Sunshine Chevrolet

100 Thunderbird Circle, Arden, NC 28704

New 877-438-0529
Used 877-866-7079
Service 866-683-6750

We Will Brighten Your Day!!

Chevrolet Travers 2014

by from Asheville N.C. |

The service was fantastic. Ed and the rest of the group were very accomidating Ed did everything he could to meet our needs. Superior service.

Great sevice and wonderful staff!

by from Hendersonville NC 28792 |

I scheduled a routine oil change for my 2012 Camaro. The service took exactly 30 minutes and they washed my baby!!! Thanks guys!!! Definitely recommend and will return myself!

poor method of trade in estimates

by from Hendersonville |

Went to purchase two vehicles found both we really liked and the numbers were right the killer moment was when I was offered less than half of the value of my trade in. Profit is not a bad word but good god man. Watch out for ur trade in offers this is the only place I know of that uses an auction site to estimate your trade in value. Will not return to sunshine. Ask questions about ur trade in value and watch them start stumbling over their own words. The poor salesman didn't know what to think when I asked him does he take me for a fool. If you dont have a trade in then price wise they were the cheapest around but dont expect a good trade in value.

brand new store

by from peidmont sc |

sales person was great very friendly ,f&i manager didn't listen to us he played The BIG BOX GAME didn't find out till three day later what he did to us add fee;s

Linda and Jim Ferguson

by from Hendersonville, NC |

I visited about 10 different dealers and Sunshine is far better than any of the others. The salesmen were friendly and knowledgeable. The salesman and sales manager took time to make sure we were satisfied with our purchase and that we knew about everything involved in the process. The product you offer in the Chevy Impala is so much better than any comparably priced car we saw. I would highly recommend Sunshine to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

AWESOME EXPERIENCE AT SUNSHINE CHEVROLET

by from Hendersonville, N.C. |

I was VERY impressed with the entire staff at Sunshine Chevrolet ! Everyone went out of their way to help us!! Josh was a fantastic salesman and answered All our questions!! We were also very impressed with Kenny & Spencer! ( of course we can't forget Carlton in the Parts Department.........thank you for all your help) as for Bill Moore they don't come ANY better than him! He's been a Special friend for years!! We couldn't be Any happier with our new truck!! It is one Good Looking Truck!!! Thanks also to Amanda because if it wasn't for her I probably wouldn't have ended up at Sunshine Chevrolet!! Over All Experince ........AMAZING!

happy customer

by from spindale nc |

Dale Newman is a true professional he took my needs into consideration and figured out the best way to put me in my nissian maxima the entire staff was friendly and considerate I will recommend this dealership and most def Dale to everyone I know ... Sunshine Chevrolet is on the right path for being a new dealership thanks to everyone involved in making my car buying experience a joy and as painless as need be

Wonderful experiance at sunshine chevrolet

by from Hendersonville NC |

We knew what we wanted.... So we went to sunshine Chevrolet where we met Pam Justice, she went over and beyond to make sure that we were happy!!! The new location and building are beautiful!! We went on a sat afternoon and that same evening we drove our jeep home!!!

3 times a charm!

by from Mills River N.C. |

Great place to buy. Staff was awesome. 3rd car purchased here and look forward to #4!

easy to work with

by from Hendersonville, NC |

Our experience at Sunshine Chevy was very positive. Our salesman, Josh, was very helpful and pleasant to work with. He and Spencer were both very professional and went out of their way to make the buying experience as easy as it was.