Horne Kia

Service 888-234-8923

Where Everybody Gets a Great Deal! Text-direct or call at 3095585753

Beware of Service Department

by from Gilbert, AZ |

If your Kia needs service DO NOT depend on Horne Kia's service department to help. They forget to order the parts and do not return phone calls but will gladly take your money. After weeks go by and you finally get frustrated with their lack of orginization and customer service and ask for your money to be returned they will refuse to return it to you until you have a loud fit in their service department. After seeing their incompetence at the service desk I fear what would go on behind the scenes if I were to ever leave my car there for any real mechanical work. This was just for a door handle. Too bad giving 0 stars is not an option.

May 13, 2014

Hello, In response to your review comments I would like to apologize by failing you and not meeting your needs as your service department. It truly is not our intentions, nor is it the way we choose to do business in our Service Department at Horne Kia. We do have great people from the front of the service department all the way to the back, and if you'd like i could introduce you to these people. We made a mistake and apologize please contact me so I can resolve any issues you might still have? Thank you for your response, Jimmy Powell Service Manager 480-813-3300 jpowell@hornekia.com

Great Buying Experience

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I visited Horne Kia in Gilbert and was interested in looking at some cars. I worked with Mario and he did a great job at showing me used and new cars. Mario was very patient with me as I volleyed which way I was going to go. The whole process was smooth and I didn't feel pressured at all to make a decision that I wasn't comfortable with. I ended up going with a Kia Optima and Diego was great on the finance end of things to explain my options and help make sure that I was taken care of. I would definately recommend Mario, Diego, and Horne Kia to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle.

Thank you for the review.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Mesa, AZ |

I worked with Chris and he was AWESOME!!! We were not there nearly as long as I have been at dealers in the past trying to make a purchase. Keep up the good work.

Great car buying experience

by from Gilbert, arizona |

Our buying process/experience was amazing. Jim Beyer and his manager Philip went above and beyond to get us the deal we needed. They went through their inventory to find us a car that fit our needs and our budget. Quick and painless financing too. I would highly recommend Horne Kia for next car buying experience.

My honest experience at Horne Kia

by from San Tan Valley, Az |

Terrible, ongoing, experience leasing an almost 40,000 dollar 2014 Kia Sorrento. We drove it for 2 weeks and then it was out of service for over 30 days. Vehicle had a severe engine oil leak that required a new engine to fix. Additional mechanical breakdowns forced more repair work after that. Dealer personnel and Kia corporate representatives were completely unhelpful and unwilling to take vehicle back or replace with another, brand new Sorrento. I am not willing to keep a new vehicle with so many problems. Kia corporate offered 'hush money' to keep the problem quiet but I am forced to take legal action and file a claim with the Arizona Lemon Law and Better Business Bureau.

October 10, 2013

Horne KIA supplied Mr. Blendowski with a KIA Sorento to drive while his Sorento was being serviced. Horne KIA explained to him that we can not do a Lemon Law issue for him. That he needs to call KIA to start the process. KIA Motors never offered hush money nor did Horne KIA. We know that Mr. Blendowski has issues with his new Sorento. Horne KIA has been in contact with him and KIA Motors to help in anyway that we can. Horne KIA's customers mean more to us than anything!

Nice and easy transaction. Great sales personal.

by from Chicago, IL |

Excellent experience. Bought a used car from out of state. Sales people made the transaction easy. Flew in from out of town and they picked up the tab for the taxi from the airport. Gave me their best deal on financing. Very pleased with the car. It was exactly how they described. Highly recommended. Thanks.

Excellent no pressure sales

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I had been shopping for a used Kia for about a month. I was very picky on what I wanted and the price I wanted to pay. Steve S in the sales department helped me to find what I wanted. I bought a used car from Horne Kia and was able to get a printout from the service department of all that was done to the Kia before it was put on the lot.

Exactly What I Wanted

by from Mesa, AZ |

I was looking for a specific vehicle, and Kelly worked to get it for me, even though I was in a city 50 miles away. While she searched for it at sister dealers, one came in that was exactly what I wanted and she tagged it for me immediately. I was able to purchase the vehicle right off the truck before it was even put in their inventory! Because it wasn't in their inventory, I couldn't take it that night, but they gave me a loaner and delivered my new vehicle directly to me the following day so that I didn't have to make the drive way back out there. They made the purchase easy and didn't try to sell me something other than the vehicle that I wanted. I was in no hurry, but they found exactly what I wanted and went out of their way to get it to me, and at what I felt was a great deal. I am thrilled with Peoria Kia, specifically Kelly, and would recommend them to anyone in the market for a Kia!