Continental Mazda of Naperville

2363 Aurora Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-509-8915 New 888-509-8915
Used 877-482-4735 Used 877-482-4735
Service 877-900-6984 Service 877-900-6984

Miles and Miles of Smiles!

A very great car buying experience

by from Aurora |

Upon waking into the dealer I was immediately created by a friendly face, the salesmen Gabriel Jimenez was fantastic with showing the vehicles and offrering honest advice. I ended up getting a used vehicle that was fully loaded and better performance than the original new striped down base model car i was going to get. I thank Gabriel for his services and i will definitely be coming back to Continental Mazda of Naperville again.

July 20, 2012

Gabriel and the rest of our staff at Continental Mazda thank you for this great review. We work hard to get you the best vehicle for the best price. Continental Mazda will be happy to provide the same service to any friends or family looking for a new vehicle. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in touch. Best Regards, Anthony Storino- General Sales Manager anthonys@conmazda.com

Great customer service

by from Naperville, IL |

I have been a customer of Continental Mazda of Naperville for over 2 years, and I am very impressed with their customer service, both in the buying process and in the followup service on the car. They seem to go out of their way to provide terrific customer service. Thank you, Continental Mazda!

January 13, 2016

Thank you for your kind words, we appreciate your business!

Didn't even feel like a dealership

by from Aurora/Naperville, Il |

I have never felt more comfortable buying a car! This transaction did not feel like a typical dealer vs. buyer negotiation and it felt like it was genuine interest in my needs to get to a mutual agreement. I would recommend Continental to anyone and we are excited to work with them again! Dan was our dealer and we absolutely loved him, so incredibly nice and considerate! One thing that I found particularly pleasing was that everyone was so realistic; if was all transparent with nothing behind closed doors.

December 19, 2015

Thank you for this awesome review. Car buying gets such a bad reputation, we are pleased to hear that we were able to make you so comfortable during your experience. Congrats on your new car!

Great place+Great salesman= Mazda Continental

by from Naperville, il |

Michal Fira was good throughout the whole buying process. The dealership salesman are nice. The whole buying process was painless. Loving the car so much

November 18, 2015

Thank you for writing this review about us. Congrats on your purchase!

Great customer service, great job Efrain

by from Chicago, IL |

Happy with the purchase. Definitively will considering going back and having Efrain Heredia as sales advisor.

October 27, 2015

Thank you for this review. If you ever need anything feel free to reach out to us.

Amazing customer service experience!

by from Chicago, IL |

Nothing what I expected! Everyone was friendly, helpful and not pushy. Buying new car seemed easier than buying pair of shoes.

October 17, 2015

Thank you for this great review! Please feel free to stop by if you ever need anything.

Best dealership I've ever been to

by from Kirksville, MO |

Easily the best experience I've had in terms of purchasing a car. Jeremy Gascoigne was my sales consultant, and he was awesome to work with. He was knowledgeable about everything and prioritized putting me in the perfect vehicle. The entire experience was great. It's easy to see how they prioritize team work and emphasizing the customer first. I was greeted with nothing but smiles throughout. I can't stress how awesome Jeremy was. If you're considering buying a Mazda you have to come here, and you HAVE to go to Jeremy. I guarantee he'll take care of you better than anyone else. I'm not the easiest customer either. I currently live in MO, but came back here to purchase my new car. So there's a ton of extra work on their end in terms of paperwork. Despite all that, I was still treated with nothing but the best in customer service. I've been to many other dealerships in the past - many in the western suburbs, but this is by far the best experience if I've had! So happy to be a proud owner of a new Mazda!!!

August 11, 2015

Thank you for this great review! We are so pleased to hear that you had such a positive experience at Continental Mazda. Jeremy G is a great part of our team and he works hard to provide our customers with their best car buying experience. Thank you again for this great review and feel free to call us if you ever need anything.

Continental Mazda - great service

by from Chicago IL |

Had been getting my 2012 Mazda3 serviced at Continental, and when I wanted to upgrade to the 2016 Mazda CX-5, I went with them as well. Efrain was a great help throughout the process. Thanks Continental Mazda - I LOVE MY CAR!

August 11, 2015

We are so happy to hear that you love your new Mazda CX-5! Efrain is a great part of our team at Continental Mazda and we are so happy to hear he was able to assist you. Thank you for the great review.

Perfect experience for first time buyer.

by from DeKalb, IL |

I brought my daughter to this car dealer to buy her first car. I was a little worried about this at first because we are from DeKalb and I was concerned about suburban craziness and salesmen who are aggressive. It was pure luck that I found Sales Rep, Jeremy Gascoigne. He was the kindest, most helpful guy that I could have ever found. He was not pushy AT ALL. He walked her through this with a sincere desire to make her feel at ease. I feel like we got what we wanted and the dealership also was happy with what they got. In fact, I would definitely go back to Jeremy and this dealership for my next car (instead of buying local)because that is how wonderful they were. I personally have never had a better experience buying a car in 57 years. Continental Mazda of Naperville is a winner!!

June 30, 2015

Hi Angie, we are so thrilled to hear about your recent car buying experience for your daughters first car. We know buying a car can be difficult, but not when you come to the right place & work with our kind & trustworthy employees! Congratulations on finding the right car & enjoy!! We look forward to working with you again!

Mazda CX9

by from Naperville, IL |

Dan Eugea, Brad Waite and the entire Mazda team were very helpful and knowledgable. Brad assisted us during our first visit and was very detailed in his explaination of the features of the CX9. He also followed up via email when he found vehicles that were similiar to what I was looking for. Dan was very thorough while assisting me with the set up of the electronic features after I purchased. Great team!

June 16, 2015

Hi Karin, thank you very much for this review. Congratulations on your CX9 & enjoy miles and miles of smiles with it! We look forward to working with you again!