Sunshine Chevrolet

100 Thunderbird Circle, Arden, NC 28704

New 877-438-0529
Used 877-866-7079
Service 866-683-6750

We Will Brighten Your Day!!

Awesome Experience!!!

by from Hendersonville,NC |

I thought I was going to have to go to a Buy-Here-Pay-Here to purchase a vehicle. I do not have the best credit & would never have thought I would be able to get a brand new 2012 Chevrolet Sonic!! I would recommend anyone to Sunshine Chevy!! They also have a Credit Rebuilding Program for individuals with not so perfect credit!

October 3, 2012

Thank you so much for the kind words and for being our customer. We're glad you're a happy buyer. And we hope you enjoy your new Sonic.

Captiva 2013 used

by from Arden, NC |

Very impressed on how easy it was to show up and tell Robert what I was looking for and maximum I could spend. But ended up spending less and more than Happy with my vehicle. I now get twice the amount of gas mileage and some added luxuries like heated seats, sunroof, back up assist camera. I'm in love... I will definitely be a return customer.

Awful experience and services.

by from Arden, NC |

I walked in to Sunshine to do a trade. I was told they would call me for a week. I went up there one night and the salesmen were watching TV and blew me off when I tried to speak to them. They told me they would call me and never heard from them. Called twice the next day and didn't get a reply. Drove up and was told to call later. Finally got some help The following week to do the trade, I was told I was not a priority, knowing this before hand, I still would help a customer if I was them. If I was shown more respect, I would have taken the hit and done the deal, but service to me is more important than the product it's self. I wish we could have made the deal but what I really wanted was customer service. They could have seen more business from me and my fellows in the future but they will NEVER happen. Hope this was helpful and your experince is better than mine.

The Best

by from Hendersonville, NC |

We have been looking for a new car for several months. Since our last purchase was 7 years ago, We had researched vehicles on the internet and then went out to actually see them. Sunshine Chevrolet was the fourth dealer my husband and I visited and the service was great. We were encouraged to look at different models to make sure the car would match our needs. Robert, our sales representative, was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable, he was able to answer all questions we had. Dale, the finance agent, was able to get our payment in the range we were looking for and was enjoyable to talk with. All in all, everyone was pleasant, the facilities are very clear and ego friendly. Before we left we had the honor to meet the owner of Sunshine Chevrolet and it was obvious he had a true interest in our needs and making sure our experience was a good one. We decided on a 2014 Chevrolet Traverse, we have only had it 1 day so I marked the "Quality of Repairs" rating Not Applicable. However, we feel sure we will not be disappointed. I would differently recommend Sunshine Chevrolet to my anyone.

November 29, 2014

Mr. and Mrs. Gilmore, thank you so much for choosing Sunshine Chevrolet for your new Traverse and for your very kind review! We look forward to serving you in the future and wish you a very happy holiday season! We are thankful for customers like you!!

Quick, easy and stress free!

by from Enka, NC |

Found the car I wanted on line and set up a test drive! Drove the car the following day, got approved, got the payments where I wanted and drove happily ever after! Robert and Dale are wonderful!

November 21, 2014

Thank you so much for your kind remarks! We appreciate you coming to Sunshine Chevrolet!

Dishonest service attendant

by from Arden NC |

I brought my car in to have the front end of my GMC Yukon checked out. The attendant called me and advised I needed to replace the upper and lower ball joints on the left and right side of my Yukon. Estimate came back at $1100.00. I paid the $60 diagnostic fee and picked up my vehicle. I took my Yukon to two other shops to have the front end checked out. Both of them recommended an alignment and advised the ball joints were fine. ALL the ball joints were fine! 3 mechanics checked this vehicle out and none of them said I needed ball joints! I questioned one of the mechanics based on my advise from Sunshine Chevrolet and he put the vehicle on the lift and I saw with my own eyes! I could never recommend this car dealer to anyone and I will be sure to tell family and friends to stay away. I have a real problem with dishonest people who try to take advantage of others!

November 12, 2014

Mr. Deaton, I am sorry you feel we were attempting to take advantage of you but we simply made a recommendation on our findings and only have the customers best interest in mind. Continuing to drive with worn ball joints is extremely dangerous to yourself and other motorist. The technician that diagnosed your vehicle has over 30 years' experience in just front end suspension components. He is 100% trained in GM suspension as well as Hunter Certified. We do not recommend any repairs that we don't feel are necessary. General Motors recommends to replace joints if they have more than .50mm (0.02 inches) of travel. We have a dial indicator tool provided by GM to check ball joints. This tool was used and according to GM standards your balls joints need to be replaced. We use the dial indicator because 0.02 inches of movement cannot simply be seen by the naked eye behind a rubber boot. We feel confident that the shimmy in your front end is caused by the excessive travel in you what appeared to be 13 year old original joints with over 186,000 miles of wear. An alignment will help band aid the shimmy but I assure you as the travel in the joints becomes worse the problem will surface again. We are here to assist you in any way we can. Kind regards, Dennis Mather Parts and Service Director Sunshine Chevrolet LLC 828-684-3571

Great experience and very friendly staff!

by from Canton NC |

This deslership has the best deals of any around. The staff works with you to get you the best deal and loan possible. They helped me when no other dealership would. I would dig gently recommend them to anyone. They make you feel welcome.

November 22, 2014

Thanks, Karen! We appreciate you shopping at Sunshine Chevrolet!

Great Experience!!

by from Asheville, NC |

I recently purchased a used vehicle through Sunshine Chevrolet. I admit, we hadn't even looked at their inventory because I was not interested in purchasing a Chevy, but I found the perfect car through a car buying service through my bank. I found the customer service to be excellent as I test drove a couple cars and began discussions on the car I would purchase. When my bank's offer was making the purchase seem out of reach, the dealership came to the rescue, negotiating a great rate for me so that I could drive off the lot in my new-to-me car that day! I was very nervous going in, but really felt great about the experience by the time I left. This is only my second car, and the first time I've purchased one on my own, and the folks at Sunshine Chevrolet made it such a great experience. We will definitely be going back for future vehicle needs!

November 22, 2014

Marcia- I'm so glad we could help you! Thanks for shopping at Sunshine Chevrolet!!

Rebecca Barker

by from Asheville, NC |

Everything was excellent pertaining my purchase of a used car with Sunshine Chevrolet. Everyone was sunny and helpful and very friendly; The Dealership hospitality was like being welcomed into someone' home. Robert Rosser assisted me with my purchase and is a car salesman extradonaire; he is very kind and patient regarding all questions no matter how trivial and took many calls on his personal time away from the dealership. Dale is the financial expert extradonaire at getting your financing done. I thank them both for all of their assistance which was excellent. My daughter referred me to Sunshine Chevrolet due to her great experience purchasing a car there several years ago. It continues to be a great place to purchase a car.

November 22, 2014

Thanks Becky! Sunshine Chevrolet appreciates your business and your kind review!

Best car buying experience!!

by from Black Moubtain, NC |

This was probably the best car buying experiences I've had. The folks at sunshine Chevy were top notch!! I highly recommend them to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. They made a point to speak to my kids and make sure they were comfortable and settled so I could take of paperwork. My salesman Robert was very knowledgeable and willing to help any way he could. Once again I highly recommend them!!!!!

Kay Henson

by from Pisgah Forest, NC |

This was the best car buying experience we have ever had. This will be the first place I look when we are ready to buy another car, and I will be sending my friends when they are ready to purchase a car. Thanks for such a great experience.