Sunshine Chevrolet

100 Thunderbird Circle, Arden, NC 28704

New 877-438-0529
Used 877-866-7079
Service 866-683-6750

We Will Brighten Your Day!!

These friends can help you to the next episode!

by from Lakewood , NJ |

Fabiene was very helpful. Spent quality time with us. Would send anyone who asked about a dealer ship to Jim Curley. Fabiene thank you

Great Service. Very accomodating. nice people

by from Howell NJ |

I had an amazing sales rep John Mcclave. He was patient with me and very professional. I love my new optima! Thank you Jim Curley Kia for making buying a car so easy. And thank you John for an enjoyable experience.

de12312011

by from Point pleasant nj |

Jack was our salesmen he was very professional and and was very knowledgeable about our 2015 sorento lx I would recomend him anytime as a mater of fact I already have.he made it very easy and was a pleasure working with him.

great car bying experience

by from Alexander, NC |

We just bought our new 2014 Equinox from Robert at Sunshine Chevrolet and it was by far the best car buying experience ever. No heavy sales pitch , drove a hard bargain but I left feeling I got a fair deal. I would highly recommend Robert Rosser for your next car buying experience.

Excellent, Caring Customer Service

by from Bayville, NJ |

My first time buying a new vehicle was a great experience with Mr. Tom Larca. Lets face it, buying a new car for the first time is a great feeling and also very scary! We all know that most salesmen are working to make money and to harass you until you buy and as a business owner, I hate that more than anything. I must say Mr. Larca knew of my low credit score and was one of the nicest guys I ever met. Before going to Jim Curley Lakewood Kia I shopped around a bit for different new vehicles at various dealers and received calls for almost a week harassing to buy, buy, buy! Mr. Larca contacted me one time with honesty and professionalism beyond what I expected from a salesman. I love my new KIA Sorento and you simply have to meet Mr. Larca if your in the market for purchasing a new vehicle. Thanks again to Mr. Larca and the entire staff at Jim Curley Lakewood KIA!

Jim Curley Kia

by from Forked river New Jersey |

Jay Maher was our salesmen he made the process of purchasing a vehicle easy he was knowledgeable and worked with us to get the vehicle in a timely manner He was like a friend and I would certainly purchase a vehicle from him again.

2014 optima

by from lakewood, nj |

our salesperson, jay Maher, was very helpful and knowledgeable. he patiently showed us several models and when we decided on the optima, he helped us pick the right one for us. he helped set up the phone and instructed us on the controls. i would buy from him again. john crawford

Car Buying

by from Alexander, NC |

My salesman, Robert, was very polite and professional. Even though the dealership closed while I was waiting to buy a car, Robert took the time to explain all the ins and outs of my Equinox. I would highly recommend Robert as your salesman.

Used car purchase

by from Lakewood, NJ |

So far the buying process was pretty painless, afterwards we did notice a small chip in the window, we were told to call back Monday and it would be taken care of. Customer Service and Phillip have been wonderful to do business with. Thank you

Great service and knowledgeable salesman

by from Black Mountain, nc |

Sunshine Chevrolet has a clean facilties. My salesman had great knowldge of the truck I was looking at. Worked with me on my purchasing of the truck. Made my buying experience easy and quick. Recommend Sunshine Chevrolet to anyone