Sunshine Chevrolet

100 Thunderbird Circle, Arden, NC 28704

New 877-438-0529
Used 877-866-7079
Service 866-683-6750

We Will Brighten Your Day!!

sunshine chevrolet

by from arden nc |

Kenny Patton was the best car salesman we have ever had.. not pushy but straight up honest and caring..I would definitely buy here again..both times we have had great car buying experiences. .

Merry Christmas present for my son!!

by from Weaverville, NC |

We just went by to look while my son was in from college at a car he had seen on the internet, not really intending to buy. Kenny our salesman was sooo great, never pushy, very friendly & honest. We got a good price we felt out of his car for trade in & left with one very happy son!! Whole experience was pleasant.

Excellent Experience!

by from Brevard, NC |

Sunshine Chevrolet offered the best price by far. My favorite part was that there was no haggling with the price. They gave me a fair price for my trade and a fair price on the new car. It was quite refreshing not to have to negotiate until you are blue in the face! They were extremely accommodating with the test drive. Staff was friendly and easy to work with. Overall, I would highly recommend them.

satisfied again

by from canton nc |

Since Allison's in Sylva closed, we have been buying from Sunshine Chevy...good people, easy to work with, always a pleasant experience. we always recommend Sunshine Chevy to our friends. Good Luck at the new location. We will see you again.

Great Experience!

by from Fairview, NC |

We found exactly what we wanted at Sunshine Chevrolet! Customer Service was awesome and I could not have asked for an easier experience buying a truck. We purchased a Silverado at the best price around and we are very happy! Thank you Sunshine Chevrolet!

did not call back

by from Seymour Tn |

called them 2 times,did NOT RETURN my call they have the car,price and even the color i was looking for, I will keep looking....and I can and will trade

Horrible

by from Arden NC |

If you want a lemon this is where you need to shop most horrible experience I have ever had would not send anyone here to buy a car

Bought a 2010 Chevrolet equinox

by from Mills river NC |

Not happy at all manual shifter was broke had to take vehicle back to dealer less than 24 hours of having vehicle for repairs after waiting for over a hour only to find that they would have to order part when returned to shop to have shifter replaced it was replaced and still did not work ask them to make this right and show me that they would take care of me they only gave me a car to drive home just what I wanted to have a new car and have to drive something else, ask then that they get me a second key for a vehicle to make things right for my time and frustration and they said I could buy one at their cost. Not real happy with the customer service. Don't suggest buying a car here. General manager was suppose to call me about the key never called me back just gave paper to salesman to give to me showing how much I would have to pay for key. My sales person was mike ingle and he did a excellent job at Putting me in a newer car hats off to mike as far as the rest of my experience with this dealership thus far is just not good customer service. Service department just called transmission has been into before and now saying wires were all messed up and may be module in transmission. There is such thing as a lemon law hope they get me another car to replace mine so I don't have to contact a attorney

Great experience!

by from Clyde, NC |

After having been told "no" multiple times due to challenging credit, I had almost given up on purchasing a clean, low mileage used vehicle. What a lucky break I got when I drove by Sunshine Chevy and noticed something that might suit my needs. Back at the office, I searched their website and found the perfect vehicle that matched my requirements priced below NADA retail. Still skeptical, I contacted Amanda (internet sales) and she immediately set me up an appointment to view the vehicle. 24 hours later, I had bank financing for the perfect used car - all thanks to the team at Sunshine Chevy. Josh Smith was the perfect no-pressure sales person and Spencer took care of the banks. These guys aren't kidding when they say they can get it done!

Good experience

by from Greenville, SC |

Had the used car I was looking for, as well as two attractive alternatives. Information-oriented, low pressure sales approach was quite pleasant. By far the best dealership value I have seen for the type vehicle for which I was searching (bought a 2008 Honda Fit). Pam Justice gets my vote, and I will remember them next time I am in the market.