Carlotta Credit & Car Sales

(1.3) 4 Reviews

303 Wyoming Ave, Kingston, PA 18704

Terrible cars

by from hazelton, pa |

Bought a car in the Hazelton store. Within 4 days the car would not start, the temperature gauge went to the red and then the engine light went on. Took the car to the dealer and it has a blown head gasket. Ths is the second car from calotte with the same problem. When I said I was going to return the car, the salesman said it would be considered a repo even though I was willing to bring it to them. Needless to say I just spent $171 to rent a car because the ignorant sales people would not loan me a car while mine was going to be worked on. They are going to be in for a rude awakening when the payment is due. Lock box or not.

RIP OFF DONT BUY

by from carbondale , Pa |

I bought a car and within 3000 miles tranny went 1400.00 dollars to fix when inspection time came it was going to be another 1500.00 to get it to pass so I traded it in on a 2002 dodge Durango that they said had a new motor, well 500 miles later that new motor blew so they replaced it again and 2 months later after several visits to them because it was making noise, yep it blew again. they said that is was my problem now. so I parked it and payed INS. on it for over a year and the payments. now that it is payed for I cant seem to get a title for it. nothing but problems, please go elsewhere . they are no good

Idunno

by from Luzerne |

I get a kick out of those payment reminders that they put in the cars. People don't realise how easy they are to bypass.

They Should be Shut down!

by from Pa |

My husband has been dealing with carlotta for some time now , and just recently so have I , the last two cars that we got from them did not even last us two years, personally I think that they should be shut down. They are all nice to you before you buy the junk and after they are nothing but money hungry vultures. They do nothing to help you , and when you express any problem with payment or something else, they are just plain mean. We just gave a car back to them even though we were not done paying it off, needless to say we have put more money into repairs than it was worth. So anyone planning on getting something from there. BUY BEWARE!