Elite Auto Wholesale

Elite Auto Wholesale

712 Grove Rd, Midlothian, VA 23114

Used 888-282-5789

We Only Look Expensive!

Couldn't be more pleased!

by from Midlothian, VA |

Finding a suitable vehicle with a limited budget is a challenge. A friend and I were referred to Elite Auto in a roundabout way, but it turned out to be such a positive experience! Maurice Tinsley greeted us when we arrived at the business (it's really tucked back where you won't find it unless you know it's there). We gave him our limitations and expectations, and he had just the vehicle we needed! He was so gracious in letting us examine and test drive the vehicle, have a friend "check it out", and working with our budget. We did not feel the least bit of pressure, and were relieved and pleased to find such qualities in a profession that this is not often the case. I am so glad we found Maurice, the car and Elite Auto. I would highly recommend this business and Maurice to anyone looking for the "right" previously owned vehicle!

Many thanks to Fredy for extraordinary service

by from Tbilisi Georgia |

I'm now in process of buying a car at this company offline from the Republic of Georgia. By now I have experienced superior, extraordinary customer service. As of now I have not seen my car yet, It takes some tome to be delivered, but I'd like to thank Fredy for this extraordinary service, he's friendly and professional. It was great experience to have business with this company and I definitely recommend it to everyone. I'll right another review when I will see my car... I wish Fredy and this company success!

Great buying experience

by from Richmond, VA |

My family and I just moved to Richmond, and we were looking for an SUV. My wife just got a new job so we had to have a vehicle for her. We looked around for a while, and found some that we really liked. Elite had a Toyota Land Cruiser that we really liked. The problem with it was that it had some age to it. The first time I went in I talked to Roberto, he was very helpful in letting me know some other options. When it got down to crunch time I was working with Fredy. I already have one open car loan so I thought that would be an issue. I also knew that being a single income family of four might have a say in it. Fredy went above and beyond anything I would have ever expected. Rather than going with an older vehicle, with higher mileage. Fredy thought about what else he had to offer. We ended up buying a 2007 Mazda CX9 with much lower miles than what we thought we might be able to get. He also looked around for a lender that was willing to work with my situation. He got me a lower interest rate than I expected, and hit the payment exactly on the budget that I gave him. Overall it was a wonderful buying experience, and I would recommend going in and working with Fredy to anyone. I have 3 people that I work with that are considering a new vehicle, all three of them plan on going to see him in the near future.

Thanks Fredy for an excellent experience

by from Richmond, VA |

We found our used Mini Cooper online on a Friday night, and had the whole car buying experience wrapped up by the following Wednesday! Fredy Barahona went all out to make sure we were comfortable with the car before committing to buy it, including letting us drive it to our mechanic for a pre-sale inspection. Thanks again Fredy for making our experience really enjoyable; we'll definitely be recommending Elite to all our friends and family.

Superb service with a long distance customer

by from Durham, NC |

We are thoroughly pleased with Elite Auto. We found a car through cars.com and drove 3 hours to Elite. The salesperson was fantastic-- from looking over the car and testing it to working long-distance with our lender. It was definitely worth the drive

2004 4Runner

by from Cobbs Creek, Va |

My girlfriend and I just purchased a 2004 Toyota 4Runner from James. He was great to deal with. He was very professional and understanding of what we were looking for and what we wanted to pay. I also talked to Shane on the phone. Neither was pushy or insistent that we buy from them. There prices are very good compared to any other dealer we looked at. We were very pleased with the level of service we received. They are very straight forward with you. Thanks for everything. Jason and Mandy

What a pleasant surprise.

by from Richmond, VA |

I was looking to breakdown and finally purchase a gently used vehicle. I had the vehicle make and model in mind and was pleasantly surprised to find a vehicle at elite auto wholesale a year newer with 60,000 less miles than the one I had intended to purchase at a comparable price. I have credit issues so I thought that when I spoke with James and told him which car I wanted he would get me to the dealership and try to steer me away from my 1st choice but he didn't. He was true to his word and it was a very pleasant experience. I truly feel blessed to have crossed paths with him and thank God and thank James.

Excellent Service

by from Richmond, VA |

When I was referred to James Fleming I was immediately impressed. I was educated on the business and how the dealership operates and was not forced to buy something I was not going to be happy with. James was vrery patient with me and my needs and wants. He also gave mr some very good suggestions to accomadate me. He actually listened to me and not at me where he got to know me to find what I wanted. Because I was not in any rush he took his time but still stayed in touch with what he saw and kept me in the loop of things. By the time I actually made my mind up on the 2004 Nissan Murano I purchased all of my paperwork was done and in order. I was treated as an A1 customer nothing less. I will definately send others to James Fleming. Thanks James I will be back.

Elite Auto Wholesale responded to this review

August 18, 2012

Thank you so much for taking notice of the way I take care of my customers. Sometimes you feel it goes unnoticed but it is really good know that my efforts are appreciated. I look forward to my next opportunity to help out with future purchases!

Completely Wonderful Service

by from Richmond, VA |

The service at Elite was ABSOLUTELY great. I arrived after they were closed and I was still able to have every question anwsered without feeling rushed. A few days later I drove away with my new car. James Fleming was there for me with every step as I went through the process, working behind the scenes as keeping me informed of all details

New Car Purchase ( Demetrius )

by from Sandston, VA |

I was pleased with the level of customer service I received. I would buy from this dealer in the future especially when I am looking for that next Acura TL.

New Car Purchase ( Demetrius )

by from Richmond VA |

I was amazed by the quality of service provided by this dealer. I have always owned Honda's and Acura cars and this car was in top condition. I would recommend this dealer to my friends and in the future I would go back for my next Acura TL.

Elite Auto Wholesale responded to this review

July 10, 2012

Thank you so much for your compliments on company and our service. We pride ourselves on treating people the way we would like to be treated and it has served us well!