Continental Mazda of Naperville

2363 Aurora Ave, Naperville, IL 60540

New 888-509-8915
Used 877-482-4735
Service 877-900-6984

Miles and Miles of Smiles!

Oil Change

by from Naperville, IL |

I've come here since day 1 for my oil changes since I bought my car here. They do a nice job, but with an appointment booked, it takes a little longer than I would like. A couple of times, it was within a 1/2 hour. I like to rebates that I get back on the oil changes.

June 27, 2012

Thank you for giving us this 4 star review. Our service staff at Continental Mazda will always do their best to give you the quickest service possible. We look forward to seeing you again. Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and stay updated on our specials and promotions. Sincerely, Anthony Storino-General Sales Manager anthonys@conmazda.com

Just a Spectator

by from Wheaton, IL |

Recently took a friend to pick out a vehicle and the salesman, Gabriel Jimenez was assisting my friend - he was absolutely wonderful! He help select vehicles that would fit her needs before we arrive and that really help her make the big decision to go with the Mazda CV7; it's beautiful, too! I love the way Gabe was patient and very personable and knowledgeable of what vehicles were best. If I ever need another vehicle, I would definitely return to see Gabe. Thanks for assisting my friend!!!

GREAT SERVICE!

by from Evergreen Park |

My experience was excellent! My sales person, Gabe Jimenez, was extremely knowledgeable and patient. He was very instrumental in helping me find a vehicle that suited my personal needs. It took some time but I'm very pleased with the service I received and my vehicle.

June 24, 2012

Thank you for sharing this story. Continental Mazda is happy to know how much you enjoyed your experience at our dealership. Gabe and the rest of our staff are very helpful,knowledgeable and patient when it comes to car shopping. Take advantage of our specials and promotions by following us on Facebook and Twitter. Sincerely, Anthony Storino-General Sales Manager anthonys@conmazda.com

A few hiccups in buying, but nice people overall

by from Chicago |

Had excellent sales person who was willing to negotiate entire deal via email while many other dealers would not give their best "best" price via an email. This dealership offered aggressive price for my chosen vehicle. However, when I came to take delivery, they somehow "misread" their dealer incentive sheet and they couldn't honor the price I was offered. While they showed me how the mistake was made, and offered other incentives to close that gap, I simply wanted the price I was given in the email, but no luck. Because the car was rare and their adjusted price was still on par with other dealers, I did close the deal with them. And despite the above, I would still recommend them only because my sales person went out of his way to try and keep deal glued together.

October 26, 2011

Thanks for the feedback, sorry it didn't go as smoothly as planned. Congrats on your new vehicle. Thanks Again!