Continental Mazda of Naperville

2363 Aurora Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-509-8915
Used 877-482-4735
Service 877-900-6984

Miles and Miles of Smiles!

Trustworthy technicians, great service!

by from Naperville, Illinois |

I brought my vehicle in for a recall, an inspection was done and they pointed out a few things that were necessary for maintenance and no in no way were they pushy about anything. They explained what work was necessary and I felt very confident in the technicians opinion.

March 5, 2014

Thanks for the great review, Liza! We truly appreciate you taking the time to publish a review about your latest visit to our dealership. We take pride in giving the best customer experience possible, and to all of the customers walking into Continental Mazda. If you have any outstanding questions, please be sure to reach out. We look forward to seeing you next, in the meantime be sure to find us on Facebook and Twitter for news and specials. Best regards, Anthony Storino | General Sales Manager | anthonys@conmazda.com

WATCH OUT

by from Naperville |

I got a letter for a recall a wind shield motor recall and went in. Within 5 minutes the guy tells me I need a brake job and fluids replaced. I said I did not have the time and said I would schedule later. I get my car and the same day my front driver headlight goes out. I had changed it 3 weeks prior and I mark me light with a small marker dot on the metal part. When I get it out I see they had switched bulbs on me. Just because I would not schedule a brake job.

September 11, 2012

Continental Mazda is sorry to hear about your experience at our dealership. Our staff works hard to make sure you get the best service possible. Continental Mazda believes in giving all of our customers honest and reliable service. Please contact me as soon as possible to talk about this situation. Joel Weinberger - Dealer Principal jkw@continentalmotors.com Office Phone 630-206-0260

watch out

by from naperville |

watch out when you bring you care in to these guys. I got a letter for a recall for my mazda 3 2009 for the wind shield wiper motor. So I brought it in and also scheduled an oil change. Within 5 minutes the guy tells me my front brakes need work and I need brake and coolant fluid change. I tell him I do not have the time. He tells me I should schedule now otherwise I will need a complete brake job. I cant due to my schedule. I get my oil change. That same day my driver side headlight goes out which I had changed myself a week before and I had marked the bulb. they switched the bulb on. Watch out this place is all about total revenue per car VERY SHADY .

September 11, 2012

We are sorry to hear that your experience at Continental Mazda wasn't a pleasant one. Our staff is here to make sure you and your vehicle are treated with the best care possible. Continental Mazda is dedicated to helping each and every customer. Please contact me to discuss this matter further. Joel Weinberger - Dealer Principal jkw@continentalmotors.com Office Phone 630-206-0260

Great service

by from Naperville, IL |

I purchased my 2011 Mazda 6 from another dealership. As soon as I signed the papers I regretted it. I hated the dealership and wanted nothing to do with them. Immediately after I purchasing the BRAND new car, I started to hear noises. I took the car into Continental Mazda to have it looked at. Even though I didn't purchase the car from them they didn't skip a beat in offering exceptional service. They even gave me a coupon to use on my first oil change. Their service members are always professional and keep you in the loop about what is going on. If they say something is going to take an hour, that is how long it takes. I indicated a '4' for "Quality of Repair" because the car still makes an annoying noise even though I've brought it in several times. But each time it's hard to get the noise going consistently so they can hear where it's coming from.

July 3, 2012

Thank you Kristy for choosing to do business with Continental Mazda. We will always do our best to make sure you and your vehicle are taken care of. Please contact us if you have any concerns. We hope to keep you as a customer and help you when the time comes to purchase a new car. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Anthony Storino-General Sales Manager anthonys@conmazda.com

Great Service at my convenience!!

by from Naperville, IL |

I recently brought my Mazda Tribute into The Naperville location for routine service and as ususal was very pleased with my experience. When I called in I was able to bring my car in the very next day and I was offerred a ride if I did not want to sit and wait there for the work to be done. The employees were friendly, helpful and thorough.

June 29, 2012

Thank you Julie, Continental Mazda appreciates this five star review. Our staff works hard to give you friendly, helpful and thorough customer service. We look forward to seeing you again, in the meantime visit us on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Anthony Storino-General Sales Manager

Service

by from Naperville, IL |

I have brought my car in several different times for service. The first time was just an oil change. The next time I came in, they said I had a hole in my exhaust system. I had noticed that my car was a lot louder but did not know why so that explained it. Instead of charging me $1,000 for a new exhaust system, they told me to go to an exhaust shop that could fix the hole. The next time I went in, they told me I had a leak in my fuel system which explained why the car was not accelerating smoothly when I stepped on the gas. They fixed it and the car accelerated smoothly after that. In both cases, I never told them to check for these problems. Anyway, the point I am trying to make is that they have great mechanics who find problems that actually exist and don't try to rip me off. They clearly explain what needs to be fixed. They also have a reward card where I earn points on any repair I have done which I can apply towards future repairs. My Mazda has 102,000 miles on it and is still running great. I would buy another Mazda from this dealership if I was in the market, but I think I can get another 50,000 miles out of this one.

June 27, 2012

Thank you very much Melissa for this great story regarding our service department. Continental Mazda is always about helping your vehicle run smoothly for as long as possible. You can always count on us to be honest when it comes to servicing your car. Please feel free to visit our Facebook and Twitter pages. Sincerely, Anthony Storino-General Sales Manager anthonys@conmazda.com

Excellent Service

by from Naperville, IL |

I get my Mazda5 services done at Continental and each time they have done an exceptional work, on time delivery of vehicle. Every time they explain what is done and what is due with cost associated. They take time to understand problems and fix right the first time. Their facility is clean & neat with a nice waiting area. Charges are also not high.

June 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to give our dealership this five star review. Continental Mazda will you always go the extra mile to make sure everything is taken care of. We want your visit to be a quick and pleasant one. Please take the time to visit us on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Anthony Storino-General Sales Manager anthonys@conmazda.com

Always a good experience!

by from Naperville, IL |

My husband and I have two Mazda'a. A CX-7 and a CX-9 and we have all our maintenance and detailing done at Continental Mazda. It is always a pleasure to go there -- the sales and service staff are the best! I would buy another Mazda for sure!!! I have recommended this dealer to several of my friends.

June 27, 2012

Thank you Tina for choosing to do business with Continental Mazda and for this wonderful five star review. We hope you and your husband enjoy your cars for years to come. It's a pleasure for us to have such great customers and we hope to see you soon. We invite you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Anthony Storino-General Sales Manager anthonys@conmazda.com

Oil Change

by from Naperville, IL |

I've come here since day 1 for my oil changes since I bought my car here. They do a nice job, but with an appointment booked, it takes a little longer than I would like. A couple of times, it was within a 1/2 hour. I like to rebates that I get back on the oil changes.

June 27, 2012

Thank you for giving us this 4 star review. Our service staff at Continental Mazda will always do their best to give you the quickest service possible. We look forward to seeing you again. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and stay updated on our specials and promotions. Sincerely, Anthony Storino-General Sales Manager anthonys@conmazda.com