Sterling Auto

(4.3) 6 Reviews

10 Main Ave, Suite 1, Sacramento, CA 95838

Loving my car

by from sacramento |

I was looking for 98 to 2004 Corvette and came accross a 1999 Vette at Sterling Auto. This car was just what i was looking for and at the right price. Excellent time with dealer. No pressureto buy. BEST car purchase ever !!!

Looking for Honesty and Integrity? Avoid Sterling

by from redway |

I recently bought a car from these guys that was supposedly inspected. The Transmission went out after I drove it just 800 miles. I didn't even have it for a month and now I'm looking at thousands of dollars in repairs. I realize that you are taking a chance buying a as is used car. However, you 'd expect a dealer who claims to be honest and to have integrity to at least try to work with you. Dealer refused to help out in any way with repairs. A situation like this really shows a persons true charter and I'd have to say they have none. I regret buying from these guys. If you want a dealership that will stand by their customers go some where else!

Awesome!

by from Los Banos CA |

Shawn from Sterling Auto helped me buy my first car. It was a great experience he was very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend Sterling Auto to anyone looking to get a car.

Sterling Auto responded to this review

June 11, 2014

Thank you Eli!!! Hope you are enjoying your beautiful car.

Extremely helpful and friendly

by from Sacramento CA |

I got my first jeep here and love it! The owner is awesome and has helped with any of my questions. The process was quick and easy without any hassle or pressure to buy. Got an awesome deal and went home happy all in one afternoon. Highly recommend.

Sterling Auto responded to this review

June 11, 2014

Thank you Brittany!!!!

Easy to deal with!!

by from hayward, ca |

We had a very good experience of buying car at Sterling Auto . Very easy to deal with and made our car buying stress free.

Extremely Satisfied

by from Sacramento |

The Sterling Auto Staff is doing it right. Professional, friendly and no pressure atmosphere. Overall a very nice facility with a quality showroom. Marsha makes you feel at home, like part of the family. Sean is very helpful and professional. I will refer my friends and family when they are in the market for a quality used vehicle.