Continental Mazda of Naperville

2363 Aurora Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-509-8915
Used 877-482-4735
Service 877-900-6984

Miles and Miles of Smiles!

A very great car buying experience

by from Aurora |

Upon waking into the dealer I was immediately created by a friendly face, the salesmen Gabriel Jimenez was fantastic with showing the vehicles and offrering honest advice. I ended up getting a used vehicle that was fully loaded and better performance than the original new striped down base model car i was going to get. I thank Gabriel for his services and i will definitely be coming back to Continental Mazda of Naperville again.

July 19, 2012

Gabriel and the rest of our staff at Continental Mazda thank you for this great review. We work hard to get you the best vehicle for the best price. Continental Mazda will be happy to provide the same service to any friends or family looking for a new vehicle. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to stay in touch. Best Regards, Anthony Storino- General Sales Manager anthonys@conmazda.com

Outstanding, No Pressure Experience

by from Batavia,IL |

Continental Mazda was the first dealer we visited when shopping for a CX-5. We knew that was the vehicle we wanted and we planned on visiting several Mazda dealers to shop not just for a good deal, but for the integrity of the dealership. We had such a positive experience with our salesperson, Marko, and the sales manager, Mark, that we had no trouble deciding this was the place to buy our vehicle. There was no pressure, all questions answered, and we were shown what we were looking for in both new and used vehicles. We ended up purchasing a new CX-5 from Continental Mazda and couldn't be happier with the vehicle or Continental Mazda!

March 11, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review! Marko will be thrilled to hear about your experience, as he takes customer loyalty very seriously. Congratulations on your new Mazda CX-5, it's a great car and I hope you enjoy it. We strive to provide a stress-free environment to all of our customers, and it is rewarding to see we are reaching that goal. Do not hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns. Best regards, Anthony Storino | General Sales Manager | anthonys@conmazda.com

Great Experience!!

by from Chicago, IL |

Was in the market looking for my first car that I would be purchasing (mom and dad along the way of course but my own money lol). Saw the new 2014 Mazda 3 S Grand Touring and knew it was the right car for me. Walked into the dealer and was greeted by friendly staff, Gabriel Jimenez was my sales consultant, provided great customer, and truly made the car buying experience a great. Didn't hassle, very straight to the point, and went above and beyond to get a black on black 2014 Mazda S GT hatchback (at the time was quiet tough to find) that I wanted and he delivered. Definitely would recommend Continental Mazda to anyone looking for a new Mazda. Staff was excellent and truly work with their customers, no hassles. By far a very superior dealership and extremely professional. Even when I go get the car washed still stop in to talk to Gabe. Truly happy with my first vehicle purchase and special Thanks to Continental Mazda for making it memorable.

March 7, 2014

Thank you for the great review Nic. We really appreciate you taking the time to write this outstanding review about your last visit at Continental Mazda. Congratulations on your new Mazda3, it's a great car and we hope you enjoy it. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your latest purchase, please be sure to reach out. Also, find us on Facebook and Twitter for news and specials. Best regards, Anthony Storino | General Sales Manager | anthonys@conmazda.com

Great salesperson, Marko!

by from Tinley Park, IL |

I bought a used Honda here. Marko, the salesman, was incredibly helpful and walked me through every step. I did have to wait quite a bit, but overall the service was great. The people were knowledgeable and helpful throughout the whole process. I highly recommend people ask for Marko specifically, because he was excellent!

March 5, 2014

Thanks for the great review, Nico! Congratulations on your Honda! Thank you for taking the time to publish this outstanding review. We look forward to seeing you for your next automotive needs, in the meantime we hope to hear from you on Facebook and Twitter for specials and news. Best regards, Anthony Storino | General Sales Manager | anthonys@conmazda.com

Trustworthy technicians, great service!

by from Naperville, Illinois |

I brought my vehicle in for a recall, an inspection was done and they pointed out a few things that were necessary for maintenance and no in no way were they pushy about anything. They explained what work was necessary and I felt very confident in the technicians opinion.

March 5, 2014

Thanks for the great review, Liza! We truly appreciate you taking the time to publish a review about your latest visit to our dealership. We take pride in giving the best customer experience possible, and to all of the customers walking into Continental Mazda. If you have any outstanding questions, please be sure to reach out. We look forward to seeing you next, in the meantime be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for news and specials. Best regards, Anthony Storino | General Sales Manager | anthonys@conmazda.com

Great and Extremely Helpful

by from Natick, Ma 01760 |

Everyone was great and extremely helpful !!I was highly impressed with the great service and willingness to help me drive away with a brand new vehicle. I will definitely be recommending to family and friends !!

Excellent experience

by from Plainfield, il |

Had a great, hassle free experience purchasing my cx-5 from this dealer. The car drives great and was the only one in its class to fit our needs. Highly recommend the dealership and the car!!!

Great car buying experience

by from Woodridge IL |

I purchased a Mazda3 from Jeremy Storino and it was a totally painless car buying experience. I used the Costco discount program and got a great deal. They even have test track to test drive the car. I LOVE my new car. Fast and incredibly economical. I would recommend both Continental and the Mazda3.

Great car buying experience

by from Woodridge IL |

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Naperville IL |

I wanted to take the time to write you a letter to say thank you for the complete level of professional service in our used car buying experience. It was a pleasure doing business with Jeremy Gascoigne, your Sales Professional that took care of us during our purchase. Jeremy was personal, honest and was very patient with us as this was a first car we were looking to purchase for our 16 year old son. My son did his research and found the Rx-8 for sale at your dealership in Naperville. Jeremy was a great representation of your organization, focused on the Customer, professional and educated us on Mazda and the car we were considering purchasing. We are now a proud owner of a Mazda Rx-8 and a fan of your dealership. I will honestly tell you that I will consider purchasing a Mazda when I am in the market for our next car. Thank you and your staff for a great used car buying experience.

Fun buying a new car !!

by from Naperville, IL |

I love my new Mazda 3 !!!!! I went from an SUV to the Mazda 3 and was concerned about the transition, it has been Great !!! The Mazda 3 is cute, has plenty of power and best of all it's fun to drive !!!!!!! We worked with Jeremy Gascoigne and he made the entire process fun and easy. Thank you Jeremy.

July 19, 2013

Congratulations on your new Mazda3 Annette. The staff at Continental Mazda including Jeremy thanks you for this five star review. You can always count on fun and easy service from our dealership. Visit us anytime on Facebook and Twitter. Best Regards, Anthony Storino- General Sales Manager anthonys@conmazda.com