Continental Mazda of Naperville

2363 Aurora Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-509-8915
Used 877-482-4735
Service 877-900-6984

Miles and Miles of Smiles!

A very great car buying experience

by from Aurora |

Upon waking into the dealer I was immediately created by a friendly face, the salesmen Gabriel Jimenez was fantastic with showing the vehicles and offrering honest advice. I ended up getting a used vehicle that was fully loaded and better performance than the original new striped down base model car i was going to get. I thank Gabriel for his services and i will definitely be coming back to Continental Mazda of Naperville again.

July 19, 2012

Gabriel and the rest of our staff at Continental Mazda thank you for this great review. We work hard to get you the best vehicle for the best price. Continental Mazda will be happy to provide the same service to any friends or family looking for a new vehicle. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in touch. Best Regards, Anthony Storino- General Sales Manager anthonys@conmazda.com

Perfect experience for first time buyer.

by from DeKalb, IL |

I brought my daughter to this car dealer to buy her first car. I was a little worried about this at first because we are from DeKalb and I was concerned about suburban craziness and salesmen who are aggressive. It was pure luck that I found Sales Rep, Jeremy Gascoigne. He was the kindest, most helpful guy that I could have ever found. He was not pushy AT ALL. He walked her through this with a sincere desire to make her feel at ease. I feel like we got what we wanted and the dealership also was happy with what they got. In fact, I would definitely go back to Jeremy and this dealership for my next car (instead of buying local)because that is how wonderful they were. I personally have never had a better experience buying a car in 57 years. Continental Mazda of Naperville is a winner!!

June 30, 2015

Hi Angie, we are so thrilled to hear about your recent car buying experience for your daughters first car. We know buying a car can be difficult, but not when you come to the right place & work with our kind & trustworthy employees! Congratulations on finding the right car & enjoy!! We look forward to working with you again!

Mazda CX9

by from Naperville, IL |

Dan Eugea, Brad Waite and the entire Mazda team were very helpful and knowledgable. Brad assisted us during our first visit and was very detailed in his explaination of the features of the CX9. He also followed up via email when he found vehicles that were similiar to what I was looking for. Dan was very thorough while assisting me with the set up of the electronic features after I purchased. Great team!

June 16, 2015

Hi Karin, thank you very much for this review. Congratulations on your CX9 & enjoy miles and miles of smiles with it! We look forward to working with you again!

Quick, Fast and In a Hurry

by from Chicago Suburbs, Illinois |

I bought a commuter car for myself in June of 2014 and did so with Continental Nissan. So when my wife's car needed replaced I contacted Continental again. Brad Waite was the person who reached out to me and helped me with my Yukon. He was patient and understanding. He knew I did not want to go above a certain number and he did his best to make sure we hit that number or stayed below. The greatest thing about Brad is he knew I did not have time to haggle. He was upfront and honest and we made things work quickly. Also when i noticed a chip in the windshield days later, Brad made sure the chip was repaired so that I would not have issues down the road. I have now purchased 2 vehicles through Continental and I will be buying the next vehicle their as well. I guarantee it.

January 18, 2015

Hi there Nick, thanks for the review! We love hearing customer feedback. Brad is great, you were definitely in good hands when working with him! He knows his stuff :) Please feel free to come by if you have any further needs. Enjoy your Continental :)

Quick, Professional and Fair

by from Naperville, Il |

On 8/5/14 I contacted Micheal Willock to view a used mitsubishi Mirage. Micheal was able to help myself (sigle mother of two) purchase and test drive my teenage sons first car. The process was effortless and he was able to help me stay within my budget. After a long day of driving around and dealing with shady dealers I was lucky enough to call Micheal willock. Thanks again, Nelleke sigtermans

October 31, 2014

Nelleke, Thank you for this 5 star review. I apologize for the late response but wanted to let you know that we really appreciate your feedback. Michael will be very pleased to know that he was so helpful in making your experience enjoyable Congrats on the Mirage! Enjoy!!

Fair, quick and professional

by from Naperville, Ill |

Thank you Continental Mazda of Naperville

by from Naperville, Il |

I cannot thank salesman Dimitri Yannias and business manager Denny Vant enough. Made my car shopping experience very easy. I have owned a Lexus vehicle for over 18 years. I am now a big fan of this dealership and a Mazda vehicle. Great price, great service, great interest rate, and great shopping experience!! I highly recommend this Dimitri Yannias to anyone who is looking for an honest and knowledgeable salesman. I highly recommend Continental Mazda for overall service/experience/price!! Thank you for making my car shopping experience very easy !! You guys are the best!

