Major Motors

2010 Mitch Rd, Wilmington, DE 19804

Used 877-468-2430

We offer Buy Here Pay Here and credit options you can live with.

Nice people who sold us a good car at a fair price

by from Street, MD |

I must admit I was a little skeptical when we first pulled onto the lot. It is just a gravel parking lot with a glorified shed for an office. However it could be this is the very reason we were able to get such a good price on the car we were looking for. It makes sense if the dealer has low overhead then they do not need to charge as much to keep their operation in business. The car passed Maryland inspection with only needed 2 new tires. We are still waiting to finish the title process but hopefully that will proceed with little trouble.

Bob is a RIP-OFF

by from Stanton, Delaware |

This place lied to me from the start. Bob tried to sell me a Honda and I even gave him a personal check in good faith to hold the car for me for (NOT TO BE DEPOSITED) note: many signs in the office saying "ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE". When I was ready with Honda keys in hand going to my mechanic I was told "oh no wait that car has front end damage". Then he offered me a 1996 BMW, lol. NOT! Then it was Toyota, once my mechanic had it up on his lift...OH MY GAWD". I asked for my deposit back and...well he had deposited it into his bank. I paid $35.00 dollars to stop payment so I never have to look at those liars ever again! Major Motors are BAD BUSINESS....just drive on by, my friends!

Avoid at all costs!

by from west chester, pa |

This dealership is terrible!!! The sales staff is clueless about the quality of the cars, they do not offer carfax, they have no lift or service area either. It's just a stone lot with a sardine can sized sales building (more like a shed). The car I looked at sprayed water out of the front of the engine block and had a few hoses bypassed (disconnected) under the hood. When I brought the keys back to the "salesman" he shrugged his shoulders as I walked off the lot. He seemed to know that some sucker would buy this car regardless. Apathy is never a good thing to come up against when spending thousands of hard earned dollars. The BBB even gives this business an F rating... I wonder why? STAY AWAY

Expedition and Navigator hunting

by from Downingtown, PA |

Originally went to a neighboring Ford dealer to look at an 04 Expedition. Five minutes upon arrival it sold. I then went to Major Motors to check out a Navigator on their lot. While there I happened upon the same Expedition. Was the car in perfect condition? No. But it was well taken care of overall. Some minor things here and there but nothing that would kill a deal. The staff was very warm and welcoming. I was able to make a deal on it that same evening and picked it up the following day. Overall a good experience.

Nicest guys in the world!

by from Columbus, OH |

I've been hunting for my first "new to me" car for a few months now. These guys really went above and beyond in terms of finding me the info I wanted and making sure I was happy with my decision, even offering to install a spare feature when it was a sticking point for me. Seriously, this was the first time I didn't feel pressured in a dealership - the owner (Will) seems to have an approach of "if you like it, I'll help you get it, and if not - that's cool too." If they have a car you want, I would definitely give them a call!