Village Car Store

1390 Courtright Rd, Columbus, OH 43227

Used 888-287-5084

BEST PLACE TO BUY A CAR!

by from Bexley,ohio |

I wont go anywhere else.... These are gentlemen here. Unlike any other dealership. High quality,great values and affordable payments. This is a family owned business, and they work hard to build such a great reputation. Other car dealers should take a lesson from the village car store on how to run a honorable establishment. Thank you .

An honest shop

by from Philadelphia PA |

I not only bought an older used car sight unseen from this dealership in Ohio but also had it given the once over by a mechanic the dealership itself recommended-even after being told that the mechanic did a lot of work for the dealership. After the dealership performed a brake job that the mechanic recommended--no charge to me--I had the vehicle shipped to where I live. I have had no prior dealings with this dealership, so there is no reason for them to be treating me special in that regard. I am very satisfied with the car and am impressed with the service and honesty of the employees working there. Happy to have encountered a used car dealership with integrity.

Most cars in mechanical disrepair.

by from Columbus, OH |

After reading positive reviews I decided to check out this dealership. The a4 I was interested in had a tick in the head (They said they were addressing it). I took a forester for a test drive and as I pulled in to my mechanic's shop I decided not to waste the money on an inspection since there was an obvious smell of burning transmission fluid.... Stuff happens, and I wanted to trust the dealership so I asked to take a jeep out for a ride. A quick check of the oil revealed an obvious failed head gasket. It seems this dealership specializes in cars that look really good, but have mechanical problems.

Village Car Store responded to this review

April 24, 2014

I am very sorry this customer had a bad experience at our dealership. We are very serious about servicing our cars and selling the best possible used vehicles. Sometimes we miss something . Nobody's perfect, but in this case the problems that this customer alleges, were doublechecked by our mechanic and do not exist. I would invite this customer to give us another try. Take any of our cars to your mechanic and have them inspected and you will see that there is not a problem. We are also very willing to fix issues that customers may find while test driving our vehicles before purchase. Used cars, by nature will never be perfect, but we try to be open and honest and sell good vehicles.

They responded

by from Pataskala, ohio |

It's that simple. I sent an email about a car. It had been sold, but they responded very quickly. If you've been car shopping, you probably already know how rare that is. I will watch their site for future cars just based on knowing they respond!

The only car lot in Columbus I recommend

by from Columbus, Ohio |

The salesmen were very knowledgeable & helpful, not pushy at all. All their cars are both beautiful & affordable. Very flexible.

Like buying from family

by from Columbus area |

I purchased a Hyundai Accent from Ron. He was straight-forward about the dealership and his experience in the industry. There was a small issue with the tailgate and the mechanic stopped what he was doing and took care of it on the spot. They had a couple of cars I really liked, but Ron listened to my needs and recommended the right vehicle for me. I appreciate that they include the CarFax on all of their vehicles. No pressure at all! I felt like I was buying from my brother. It was a real pleasure doing business with Village Car Store and I expect I'll be back! I will also recommend to anyone looking for a pre-owned car at a great price!

A great experience.

by from Powell, OH |

I purchased my 2008 Honda pilot here and the entire process was smooth and easy. My salesman, Eric was very helpful and not pushy at all. My mechanic checked out the car and said it would need brakes within the year, and to my surprise they agreed to replace the brakes for me at no extra charge. It really felt like buying from a friend rather than a dealer. Thanks guys! I'll refer all my friends.

Pastorofchurch

by from Columbus, Ohio |

Saw this advertisement concerning inquiring about financing, whether my credit score was high enough to get alternative financing, never heard a word... I was just inquiring to find out if I was eligible, like I said, no response from this dealer concerning the car...

Village Car Store responded to this review

May 26, 2013

I'm sorry you did not get a response to your email. We value our customers and answer all emails every morning. Every now and then an email is lost or sent to the spam folder. I searched back 7 days and could not find your email. Please re- submit and I will be happy to answer your questions, or give me a call at 614-237-8147. Ask for Eric , I am the manager and will be happy to assist you. I wish you had called or emailed again before giving us a one star rating. Please see our A+ rating with the better business bureau, or stop in to meet us before passing such harsh judgement on a fantastic family business that has been in business for over forty years. Looking forward to talking with you, Eric Hinterschied.