacting Fort Myers Infiniti by clicking on their web link to get more information about the car. With in a very short amount of time, Mike was on the phone and I loved that he had read my message, completely understood what my request was, and indicated that he would do his research and fulfill my request. And that is exactly what he did. I was looking at several comparable cars to the G37 at his place and I let him know. He was very respectful of the other cars and their dealerships while giving me the facts of his car (that I was considering) vs. the others. He made me a wonderful purchase offer right from the beginning. I indicated a few more items to him to complete my story and update him on him on what I had received from others. He was exceeded my expectations on a final proposal and I accepted - delighted with the outcome. Or at least I thought I was delighted. Once I met him in person, I realized that he was even better than I what I had experience by phone and email - so my previous delight was only the precursor. Mike explained everything to me about the car. Since it was the first time I saw it in person, he pointed out any small imperfections (that of course you expect in a used car) and wanted me to be completely satisfied and know that he had disclosed everything about the car. I loved the car, by the way, and loved that he was so thorough in his review of the exterior with me. He then talked me through all the applications of the car and helped me understand all aspects of its operation. He is a living operations manual and so much better than having to figure it out for yourself. He offered also for me to come back once I've played with it a bit and he'd help with any questions. And you know what, he'd welcome my return. Their facility is wonderful and their customer focus is great. I've bought many cars and had many good experiences. I can recommend Mike and his organization without reservation. Wonderful. Wonderful

October 17, 2013

WOW! Thank you so much for the glowing review! We are thrilled to welcome you to the Fort Myers area and are honored to have you as a valued client. We're happy to hear that Mike treated you well. Here's to hoping you enjoy your G37 for years to come and as always, simply let us know how we can ever assist you again. -Fort Myers Infiniti

Wonderful experience buying a vehicle

by from Fort Myers Florida |

Our experience was perfect! We felt the warm and friendly atmosphere, appreciated the honest, attentive and "happy" employees who worked late in the evening to complete our purchase. The QX 70 is so attractive and a pleasure to drive. I have already sent a friend in to try it out and they plan on trading in their Mercedes for an Infiniti! Thank You!

October 15, 2013

Thank you for choosing Fort Myers Infiniti! We are happy to have you as a valued client. Enjoy your new QX70!

Professional employees and great service

by from Miami Beach, FL |

I was interested in a used Audi that they had in inventory. Since I live in Miami Beach I asked Mike Robbins to send me detailed pictures of the car, which he did. When I arrived in Fort Myers Mike was very helpful, picked me up in a hotel and even gave me a ride to Target to buy a charging cable for my iphone. I drove back to Miami Beach in my shiny red Audi which I bought for reasonable price. Mike is a very client oriented professional and I would recommend him to anyone.

October 4, 2013

Thanks Dmitry! We appreciate your business and are glad to have you as a client. See you again soon!

Great service!

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I worked with Mike Robbins primarily. I can say that this was the best car buying experience I have ever had. He delivered on everything he promised and seemed to genuinely care that I had a great experience.

October 4, 2013

JB, thanks for doing business with us, we value you as a customer. Enjoy your new G37!

Outstanding Customer Service

by from Fort Myers, FL |

Mike Robbins assisted me in purchasing my beautiful Infinity EX35. He was SO helpful, knowledgeable, detail-oriented, patient, and friendly! All traits I would look for (hope for!) in a sales consultant, and found in him. He made my experience at Infiniti of Ft. Myers a great one! I would highly recommend him to assist you in your next new or pre-owned vehicle purchase. The GSM, Roger Hagood, was also amazing! He really went 'above and beyond' to assist me with my purchase! I am so grateful for their great customer service and for making my experience so painless and fun! Thank you for everything! Holly M :)

October 4, 2013

Holly, thanks for writing about us! You were a pleasure to work with and we're glad you came in. Let us know how we can assist you in the future :)

New vehicle purchase

by from Fort Myers, FL |

I have been going to Fort Myers Infiniti since the dealership opened for services on my G35 and they were always very friendly and I have always been well taken care of. I recently purchased a new JX35 with them and had another great experience. Mike Robbins was awesome to work with. He was very high energy and excited about having the opportunity to put me in a new car. He was not pushy at all and I felt like I was being treated as an individual and on a personal level. My girlfriend was also with me during my purchase and began not feeling well and Mike would run out and check on her and even arranged for her to be taken home so she didn't have to wait while we closed the deal. Mike is good people. Larry in financing was great as well. He was efficient and explained everything well and answsered any questions that I came across. They both made the experience enjoyable and would recommend both of these guys and the dealership to anyone in the market for a new vehicle. Ryan

October 4, 2013

Hi Ryan, we were pleased to earn your business. Thanks for choosing Fort Myers Infiniti!