Sunshine Chevrolet

100 Thunderbird Circle, Arden, NC 28704

New 877-438-0529
Used 877-866-7079
Service 866-683-6750

We Will Brighten Your Day!!

Car purchase

by from Canton, NC |

I had the best experience yesterday when I bought a 2011 Toyota Camry from Sunshine Chevy!!! They treated me with respect and there was very little pressure!!! They went way out of their way to make me feel at home while I was purchasing my auto!!! And they gave me a great trade in for my 2002 Honda Accord!!! They get a 5 out of 5 in all categories!!! I will recommend them to everyone that I know!!!

great experience

by from fletcher,nc |

Thank you Ed you took great care of us I would recommend you to all

great experince

by from fletcher |

had a great experience thank you Ed I would definitely recommend people to you

Excellent Dealership

by from Fletcher,NC |

This Dealership is there to help you pick the right car for your finacial situation. they are very friendly and make sure you are treated with respect.

The Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Burnsville, NC |

Sunshine Chevrolet gave me the best deal on a Chevrolet Sonic than any other dealership in my area. They were extremely informative, respectful, and understanding of what I wanted in a car. They provided me with complete information about the car I purchased and the service center. Rick, the salesman who assisted me is awesome. I was so pleased that the whole car buying experience was quick without the waiting that I was used to when purchasing a car. They were upfront with their trade-in offer and the price of the car I was interested in; and it was the best offer that I had gotten from 4 different dealerships. I am so impressed with this dealership that I will definitely be a returning customer.

miss zen

by from fletcher, nc |

It was a switcheroo routine. There was no negotiating in price.

Most friendly and easiest shopping experience yet.

by from Horse Shoe NC |

We recently purchased a used vehicle from Sunshine and had a fantastic experience. We have purchased a number of vehicles over the years, including a BMW and Cadillac, and this was, by far, the best experience we have ever had. The process was extemely fair and the sales team went out of their way to make us feel important and address our needs, while never being pushy or "salesy", which was a shock. We highly recommend them.

Awesome people

by from Fletcher, Nc |

We recently purchased a car from here after looking EVERYWHERE else. We were at 12 dealerships in 6 days. It was exhausting. We actually came to Sunshine Chevy a few days before we decided to purchase our car from here. They were the nicest one we had been to so we returned. The only thing we were unhappy with was the confusion during paperwork signing. But it was cleared up quickly and we left with a shiny new car!

Apprehension Turns to Relief

by from Brevard, NC |

An elderly lady shopping for a new car is an anxiety provoking experience. However the salesmen (where were the females???) made me feel comfortable throughout the week+ process. And now I'm getting acquainted with my adorable new Cruz1

Overall experience was great.

by from Fletcher, NC |

Great experience, the staff was amazing. There a young man that helped us through the process named Daric smith. I pretty much went in the places telling him what it was that I wanted and my situation. And he gave me all that I had asked for! I got the car I wanted! I will defiantly recommend this place. This is the place to go if you want a good deal.