University Mazda

(4.7) 3 Reviews

4522 Roosevelt Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105

Superb

by from Seattle, WA |

I was looking for a car that fits my family needs. After a lot of research Mazda5 was my best bet. Great price, gas mileage, and fulfill exactly my needs. I was not sure which dealer to pick so I decided to check different ones. My experience varied between mediocre to average till I visited this dealership. First I checked the inventory over the web and found the car with the right price tag. It was hundreds of dollars less than the best deal I got so far. I couldn't believe it. I called the dealer and it happened over the phone. Anthony Wilson picked my call. He was nice, smart, and to the point. He honored the price and assured me the car color, features, and the great deal. I was excited so I visited the place on the same day. He showed me the car, explained to me the contract, and showed me different options. He was very considerate, good listener, not pushing in any direction. I really liked how he came up with a contract details that matched my needs. He stayed away from different dealers' processes to trick the client. With all that, It was very appealing to go on with the deal. We went through financing. Here I met Winnie Lam. Another cheerful & genius person who knows how to use, explain, and play with numbers. Usually, it's the boring part of the process, but with Winnie it was more than fun. She explained the contract in thorough details. She explained next steps, what I should expect from Mazda and what they expect from me. We signed all paper work. There were some additional offers with incentives. She explained them. When I decided to pass the offers for today, she respected that and moved on with the rest of the paper work. Now I'm back to Anthony. He escorted me to my dream car, handed over the keys, and encouraged me to contact him for any questions or concerns. We shacked hands and I drove my car home very thankful for him making my day after many weeks of search for the right car and the right dealership. I'm really pleased with my experience with University Mazda leadership.

No worries experience

by from Seattle, WA |

It had been 10 years since I had bought a car and I was hesitant to walk into a dealer. But there were no worries with University Mazda. Patrick from sales was always friendly, low pressure, a good listener and communicator. We ended up with just what we wanted at a good price.

Good, Friendly Service

by from Seattle, WA |

My only complaint would be that they forgot to replace the 'next service due' sticker.