November 12, 2014

Hi there Norma, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We appreciate the feedback:) We look forward to working with you again. Enjoy your purchase!!

Great guys to do business with, very easy car buy!

by from Chitown |

Wish all new car purchases were this simple and stress free! Like to be as up to date as possible with reviews on places we expect to drop a chunk of cash at and even after having read reviews on the dealership in Schaumburg, we chose to give them a shot and see what was what. Got the salesman hand off/ run around, got talked down to, was made to feel like we were doing the salesman dirty by not purchasing same day after he related his family situation to us... a lot of pressure to buy, numbers they couldn't put in writing without us pushing across a credit card to show the sales manager that we were really intent on purchasing, other such nonsense. They're close to home though, which is why I imagine a lot of people end up purchasing from them. Continental Mazda gave us a experience almost exactly the opposite of Schaumburg Mazda. No pressure. No unnecessary complications. We were very satisfied with the price of the vehicle we purchased. Our salesman Gabriel was always very professional with us and however it is that they didn't have the vehicle optioned as we'd decided we wanted, he drove down to BFE Illinois an picked it up, had it ready and waiting for us when we were ready to go in and settle up. Redundant, but as I stated before, I wish all new car purchases were like the experience we had last week with Gabriel and the guys at Continental Mazda. Great place to do business!

Outstanding, No Pressure Experience

by from Batavia,IL |

Continental Mazda was the first dealer we visited when shopping for a CX-5. We knew that was the vehicle we wanted and we planned on visiting several Mazda dealers to shop not just for a good deal, but for the integrity of the dealership. We had such a positive experience with our salesperson, Marko, and the sales manager, Mark, that we had no trouble deciding this was the place to buy our vehicle. There was no pressure, all questions answered, and we were shown what we were looking for in both new and used vehicles. We ended up purchasing a new CX-5 from Continental Mazda and couldn't be happier with the vehicle or Continental Mazda!

March 11, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! Marko will be thrilled to hear about your experience, as he takes customer loyalty very seriously. Congratulations on your new Mazda CX-5, it's a great car and I hope you enjoy it. We strive to provide a stress-free environment to all of our customers, and it is rewarding to see we are reaching that goal. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. Best regards, Anthony Storino | General Sales Manager | anthonys@conmazda.com

Great Experience!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Was in the market looking for my first car that I would be purchasing (mom and dad along the way of course but my own money lol). Saw the new 2014 Mazda 3 S Grand Touring and knew it was the right car for me. Walked into the dealer and was greeted by friendly staff, Gabriel Jimenez was my sales consultant, provided great customer, and truly made the car buying experience a great. Didn't hassle, very straight to the point, and went above and beyond to get a black on black 2014 Mazda S GT hatchback (at the time was quiet tough to find) that I wanted and he delivered. Definitely would recommend Continental Mazda to anyone looking for a new Mazda. Staff was excellent and truly work with their customers, no hassles. By far a very superior dealership and extremely professional. Even when I go get the car washed still stop in to talk to Gabe. Truly happy with my first vehicle purchase and special Thanks to Continental Mazda for making it memorable.

March 7, 2014

Thank you for the great review Nic. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this outstanding review about your last visit at Continental Mazda. Congratulations on your new Mazda3, it's a great car and we hope you enjoy it. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your latest purchase, please be sure to reach out. Also, find us on Facebook and Twitter for news and specials. Best regards, Anthony Storino | General Sales Manager | anthonys@conmazda.com

Great salesperson, Marko!

by from Tinley Park, IL |

I bought a used Honda here. Marko, the salesman, was incredibly helpful and walked me through every step. I did have to wait quite a bit, but overall the service was great. The people were knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. I highly recommend people ask for Marko specifically, because he was excellent!

March 5, 2014

Thanks for the great review, Nico! Congratulations on your Honda! Thank you for taking the time to publish this outstanding review. We look forward to seeing you for your next automotive needs, in the meantime we hope to hear from you on Facebook and Twitter for specials and news. Best regards, Anthony Storino | General Sales Manager | anthonys@conmazda.com