Elite Auto Wholesale

Elite Auto Wholesale

712 Grove Rd, Midlothian, VA 23114

Used 877-565-3956

We Only Look Expensive!

Couldn't be more pleased!

by from Midlothian, VA |

Finding a suitable vehicle with a limited budget is a challenge. A friend and I were referred to Elite Auto in a roundabout way, but it turned out to be such a positive experience! Maurice Tinsley greeted us when we arrived at the business (it's really tucked back where you won't find it unless you know it's there). We gave him our limitations and expectations, and he had just the vehicle we needed! He was so gracious in letting us examine and test drive the vehicle, have a friend "check it out", and working with our budget. We did not feel the least bit of pressure, and were relieved and pleased to find such qualities in a profession that this is not often the case. I am so glad we found Maurice, the car and Elite Auto. I would highly recommend this business and Maurice to anyone looking for the "right" previously owned vehicle!

Thanks Fredy for an excellent experience

by from Richmond, VA |

We found our used Mini Cooper online on a Friday night, and had the whole car buying experience wrapped up by the following Wednesday! Fredy Barahona went all out to make sure we were comfortable with the car before committing to buy it, including letting us drive it to our mechanic for a pre-sale inspection. Thanks again Fredy for making our experience really enjoyable; we'll definitely be recommending Elite to all our friends and family.

Superb service with a long distance customer

by from Durham, NC |

We are thoroughly pleased with Elite Auto. We found a car through cars.com and drove 3 hours to Elite. The salesperson was fantastic-- from looking over the car and testing it to working long-distance with our lender. It was definitely worth the drive

2004 4Runner

by from Cobbs Creek, Va |

My girlfriend and I just purchased a 2004 Toyota 4Runner from James. He was great to deal with. He was very professional and understanding of what we were looking for and what we wanted to pay. I also talked to Shane on the phone. Neither was pushy or insistent that we buy from them. There prices are very good compared to any other dealer we looked at. We were very pleased with the level of service we received. They are very straight forward with you. Thanks for everything. Jason and Mandy

What a pleasant surprise.

by from Richmond, VA |

I was looking to breakdown and finally purchase a gently used vehicle. I had the vehicle make and model in mind and was pleasantly surprised to find a vehicle at elite auto wholesale a year newer with 60,000 less miles than the one I had intended to purchase at a comparable price. I have credit issues so I thought that when I spoke with James and told him which car I wanted he would get me to the dealership and try to steer me away from my 1st choice but he didn't. He was true to his word and it was a very pleasant experience. I truly feel blessed to have crossed paths with him and thank God and thank James.

Excellent Service

by from Richmond, VA |

When I was referred to James Fleming I was immediately impressed. I was educated on the business and how the dealership operates and was not forced to buy something I was not going to be happy with. James was vrery patient with me and my needs and wants. He also gave mr some very good suggestions to accomadate me. He actually listened to me and not at me where he got to know me to find what I wanted. Because I was not in any rush he took his time but still stayed in touch with what he saw and kept me in the loop of things. By the time I actually made my mind up on the 2004 Nissan Murano I purchased all of my paperwork was done and in order. I was treated as an A1 customer nothing less. I will definately send others to James Fleming. Thanks James I will be back.

Elite Auto Wholesale responded to this review

August 18, 2012

Thank you so much for taking notice of the way I take care of my customers. Sometimes you feel it goes unnoticed but it is really good know that my efforts are appreciated. I look forward to my next opportunity to help out with future purchases!

Completely Wonderful Service

by from Richmond, VA |

The service at Elite was ABSOLUTELY great. I arrived after they were closed and I was still able to have every question anwsered without feeling rushed. A few days later I drove away with my new car. James Fleming was there for me with every step as I went through the process, working behind the scenes as keeping me informed of all details

New Car Purchase ( Demetrius )

by from Sandston, VA |

I was pleased with the level of customer service I received. I would buy from this dealer in the future especially when I am looking for that next Acura TL.

New Car Purchase ( Demetrius )

by from Richmond VA |

I was amazed by the quality of service provided by this dealer. I have always owned Honda's and Acura cars and this car was in top condition. I would recommend this dealer to my friends and in the future I would go back for my next Acura TL.

Elite Auto Wholesale responded to this review

July 10, 2012

Thank you so much for your compliments on company and our service. We pride ourselves on treating people the way we would like to be treated and it has served us well!

Expedition

by from Chesterfield, VA |

Recently bought a Ford Expedition from Elite. They were fantastic making sure I got the right car for me and my family! I felt very well taken care. They worked very hard to get me within the right budget and into the right car. These guys were great!!

2000 yukon

by from richmond va |

elite auto is the place to shop for all your used car needs, i found them to be honest and there quality of cars are unmatched, the best choice i've made in used auto in a long time. i would recommend elite auto wholesale to everybody i know,ask for james fleming jr.